It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Syrians Caught at Texas Border’ Is B.S. Someone Tell Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
‘Syrians Caught at Texas Border’ Is B.S. Someone Tell Trump.

The statement contains two key facts that were missing from the earlier report.

DHS confirms that on Tuesday, members of two Syrian families, two men, two women and four children, presented themselves at a port of entry in Laredo. They were taken into custody by CBP and turned over to ICE for further processing. The two adult women and four children were transferred to the South Texas Family Residential Center in Dilley, Texas. The two men from these families are being held at the South Texas Detention Center in Pearsall Texas. Due to privacy issues, no additional information will be provided at this time.

First, six of the Syrians were women and children, a fact that Breitbart and Trump conveniently left out.

Second, they did not try to sneak into the U.S., but rather “presented themselves” to border agents in a likely attempt to seek asylum. In other words, they were not so much “caught” but rather turned themselves in.

Wow Donald Trump is just ridiculous..
His tweet

Everyone is now saying how right I was with illegal immigration & the wall. After Paris, they’re all on the bandwagon.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 19, 2015

Not too mention Briebart.

Funny how this story was never posted after the original..

edit on 20-11-2015 by lucifershiningone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lucifershiningone

Come inside a trojan horse...and then climb out of the trojan horse...don't be so naive that just because there are women and children involved in this story doesn't mean those men are innocent.

edit:

Have you read this story posted on ATS yet?

ISIS defector explains a key reason why people continue to join the group
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This article should open your eyes that these men could be working for ISIS in order to support their families....
edit on 20-11-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: added notes and link

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

What makes them guilty?!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They turned themselves over to Border Patrol.
Gee, I wonder who is ultimately in charge of the Border Patrol?

The same Administration that told us all the BS about Benghazi when it has been shown that they knew the truth. Yep, they're trustworthy... not.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

read my above edit note...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
They turned themselves over to Border Patrol.
Gee, I wonder who is ultimately in charge of the Border Patrol?

The same Administration that told us all the BS about Benghazi when it has been shown that they knew the truth. Yep, they're trustworthy... not.

If President Trump were there those two families would be gone in a heart beat...heck if a wall was up the big beautiful doors would not open because those people are illegals.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Come inside a trojan horse...and then climb out of the trojan horse...don't be so naive that just because there are women and children involved in this story doesn't mean those men are innocent.

Nor does the fact that they're Syrians mean that they should be assumed to be ISIS infiltrators. If they actually turned themselves over to border agents, then saying that they were 'caught' is a lie and one with obvious implications. Let's use the ever popular house analogy:

If somebody knocks on my door and asks me to let them into my house, this certainly isn't the same as me catching somebody sneaking in through a window is it?
edit on 2015-11-20 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If those men were not attached to the women and children then I bet you they would not "turn themselves in". They are actors portraying married men with children. You prove to me otherwise...where are their identification papers? Passports? Proof of everything?

The perfect lie...and they play innocent. What is the worst thing that could happen to them at the border? Get free lunch and access to a clean toilet?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I posted about this yesterday how the way for Isis to get into the U.S. was to go through Mexico first. Then cross the border illegally instead of claiming refugee status.

I was shot down with people claiming that this wasn't possible, yet if these Syrians were there how many more are there and how many have made it without turning themselves in.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
I posted about this yesterday how the way for Isis to get into the U.S. was to go through Mexico first. Then cross the border illegally instead of claiming refugee status.

I was shot down with people claiming that this wasn't possible, yet if these Syrians were there how many more are there and how many have made it without turning themselves in.

And the democrats want to keep sanctuary cities....I am hoping many are eating their words back after taking shots at you.

Btw ISIS is not stupid...they know all about the illegal Mexican immigration into the states...don't think for one second they won't use the same tactic.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I really hope the UK tightens its border sercurity.

Because if Trump becomes president I dont want masses of illegal aliens trying to come here......

Poor poor Canada though.......they should build a wall.....

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If President Trump were there those two families would be gone in a heart beat…heck if a wall was up the big beautiful doors would not open because those people are illegals.

Trumps a blowhard. Forgetting for a moment how high a wall and how much it would cost, people will still tunnel under, sail around, fly over the border and get through the gates hidden in trucks.

Whats he going to do, guard it himself?

edit on 20-11-2015 by intrptr because: seling

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

This article should open your eyes that these men could be working for ISIS in order to support their families....

That's spot on. Never take your family abroad, you might be mistaken for panic merchants, but I hear panic merchants get a lighter sentence then the fear mongers, that's an immediate life sentence.

There are genuine refugees, we should not be painting all refugees with the same brush but that is not for us to decide.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Forgetting for a moment how high a wall and how much it would cost, people will still tunnel under, sail around, fly over the border and get through the gates hidden in trucks.

Who cares how much the wall cost.... Trump is going to make Mexico pay for it.

Modern technology will take care of the rest...

edit on 20-11-2015 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If President Trump were there those two families would be gone in a heart beat…heck if a wall was up the big beautiful doors would not open because those people are illegals.

Trumps a blowhard. Forgetting for a moment how high a wall and how much it would cost, people will still tunnel under, sail around, fly over the border and get through the gates hidden in trucks.

Whats he going to do, guard it himself?

Think of all the jobs a project like that would give America to stimulate the economy. That in itself is worth it to me.

Unless he hires illegal workers...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

And Mexico laughs at trump.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

So all men from syria are now working with ISIS?

Again I ask what makes then guilty since they are escaping the same people..

There is a difference of opening your eyes to the possibility and just labeling everyone an ISIS agent.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

They're Muslims from Syria. According to the afraid and paranoid people, conservatives, they're all terrorists.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Btw ISIS is not stupid...they know all about the illegal Mexican immigration into the states...don't think for one second they won't use the same tactic

Americans are not made welcome in many parts of the globe but that is not their fault, it's the brass that made sure they were not welcome due to their actions. Does the actions of the Bushes speak on behalf of all Americans? No, Just like ISIS does not speak on behalf of all Syrians.

Fear leads to irrationality and irrationality is the last thing we need.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: theantediluvian

If those men were not attached to the women and children then I bet you they would not "turn themselves in". They are actors portraying married men with children. You prove to me otherwise...where are their identification papers? Passports? Proof of everything?

The perfect lie...and they play innocent. What is the worst thing that could happen to them at the border? Get free lunch and access to a clean toilet?

There's not enough information available for either of us to have an informed opinion about much of anything regarding these people. If you feel comfortable making baseless assumptions in the absence of evidence, that's your problem.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join