It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'100% real ghost' filmed in Perth front yard

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hey, don't shoot the messenger.......They came up with the headline not me!

So, take a look and tell me what you think? At first thought it looked like a reflection from something in the room the camera was filming. However, since watching it a few times, it does appear to be almost 2D and flat if that makes sense?

As I say, don't shoot the messenger...be kind people!

au.news.yahoo.com...

A Perth (Australia) man believes he has captured "Incredible 100% evidence of a real ghost" when a camera picked up a strange spectre moving around his front yard.

In the video uploaded to YouTube Thursday, a faint white apparition appears to dance about between a number of cars in the man's yard before disappearing into thin air.

au.news.yahoo.com...

It jumps around the screen, moving from the right of the shot through the centre and out of the left of the screen.

The shape and movements of the "ghost" make it almost impossible to assume it was an animal. However, it could be a moth fluttering close to the camera lens.

With the advent of cameras filling every pocket, car dashboard and home security system, the number of "ghost sightings" has certainly increased in recent years. But with so much technology, the existence of paranormal beings has not been proven.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Was the video looping or was the "ghost" just repeating the same steps over and over?

If it's not a looping video then it seems highly suspect or set up for the thing to do the same thing 4 times.

That article sure has a lot of spooky ghost videos in it though. Good find.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not 'shooting the messenger' but when I see titles like that I just think this is nonsense instantly..
Typical tabloid stuff.. and probably a slow news day aswell.
edit on 20/11/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The ghost looks like a needle in front of the camera, but the title says 100% so it must be a ghost...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. I watched the video - admittedly just on my phone - but I can't see why anyone would think that is a ghost. Insect or something else closer to the camera looks likely.

I shouldn't get too excited with a title like that, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Probably an insect or grass dangling in spider web, but reminded me of the stick men video.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I don't believe it is a ghost, It looks like a reflection from a car headlights.

The image is flat and shaped like a square.

This is only my opinion, however I do believe in ghost, but this doesn't look like a ghost to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I believe in ghosts as well, but this appears to move like an insect.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Yep, it appears looped.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I wonder what the ghost is thinking...

"Hey I'm dead, I should wander around these cars at night on my way to the poltergeist convention. And look like I'm drunk, boy this being dead stuff is hard work.."

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There was a period abut 5 years ago when my home and my neighbors home had a poltergiest. Some onw did something that opened a window or something. every night we had visits by unseen beings. My neighbors (who moved away) had people walk through their yard pretending to be the spouse. I had several people over, and every one knew when the spirits would arrive. Our dogs would also signal. Everyone knew. Everyone believed. You could feel them come into the house. The wors was when one materialised in flesh form and looked like us. His skin though, was glowing. He spoke Everyone in my house was scared #less. He spoke, then as his skin glowed, he slowly dissapeared. He stood 3 feet from where im sitting now. This is a true story. Im not lying to you. Im 58. I have nothing to gain from this. I dont want anything from you/ The poltergiest thing is over for years now and Im very glad. It was very bad at the time. Im a steelworker and I was scared. My pittbull was scared. What can you do? You cant punch them, shoot them. stab them, and your dog cannot attack nor bite them. Its passed now. Many witnesses including animals. Be safe

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
There was a period abut 5 years ago when my home and my neighbors home had a poltergiest. Some onw did something that opened a window or something. every night we had visits by unseen beings. My neighbors (who moved away) had people walk through their yard pretending to be the spouse. I had several people over, and every one knew when the spirits would arrive. Our dogs would also signal. Everyone knew. Everyone believed. You could feel them come into the house. The wors was when one materialised in flesh form and looked like us. His skin though, was glowing. He spoke Everyone in my house was scared #less. He spoke, then as his skin glowed, he slowly dissapeared. He stood 3 feet from where im sitting now. This is a true story. Im not lying to you. Im 58. I have nothing to gain from this. I dont want anything from you/ The poltergiest thing is over for years now and Im very glad. It was very bad at the time. Im a steelworker and I was scared. My pittbull was scared. What can you do? You cant punch them, shoot them. stab them, and your dog cannot attack nor bite them. Its passed now. Many witnesses including animals. Be safe

Are steelworkers the only ones allowed to be afraid of alleged poltergeists?

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
***snip***
. The wors was when one materialised in flesh form and looked like us. His skin though, was glowing. He spoke Everyone in my house was scared #less. ***snip***
It was very bad at the time. Im a steelworker and I was scared. My pittbull was scared. What can you do? You cant punch them, shoot them. stab them, and your dog cannot attack nor bite them. Its passed now. Many witnesses including animals. Be safe

I'd be sacred too.
I must say that I think you were brave. I mean - the flesh formed entity - you actually tried to punch, shoot and stab it? And you set your dog on it as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
One of the first things to happen when you install a security camera with night light is that you look at the footage in awe of how great it is.

And after a few days you see insects and spider webs. Quite a lot.

There is no way this home owner thought it was a ghost. What he did think was that it was good for a laugh.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

'100% real ghost' filmed in Perth front yard - I reckon its a reflection in the glass of someone walking behind the car or somewhere like that.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It looks CGI to me. Nothing in nature has straight edges and corners that appear to be at 90 degrees. It maybe a reflection of some sort.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I always say this, but I'll say it again...

Anyone can fake anything these days. While it's interesting to see these things, logical minds absolutely have to assume that these things are faked, because we know they can be and we know they are, there is more evidence to suggest these are all faked than there is evidence to suggest it's a "ghost".

If there is a video of a cat reciting Shakespeare, we don't believe it to be true, right? Logic would dictate that because something can be faked so easily, it probably is.

For the record, I believe in various aspects of the paranormal, but I also have a logical mind and know that a lot of things are faked very easily.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

A 100% verified ghost would be one filmed on real film on more than one camera at a different angle and distance. All digital devices are hackable and are subject to scrutiny for they are inherently fallible in proving the extraordinary.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
The ghost looks like a needle in front of the camera, but the title says 100% so it must be a ghost...
To be 100% doesn't he need to ask it if it is a ghost?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yeah that was just me mate, I tend to go into peoples driveways and dance between cars when pissed. Nothing to worry about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join