It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'100% real ghost' filmed in Perth front yard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Not 'shooting the messenger' but when I see titles like that I just think this is nonsense instantly..
Typical tabloid stuff.. and probably a slow news day aswell.

Me too. Until an electronic device is SPECIFICALLY invented to detect ghosts I'm not going to believe any "100% evidence of ghosts!" claims. As far as I know, no such device has been invented. It's all other electronic devices repurposed to "detect" ghosts.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Brett83

Hahaha Top stuff mate. Damn, I thought it might be real.....until I found the bottles you left in my driveway.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It looks like a Tv or monitor being dragged around.
I'm not convinced that the "Window" scene is video and not just a photo with the moving object super imposed.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Just like Fox, I want to believe. But....
A few weeks ago my lovely baby boy (not quite 2 yet) got hold of a bag of flour and dumped it ALL over my mom's living room. I was actually kind of funny, so right before I cleaned it up I took a pic of the living room.

In all the pictures my baby was surrounded by a flock of magical ghost orbs.....otherwise known as particles of flour floating in the air.

I have a cool pic from when I was pregnant and there is an orb right over my belly, and it's NOT there in an almost identical pic taken seconds later. I WISH it was my unborn baby's spirit showing up on the film, or a guardian angel. But I'm afraid it was probably just a speck of dust or a lens flare.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Sounds like what I was reading about the Muslim concept of Jinn or Djinn. They have a lot of lore about these beings that's readily available on Internet searches so I won't rehash he information here and drag us off topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join