It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My grand entrance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Good evening ATS,

If all sixes were sevens, I'm sure I'd be a nine.

I'd like to take this opportunity to both thank, and greet you all. I'm sure we will all be on quite the ride now that I have arrived.

I enjoy conspiracies but I agree with almost none. I have crept this site for many years, and decided to join as I have watched it decline over the last 5 or so years and I feel perhaps I can help right some of the unnecessary sensationalism we see both in our media and membership. This is not to say I intend to put anyone down, perhaps just get them to look at things from a fresh perspective.

I first became interested in conspiracies when I was on cipralex years ago, it made me violent and I found information on various websites stating the fact but never was I informed or made aware by my doctor or the mainstream media.

Since I have researched and read about a number of other conspiracies but nothing has interested me more than medical conspiracies.

Good day to all ! I look forward to having debates, and discussions with you all.

-Aesh

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Welcome!
I like your writing style.

I don't have any personal experience with that drug but, some folks I know did and had some trouble with sleep patterns...

Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Welcome, let me be the first to say I look forward to your desensationalizationalism. It is obviously long past due.

Edited: Dammit, second!
edit on 20-11-2015 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ive found a looot of tinctures and medicine herbs... But the tinctures are valerian, gelatine capsules with matcha.. And the 498 others are well, you could pretty much be selfsufficient..

Only evolution we have had in medical fields is surgery

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Warmest Regards to all!

It feels good to be so warmly accepted by so many, honestly I did not expect so many replies !

Even more, others who write. I don't really write though, I kind of just let it out now and then and write it down.

Some of it is decent, but the majority is just rubbish. I was excited to see there was a forum for writers.

I did not expect that here, and to be honest even in creeping so long it never came up.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I believe that if a person is talented as a writer, and proves it in the writing threads, they get a writer tag to their name.
Not much to many I suppose, but there are some damned talented writers here, so if that is your forte, go for it!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

What ! Really ? I don't really consider myself a "Talented" writer but if there is an audience I'm up to hash out some stories, or deep words to move minds.

I have already made a couple threads in the writing forum, ha ha. It's probably going to be my most active to be honest. I feel excited, and yet I joined for something completely different. I'm intrigued by what else ATS has to offer.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I look forward to reading your posts and maybe even debating with you. I'm sure I'll see you around the med threads and the short story forum

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This is not to say I intend to put anyone down, perhaps just get them to look at things from a fresh perspective.

I thought alternative websites were the… "fresh perspective"?

Any place with more than one angle on the media dangle has more perspective.

Willing to listen to yours, too.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ah, but yes. We too are censored by a select few my friend. Anything outside the "social norm" is often, blocked, bullied or ridiculed. I've seen it far too often from the outside. Now being on the inside, I'm really not to worried about it happening to me. It's only a website.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Now being on the inside, I'm really not to worried about it happening to me. It's only a website.

We'll see.

There are sharks with frigging laser beams strapped to their heads.

And you're right, just a site.

edit on 20-11-2015 by intrptr because: because I can't spell, type or read…

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night !!! I recognize your name from posts I've crept ! I don't remember where, but I know the name.

Nice to finally meet you in words.

I look forward to contributing on the boards.

-Aesh

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Welcome enjoy ur stay

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Morning mate! The search for truth is never over, welcome to the adventure!

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Hello,

I would post an introduction of myself buy for some reason I cannot seem to make a new post even in the Introductions section, so anyway, hello all..

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: conspirace

Hello to you too, and welcome

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
*Toots horn, rolls out red carpet*...

Greetings, Aeshma! Conspiracy theories have always interested me, usually throughout the all-out lunacy of some of them, than out of giving them any credibility.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Hello Aesh ,

Welcome to ATS, I am new here too

new topics

top topics

join