It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders & Hillary Clinton Over The Years: Then vs. Now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Great video put together to highlight the differences between Clinton and Sanders, such as the Iraq war, the Patriot Act, gay marriage, illegal immigration, war on drugs, and much more.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I love the part where Bernie is speaking to a mostly empty room. Lol

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah, that was the best. Show'd he's the only one who cared about not going to war.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That's one perspective.
You could say nobody respected him enough to stay and listen. Well there was one guy sitting there.
I don't see him getting the thumbs up from the Democratic Party. He's way to far from good ole boy playing in the sandbox.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Only into it 5 minutes so far but jeez, Bernie Sanders lives in weenie-mode.
Would he like the U.N. to tuck in the U.S. and read her a nighty-night story too?
I mean c'mon, we need the U.N.'s approval to go to war?
No. We are a sovereign nation and we may go to war any damn time we please.
We got the biggest muscles so there really ain't much the rest of the world can really do about it except pound sand.
I will try to stomach the next 20 minutes.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

As you said, perspective.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Wheres the vid man? I betcha it's Hillary! Did ya see on "Judicial watch" she's going after comedians at the Laugh Factory that did jokes about her?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog

So you're justifying the war in Iraq? He said he wanted to US to work with the UN so they would be allowed to fully inspect and vet or destroy any WMD's found.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's one perspective.
You could say nobody respected him enough to stay and listen. Well there was one guy sitting there.
I don't see him getting the thumbs up from the Democratic Party. He's way to far from good ole boy playing in the sandbox.

You could say it, I don't think it would be the case giving the time.

Think it had more to do with what those people who should be in those seats wanted to hear, and not going to war was not it.

link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

You don't see the video?

Shes's going after comedians, for real?

link   
Oops sorry! There it is, goddamn Hughes Net!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You don't see the video?

Shes's going after comedians, for real?

Yeah. It was a video from Judicial Watch...the video is pretty funny too! One of the comedians starts talking about how Madame Hillary dresses. He start in about her"shoulder pads", Yada, yada who wears there clothes better Hillary or Caitlin Jenner?

www.judicialwatch.org...
edit on 20-11-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: Link for my Sisters N bothers

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I saw that the other day. I can believe she's capable of doing this but I held my tongue because of the source.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I did not justify the war in Iraq, nor did I condemn his other 4 reasons for opposing it.
I merely pointed out that he does not believe the U.S. has legal authority to launch a unilateral war.
I'm here to tell you no one can stop us if we decide to.
The U.N. does not makes laws we are beholden to. Period.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This is what people need to see! F&S

There's a big difference between Bernie & Hillary and if we're serious about wanting to take our govt. back from the clutches of corporate special interest, it's important to know what those differences are.

This video really needs to go viral! I wonder if we could put some cats in it?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Obviously the US invades whoever they like with or without UN support since the UN called the invasion illegal. Sanders would like to instead work with the UN, especially in this case, to justify the legality of all wars.

Yeah, what a jackass! Let's just continue down the path we're on, doing what we like, because it's been working out pretty well so far, amirite?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog

I did not justify the war in Iraq, nor did I condemn his other 4 reasons for opposing it.
I merely pointed out that he does not believe the U.S. has legal authority to launch a unilateral war.
I'm here to tell you no one can stop us if we decide to.
The U.N. does not makes laws we are beholden to. Period.

Yeah, I think you pretty much just summed up Hitler's thoughts on waging unilateral war as well.

How'd that work out for him?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

But maybe they should......
Power that is unchecked,is unchecked power and that leads to corruption and Nazi like crimes. Do you really want to live in a country that thinks it can do ANYTHING it wants and the world be damned? They already think that about us citizens.

There has to be checks and balances with power or it gets out of hand.History has proven this time and again.

I would like to add that we really don't need to be playing 'King of the Hill' with the rest of the world.ALL civilizations that have ruled in the past,have only one place to go when its over....thats down.And by then,no one is happy with them and the citizens always end up paying for it. I know that I don't want to pay for a bunch of power hungry idiots that were determined to destroy other countries to make a profit.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Dimithae because: added a word

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yeah, the U.S. doesn't need to work with a paper tiger organization like the U.N. at all.
Especially when it comes to things as serious as war.
We are a sovereign nation with a Constitution that tells us the steps to wage war.
The U.N. is absolutely nothing without the U.S.
We could dismantle the organization tomorrow if we wanted to.
Nice to know some people support a politician who wants to give up our national sovereignty to a world government.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Ha ha ha ha..

Agree to completely disagree.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join