It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 4-yo's guardian angel may have been with us at hospital today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

First, I'm glad everything worked out well. Second, this is a fascinating subject - we all die - yet science (to my knowledge) doesn't really have press releases about near death experience of afterlife discoveries.

I do enjoy reading first hand near death experience (NDE) accounts here, we're all going to die anyways, why not try to research it.

NDERF - Recent Accounts

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Philippines

First, I'm glad everything worked out well. Second, this is a fascinating subject - we all die - yet science (to my knowledge) doesn't really have press releases about near death experience of afterlife discoveries.

I do enjoy reading first hand near death experience (NDE) accounts here, we're all going to die anyways, why not try to research it.

NDERF - Recent Accounts

Even though this was more of a spiritual experience rather than an NDE, very similar. I'm beginning to believe there's a very thin line between this world and the next.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

"Even though this was more of a spiritual experience rather than an NDE, very similar. I'm beginning to believe there's a very thin line between this world and the next."

I believe that line is very thin, based on personal experience of afterdeath contact and communication with my daughter and on research concerning NDEs, OBES, children's memories of past lives, and consciousness studies involving psychical abilities and communications. Young children are indeed very open to, receptive to, contact from family members on the other side. I'm reading a book at the moment that I think you might find valuable, described at this amazon link:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1448343328&sr=1-1&keywords=jenny+w ade%2C+changes+of+mind

Here is part of the book description there:

"Changes of Mind unites literature from the new physics, brain research, developmental psychology, and mysticism to produce the first comprehensive theory of individual human consciousness. Assuming a new paradigm reality, the author opens and extends the field of developmental psychology in ways that structure, destructure, and then restructure the subjective experience of time, space, subject, and object.

Wade's theory concerns the development of consciousness per se--not merely its derivatives, such as cognition, social development, and affect--and its neurological bases, something no other developmental theory has taken into account. Using data from a wide range of empirical studies and neurological research, Wade shows that awareness considerably predates birth--probably even conception--and lasts after death, supporting the idea that the self exists outside the boundaries of linear time and a physical body. This book represents a major leap forward in psychological theory and a groundbreaking approach to human perception and being in the world."

I'm so happy that your little boy is well. All best to you and your family and your extended families (that's really all of us).

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Constance

Thank you

You've had experiences with your own daughter that leads you to believe she may have communicated with past family members? That book sounds very interesting, but a lot to take in. I've never been interested in this topic until this experience and now I find myself very interested.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join