It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre 'UFO' spotted above branch of IKEA (with video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

This "scary but beautiful UFO" has been spotted buzzing above a branch of IKEA and left residents puzzled.

The streaking fireball cutting through the sky has been witnessed by hundreds of people, across several countries.

This footage was taken from a car showing the odd light floating in the sky above the furniture stores warehouse in the city of Omsk in western Siberia.

Life News/The Siberian Times

I really do not know what to make of this. Im guessing it is another missile test of some kind?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

It looks like a rocket launch to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
IKEA viral marketing

Looks like another missile test, we have seen quite a few of these over time..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

The aliens really wanted one of these.

Seriously though whats up with all these tests lately ?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

It's IKEA's new flat pack spaceship range.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
a reply to: Mianeye

Seriously though whats up with all these tests lately ?

It may just be a case of more pocketcams rather than more launches, but THIS Russian test is part of a VERY interesting series, and social media videos have been crucial in obtaining detailed info on the flight profile.

www.jamesoberg.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

I agree. Can you imagine the kinds of clips we'd have if people in the 1950's & 1960's had HD camcorders in their pockets? Imagine all of the crazy nuclear tests, innovative aircraft tests, and failed space shuttle tests if they were taken from the point of view of accidental bystanders?

I'd even imagine a full-on panic if people had clips of the Tunguska incident too, probably declaring an alien attack on the planet or an alien spaceship's crash landing. Or the US atmospheric nuclear tests, where some people would probably swear we were actually shooting down asteroids, alien technology, or something else, depending on what showed up on camera.

And it would be 100 times worse if they had the digital editing software we have now.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
IKEA viral marketing

Looks like another missile test, we have seen quite a few of these over time..

This is a reliable method for scaring people away from IKEA stores. Who wants to buy a piece of furniture that might have been stored in a warehouse that's been soaked in UFO radiation? Maybe an IKEA-hater is the culprit.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

The perspective of the video makes it appear that the target is Russia. Warning shot perhaps?

Imagine the fear of people waiting for the warhead to hit.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

From Jim`s link it seems to be a Russian test range area I believe.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Seems similar to the one sighted above California last week.

They said it was a trident missile test launch, but this explanation dose not sit right with me.

It did not look like your usual missile test .

Also why test a missile so publicly ? hundreds of people witnessed it ?

I speculate that last weeks California missile launch was a display of advanced technology by the US and that this ikea ufo is the Russian response.

www.washingtonpost.com...
ed it on 21-11-2015 by thebabyseagull because: Added link

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

They said it was a trident missile test launch, but this explanation dose not sit right with me.

It doesn't? Why is that? Do you think its because of your lack of insight on the subject, or because some elaborate hoax was perpetrated by the media by thousands of people to cover up the fact its a secret wormhole to dimension x?

It did not look like your usual missile test .

Based on? You can search for missile tests and rocket launches going back 10 years and you will find dozens that look identical/similar to this. Hint: They happen the most around dusk/dawn. When the sky is black, but over the upper horizon there is still sunlight hitting the upper atmosphere, when the missile/rockets reach that altitude the cloud they jettison glows from sunlight.

Here's one from 2006

Also why test a missile so publicly ? hundreds of people witnessed it ?

The real question should be: How do you expect them to do private missile tests with missile capable of circling the globe and reaching the upper atmosphere?
edit on 21-11-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Anything seen close to the horizon can be anywhere from 10 to 200 miles away. So it is really hard to hide a vapor trail and rocket engine.

There's a website called "radarvirtuel.com" which turns your PC into a virtual radar station, and you can see aircraft flying all across the continent. The fun thing is that when you seen a contrail in the sky, you can immediately identify the aircraft, even if it is a hundred miles away.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

> Why is that? Do you think its because of your lack of insight on the subject,

I dont claim to be an expert.I have an amateur interest in UFOs and such things and since this is a public forum i thought i would offer my opinion.Thats what your supposed to do isn't it.

>or because some elaborate hoax was perpetrated by the media by thousands of people to cover up the fact its a secret wormhole to dimension x?

Is this your belief?

Do you think that elaborate hoax was perpetrated by the media by thousands of people to cover up the fact its a secret wormhole to dimension x?

This seems a little far fetched to me.

>Based on?

Other videos i have seen of missle tests.

> You can search for missile tests and rocket launches going back 10 years

I have an interest in the subject but i dont really have the time or the inclination to go though 10 years worth of missile test footage.If you could point me in the direction of some then i would be willing to give them a watch.

>and you will find dozens that look identical/similar to this

Dozens you say.

In 10 years.

How many missile tests world wide have there been in the last 10 years.

Thousands ,Tens of thousands.

And only maybe a dozen or so examples that look similar out of a pool of maybe Tens of thousands.

I would say if that is the case it would make it quite a rarity .

Then two similar events in the space of a week.

What would the odds be of that.

>The real question should be: How do you expect them to do private missile tests with missile capable of circling the globe and reaching the upper atmosphere?

I dont know but i dont think its usual for governments to test missiles over heavily populated areas at busy times of the day.

US tests new missile Russia responds by showing they have similar missile.

I think this is a more credible explanation than your wormhole , Dimension X theory.

edit on 21-11-2015 by thebabyseagull because: speling

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
They are far more advanced than humans and are capable of assembling complex flat-pack furniture items without instructions or left over parts. I suspect they are here for the meatballs.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just got my report on this on line, comments requested....

satobs.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thousands of years advanced from us, and even they can't figure out the crappy IKEA assembly instructions.

Bah, draknoir beat me to the punch.

edit on 23-11-2015 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join