It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crafts Of The Occult And Conjuring Question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
After poking my nose, feeding my own curiosity sort of say, and reading on King Solomon, I came across a book titled, "The Lesser Keys of Solomon". Now before I go on I must say no I am not a craftsman nor do I wish to participate in such field, in the titled book from my understanding is a grimoire of how King Solomon (which occultist do believe was a physical person at a period in time contrary to Jordan Maxwell) was able to conjure 72 demons, use them for his bidding and bind them. The book gives descriptions of what powers each demon possesses and their appropriate seals. My question in particular has to do with Beleth or maybe even all the demons since they are decievers but Beleth in particular because he is described as one of the horrible demon kings. It is said that one must wear a silver ring, and stay within the summoning circle and hold in his right hand a hazel wand and if not, the demon has the power to "kill you" or "harm" you as stated from craftsmen on other forums and searches on the internet. You must also draw a triangle outside of the summoning circle for the demon to step into. If you were to conjure this demon and you stepped out of the summoning circle or forgot to wear the silver ring for "protection" how is this demon able to harm you if he is spiritual or does the conjured demon manifest into a physical form ? In my understanding, spirits from the other realm do not have the power to harm nor kill you or another unless commanded to do so by the conjurer. They are either allowed to manifest within oneself, welcomed, or a pact is made so that the demon can carry out your bidding. If a spirit had the free will to kill as he pleases then I would assume we would all be long gone by now since we are not in favor of the fallen ones.
edit on 11/21/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected All CAPS

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshuaislord
After poking my nose, feeding my own curiosity sort of say, and reading on King Solomon, I came across a book titled, "The Lesser Keys of Solomon". Now before I go on I must say no I am not a craftsman nor do I wish to participate in such field, in the titled book from my understanding is a grimoire of how King Solomon (which occultist do believe was a physical person at a period in time contrary to Jordan Maxwell) was able to conjure 72 demons, use them for his bidding and bind them. The book gives descriptions of what powers each demon possesses and their appropriate seals. My question in particular has to do with Beleth or maybe even all the demons since they are decievers but Beleth in particular because he is described as one of the horrible demon kings. It is said that one must wear a silver ring, and stay within the summoning circle and hold in his right hand a hazel wand and if not, the demon has the power to "kill you" or "harm" you as stated from craftsmen on other forums and searches on the internet. You must also draw a triangle outside of the summoning circle for the demon to step into. If you were to conjure this demon and you stepped out of the summoning circle or forgot to wear the silver ring for "protection" how is this demon able to harm you if he is spiritual or does the conjured demon manifest into a physical form ? In my understanding, spirits from the other realm do not have the power to harm nor kill you or another unless commanded to do so by the conjurer. They are either allowed to manifest within oneself, welcomed, or a pact is made so that the demon can carry out your bidding. If a spirit had the free will to kill as he pleases then I would assume we would all be long gone by now since we are not in favor of the fallen ones.

Yes they do. The circle is normally enough, but leave it or be mentally weak, it may not be. Have never heard of a silver ring. Just don't step out of the circle. And if you are very alarmed about this, just don't do it.

This all takes a lot of education and practice. Also, I doubt anyone, ever , conjured 72 demons.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: joshuaislord

If I were you, I wouldn't mess with things that you don't fully understand.

I've summoned my share for both myself and to prove certain things to people.

You want to know how they affect you ? By first of all making you appear mentally insane to those closest to you, and also by typically killing those you are closest too.

In my case I can't get close emotionally to a woman without her becoming possessed in her sleep and trying to kill me (like I said they mess with you in ways you can't imagine).

ETA: to explain how they can affect the physical world in the simplest of ways..this isn't just the physical world. Everything overlaps which is why you can summon something from another dimension into this existence, and why it can likewise screw with your physical existence here.
edit on 21-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Yep!

Most of all if you have any love for Christ and mess with them, too, or ANYTHING that contradicts Christ you will indeed be screwed like you have never been screwed before. There is one part of my life where it does contradict Christ. They only have power to mess with that aspect, but they mess with it good and proper. Little bastards!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I can seldom keep a cross in my room without it being thrown to the ground.

Sometimes I can't believe some people but then I remember I was young once, thought it was an awesome thing to do so I could gain more power and knowledge...too young to know everything comes with a price attached.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

You don't have to do it in that convoluted medieval fashion. It is pretty old hat. If you mess with any of the occult and magic it is demons that are being your road manager. Remember, they really don't like human beings and they will torture you. It is a fallacy that some silly circle can protect you from this. That is just to give you a false sense of security. They have no respect for boundaries or human life. They will use you rotten through that which you craved and asked their help for initially. Torture is their name and torture is their game. Christ has power over them, just like He said. Every human who messes with them will come unstuck once your usefulness is ended.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

My experience, too. Oops! Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Awww! You take really good care.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

In order to be better protected you need to know how to create sigils using sacred geometry and mathematics, also the law of three is good but the more you multiply anything the more powerful it becomes.

In other words, the more protection you can garner for yourself the better.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Thanks, same to you as well, and really if anything it has made me much less fearful of death because I know it will take my life whenever it wants and to prolong my suffering I will likely live to be over a hundred years old and get to see everyone I care about die before me.
edit on 21-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I dont think "you" should be doing this

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It All Depends On What Ground You Stand When Invoking. Holy Ground Is Best...
It Should Be Your Own Before Meddling With Them. If It Is Not Yours... You Delve Deep In The Price You Must Pay For Unleashing Demons.

Don't Play With Doubts... And Curiosities... And Confusions... Or Else.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rajas

I dont think "you" should be doing this

This is obviously not the path that I have chosen for myself but I do read on the occult to further understand their plans and the big picture a little better. I will never understand the big picture fully because that is something divine out of my capability of understanding, all I know is that we are dealing with a war of principalities, a spiritual war. Forget about "ISIS" and the physical war, worry about what you have to present to the creator once you do die because you WILL go somewhere and your acts here in the physical realm will decide the latter.

I assume once you conjure a spirit you are actually welcoming them in your life, you have given them the door sort of speak and as threeeyesopen stated, the spirit can interfere once welcomed from a different dimensional plane but I would think they need a body/vessel, or someone influenced by the leftist path to carry their acts because someone on the positive path sided with the creator would not be able to do such a thing for the spirit.

I find this to be an interesting topic

Though I wish I didn't have to bring such a topic up and that people would steer away from such texts but that is our given gift. Freedom to do as we please and to serve who we choose.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Magic corrupts even the strongest minds, see it like this.. Let all the demons take control over your body and still be human afterwards.. Everyone who takes this journey is damaged beyond repair.. You try to find the missing pieces of your soul.. You can maybe let one in, and still be human.. The Journey is all seventytwo..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Magick is a tool, I was a weaker person back then, I would never blame the tool for the actions of the person who used it.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I can seldom keep a cross in my room without it being thrown to the ground.

Sometimes I can't believe some people but then I remember I was young once, thought it was an awesome thing to do so I could gain more power and knowledge...too young to know everything comes with a price attached.

Your grave mistake is you learned to conjure and not on how to fight back and defend yourself; otherwise you would not have the issues you allege to have. Calling out for anything that is or was dark or questionable never ends well.

If the Holy Spirit was with you that cross would stay on the wall and not be thrown down....actually if the Holy Spirit was with you.....all dark spirits would flee as if on fire.

You are in danger. If you think you can control or manage an immortal in any way.... well then they have you mesmerized.

I don't see you getting old (no disrespect).

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

In order to be better protected you need to know how to create sigils using sacred geometry and mathematics, also the law of three is good but the more you multiply anything the more powerful it becomes.

In other words, the more protection you can garner for yourself the better.

So what are you?

Witch?

Warlock?

Priest?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well thanks for your concern I guess, all cards on the table, I'm not a vulnerable piece of meat..in fact things were going "according to plan" until I opted out of letting my strings be pulled from the inside.

I know for most people who are highly religious this will make zero sense..but I removed the demon from inside of me with the help of spiritual entities of a polarizing nature (good spirits/angels, whatever you want to call them).

Since that time, it has continued to hang around me but it does not have control over my thoughts and feelings anymore.

When it wants, it will show up to remind me it is still there, and can still influence my outcome by appearing often times before I become very sick or it will take possession of someone else who is weak minded and will try to kill me through that person (two of my ex girlfriends).

I'm in between good and evil, because the choice is mine which to accept.

I feel a need to better the world around me for having given a part of myself over to the evil that we call demons. I've never gotten my hands bloody in the name of it but I have hurt people in other spiritual ways by making them sick etc..the power a demon can give you is endless if you are willing to give up your immortal soul and never reincarnate ever again.

The catch is like you said, you typically won't live long enough to enjoy the fruits of the deal you made.

Also for those who think I don't know what I'm doing, fine I'll agree that I didn't know what I was doing at the time..but today I am much stronger both spiritually and mentally.

The knowledge/intelligence I gained was remarkable, but like every good catch I can't prove a damn thing to you unless I'm willing to give myself over, or you wouldn't believe me otherwise.

Also that's just scratching the surface but I feel I've needed to clear the air so to speak.

edit on 25-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well I'm a level 296 warlock on destiny...

In all seriousness call me what you want, I used to call myself a magi but it is no longer an appropriate title for me.

I'm certainly no priest either.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Funny, as I was typing a few minutes ago a door in my house slammed shut, I see that something has awakened..

top topics

join