It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians inscribe 'For Paris' on bombs destined for Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
www.reuters.com...

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian ground crew are inscribing the words "For Paris" on some bombs destined to be dropped on targets in Syria, in a message of solidarity with the victims of last week's Paris attacks.

I dunno if all this bombing of IS is actually doing anything to slow them down but I support Russia and their stance against them.

I only hope no civilians are killed by their bombings because two wrongs don't make a right.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If the following below is true i cannot imagine they can sustain losses like this and still be effective .

Russian defence minister Sergei Shoigu said one cruise missile strike had killed "more than 600 fighters" near an IS-controlled city.

www.9news.com.au...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.reuters.com...

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian ground crew are inscribing the words "For Paris" on some bombs destined to be dropped on targets in Syria, in a message of solidarity with the victims of last week's Paris attacks.

I dunno if all this bombing of IS is actually doing anything to slow them down but I support Russia and their stance against them.

I only hope no civilians are killed by their bombings because two wrongs don't make a right.

Hope there not for Paris

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

How thoughtful.

I'm sure the dead will love having people blown up in their memory.

Whether or not in life the victims agreed with the war doesn't really come into it when there's a quick chance at propaganda.

Really touching!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just shows the Russians are starting to cotton on to how to get the MSM on your side. Should be a hit with the FB sheeple.

edit on 20/11/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Other major players are dropping bombs, think about that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

Well, I've taken more of a cotton to Putin than that,,,mistake who sits in the Presidential chair, weilding his mighty pen and phone, purposely widening a rift between the 2 parties when he should be showing sympathy to Paris for their losses caused by Obama's JV team; he has promised to "roll back" ISIS, stating he "is confidence in this strategy going forward, but success will take time,"

Can we impeach him yet? Puhleeeeze...?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

That is a moving message. I hope the same thing, though.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Well, I've taken more of a cotton to Putin than that,,,mistake who sits in the Presidential chair, weilding his mighty pen and phone, purposely widening a rift between the 2 parties when he should be showing sympathy to Paris for their losses caused by Obama's JV team; he has promised to "roll back" ISIS, stating he "is confidence in this strategy going forward, but success will take time,"

ENOUGH!! We have a good president ans in Russia they have almost ZERO civil rights. This is allowed by their President.
And you call ours a mistake? I am sick and tired of this crap. If you like Russia so much, go move there. The US will never be like it.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

ENOUGH!! We have a good president ans in Russia they have almost ZERO civil rights. This is allowed by their President.
And you call ours a mistake? I am sick and tired of this crap. If you like Russia so much, go move there. The US will never be like it.

So people who have a different opinion than you need to leave the country? Really?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Obama has done some good stuff as president but when it comes to ISIS and some of the middle east issues, his actions really suck. Just because someone does not agree with the present presidents actions doesn't mean they have to move to Russia. What you are saying is all Republican congressmen and all past presidents who do not agree with Obama's decisions should move to Russia along with everyone who voted against Obama.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

"I only hope no civilians are killed by their bombings"

I don't think that's possible but nice touchy feely sentiments.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I would hardly call him a good president but I'm with you on the fact that he is still your president and solidarity is needed in these uneasy times.

Too many people here blame everything on Obama. Sometimes on stuff that has fk all to do with him.

It's Obama's fault! Yeah, of course it is...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

What would be the point in impeachment now? He only has a couple of months left! You want to see true chaos? Vote Hillary.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Oh yeah, they have a new PR person all right:

Russia sends France a puppy as sign of solidarity after death of service dog Diesel

I mean puppies! Who doesn't like puppies?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Russia really looks like it is leaving the bad old Soviet Communism image behind. And I like it.

As Edgar Cayce famously predicted 'from Russia will come the hope of the world'

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I just can't help it....I'm really starting to like Russia, and stuff like this is why. I almost feel guilty but then i just remember what a tool Obama is, then it's all good.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

www.reuters.com...

I would hope most the civilians would have seen sense and left the area by now, I would hope.

Hell ISIS turning up in my city would be enough for me to pack my bags and run without my city becomeing a target for the worlds bombs!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Russian politicians have said the Paris attack underscores the need for the West and the Kremlin to bury their differences and join forces to take on militants in Syria.

From the same article

The most logical thing said in this hole debacle.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hillbilly4rent

Agreed. But leaders putting aside their differences for a common goal to anihilate a universal threat makes too much sense. Common sense is a thing of the past these days, so i call bs on that statement.

Sorry to sound pessimistic, but I'm a realist after all...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join