It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thank you so much so so so much (yes in hospital they are talking disconnect my friend has a different father then her first 2 kids so she has no legal say) thank you Jacy for writing the above ( I truly admire that and I believe you are a good parent I can't say that about anyone I know personally so... Being a "family" star sing I need to know people like you are real ) I had to log out sorry (needed to crawl into my crab shell)

Her mum didn't turn 53 yet (her one kidney already failed as we speak)
edit on 9-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

How old are your children if you don't mind me asking (I am guessing 2 girls 1 boy ?) And how does one end up looking after mother in law? Just curious no need to answer. I don't have children but took care of my baby sister and my grandma she was diabetic, rheumatic and she had Alzhimers - she used to put my face in her hands thinking I am my father - when I was 12 mum left (time of return unknown she graciously came back after 2 years) she asked my dad a favour to take me his response was well he has no other choice. Anyway he worked in a different country so he was home only weekends. We had stock and a massive backyard farm thing. He got married that year and had my little sister, his wife had a severe post natal depression and she was completely psychotic she would beat up my grandma couldn't do anything with my sister all day she could only knit clothes for her for almost a year I guess why I am typing this is because I am in defence mechanism for some reason .. This upsets me because my friend is hurting (it hurts me like this would be happening to my little sister) and I never had anyone I know die or nothing tragic happening to them (this is extreme on top how it is all happening she was one of the unlucky ones they screwed up her first minor heart surgery somehow)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: realnewsrealfunny

Hey, I'm sorry...I just saw this now.

My son is 31 and my twin daughters are 27.

I had only just sat alone with my father (and watched him die) when I was suddenly put in the position of having to care for my boyfriend's mother.
I wasn't happy about it, still grieving and somewhat traumatized.

It's not easy to lose anybody, especially if they are close to you. I've been to a lot of funerals lately.
I am sorry that you are so upset. Please feel free to send me a private message, if you want to talk.

jacy

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thank you so much sharing all that with me and being here (I am feeling flat so its hard to write the way I feel)

I am sorry that you are so upset.

your reply was the best post I could have read and replied to today thank you.. Its completely out of my system nothing to talk about anymore.. The yucky emotion has completely left me

Please feel free to send me a private message, if you want to talk.
Likewise

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lets hope & pray that she pulls through.
edit on 9-4-2016 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Taking my friend to hospital now that's the decision I tried to keep my nerves busy my friend has collapsed just the strangest dumbest moment.. I thought I write this just holding onto the conversation we had when I felt the way I did
No words thank u for letting me share this space and thoughts
I don't won't to return to this memory just leaving it all here
edit on 14-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

I feel like I will throw up f***
edit on 14-4-2016 by realnewsrealfunny because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join