It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F.O.N.G.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
OK all first FONG stands for Farking Old New Guy, and is a bit of a stretch cuz I'm only in my 40's and don't feel all that new but. . .

Second, psued PEBKAC stands for Problem Exists between Keyboard And Chair, justa another name for ID-ten-t errors or cranial/rectal inversion - not that I specialize in that all the time ;-)

Wog job is tech support for a large multinational Electronics firm (yes it is the microchips we distribute that will be SkyNet -

background is born and raised in Chicago, joined Uncle Sam's Misguided Children,
made rank, lost rank, left USMC circa 1987 - returned Chicago - got geek (compu-geek fever that is) got job - moved Arizona - worked as an instructor for some AZ tech colleges **not bad considering I was an instructor in classes for a degree I did not have** stayed geek and dislike the US Govt but love the USA. In between I have two fairly well grown children, a psychotic Italian Greyhound - and loads of attitude - I am:
-Pebkac

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Welcome pebkac ! I bet you will have a lot of fun here on ATS

Great to see you aboard - enjoy

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard pebkac!
Glad you found us...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Welcome
Enjoy your stay and take a good look around

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a peek at that link it may help

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, pebkac. Hope you enjoy it!

top topics

join