It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN calls on world to fight ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Which God?

The Tall White one.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
how theatrical/tragedy this sounds... lol

But we do have some spicy news...

Today turkey provoked once more Russia, by sending a battalion / squad of 250 armed gray without fur wolfs. The official excuse is to protect a small minority of turks in a village. But those 250, are already made videos in the past, supporting and giving some short of idiotic oaths, of joining the tzixadists in their sacred (lets call it that way) war. Now Russia gives warnings to turks, that this move is bold and stupid, because they play with fire.

What makes it interesting, turkey slowly and steadily shows their true face and if Russia activates the treaty "51" in UN, they can attack turkey directly, with every right and nobody will be able to stop Russia from it. It will be legal.

here is what originally happened and today Turks provoked once more www.abovetopsecret.com...

Turks, rightfully own the title of the monkey. (u know, tiger, dragon, monkey and turtles) ottoman/tartars - mongols are the monkeys. The 4 Bixi's are just hordes of mongoloids. And its not a conspiracy, even IRAN called them monkeys a couple of years ago. There is always a reason.

I will give you a link, its pro russian news website, but you can read the news. You dont need a translator, it has the choice to translate the page directly (under the main article photograph, it has the choice to "translate into "you choose a flag").
link

Turks also provoke via Crimaia link

Depends what the turks do, they could trigger much bigger damage in the world, than isis does. Imagine if turks provoke russian SO MUCH and they start bombarding turks, what is going to happen.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The fact that Russia and China are signing on to fight ISIS is very troubling.
I've long wondered if the Communist countries were actually under control of the same people running the EU and US.
Perhaps international borders and political systems are meaningless, just useful tools for control.
If Sublimecraft is right (and I think he's spot on) then we will soon have our World Police force.

Add to the equation the absolute control they have over the MSM and I believe everyone (pretty much worldwide) is in for a rough ride.

As I see it things will play out like this:
ISIS terror attacks begin popping off randomly everywhere especially in the West but also in Asia and Africa.
Next will be a biological warfare threat (real or fake hardly matters) to force quarantining and some sort of tracking system along with closing down not only of borders but roadblocks and checks everywhere if you want to travel outside your immediate area.
Then they will start taking down the people and groups they know stand in opposition to a NWO while their ISIS scamps continue their work with inside help of the governments claiming to fight them.
This will cause an economic depression to further impoverish the masses and make us all dependent upon the state.

Don't look to the MSM for the real news.
It's often the exact opposite of what's really happening.
Trust your intuition and be prepared for anything,
We are crossing the Rubicon as a species and our fate will be determined over the next few years.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

WHat is troubling now is that Russia might invoke atricle 51 on Saudia Arabi and Qatar. DO to that... they were involved in Downing the RUssian airliner. And for them being Direct involved in aiding and founding ISIS. Russia can do this With the blessings of UN.

IF Russia attack Saudi Arabia and Qatar based on UN article 51, the UN treaty just agreed upon is not going to happen.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I have to say Russia is in no position to attack SA.
They lack the forward bases to get that far South.
What could Russia do to hurt SA in retaliation though?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimalswell their are reports they just parked a typhoon off coast of syria i do believe the missilles on board could do alot to shock and awe the kingdom of saud

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: spy66

I have to say Russia is in no position to attack SA.
They lack the forward bases to get that far South.
What could Russia do to hurt SA in retaliation though?

If you say so.

Think of a attack..... Not a invation.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

call me prophet, now even my country is ready to activate a call to arms or something

www.zougla.gr...

newpost.gr...

arouraios.gr...

the pages have a choice to be translated, but if you cannot find the "translate to" choice...here is a web translator, drop the link inthere. translate.google.com...

Turks shut down a Russian su-24 (i think) and inside Syria borders. And bellow is the link that I describe in the prev comment days ago! Putin is ready to report turkey for terrorism (UN 51) www.zougla.gr... .

link

To be honest this turkish moves saving us from Germany dreams. The next days or weeks, germany tries to force turkey protecting in coop with eu/my country forces, the Aegean seas for illegal immigrants.. Do you believe it? Germans forcing their brothers turks, to protect "us" from the illegal immigrants, that turks promote into EU from the first place! Those mongoloids are a parody, so theatrical, as I described. Thats good news if turkey get reported by Russians, we could use it to destroy the germanic dreams.

edit on 24-11-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

They should arrest those funding these peeps and stop them selling oil for money. That in itself would do a lot to stop them.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: VashTheStampede

UN calls on world to fight ISIS but Turkey shoots down Russian Planes when they do so.

Makes little sense really.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
create the circumstance that gives rise to a perceived enemy, then fight that enemy and bank from start to finish.

genius.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join