It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA: Leak of Nuclear-Armed Drone Sub Was Intentional

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that Russia’s recent disclosure of a nuclear-armed underwater drone submarine was a deliberate leak, according to analysis of Russian video news reports and official Moscow statements.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I thought that info was pretty much a given...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

Normally I'd ask for a link but the pontlessness of this story is glaringly obvious.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It makes sense.

We launch a Titan II for the world to see and a short period of time later their plans for this nuke/sub "leak" out.

Sounds like a wiener measuring contest to me. Same old passive aggressive cold war BS.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It's just another petty competition.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The purpose being...to convince the rest of the world how depraved a weapon Russia can field?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
why inhades would you want to seploy a drone armed with your nukes that is height of stupidity what happens when it goes haywire and you lose contact with it i imagine the drone is designed to surface so it can be retrieved now someone has a payload of found nukes they can sell orv use and also you made them so when thety get used now you going to be blamed

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

"Soviet power is a myth. Great show. There are no spare parts. Nothing is working, nothing, it's nothing but painted rust. But you, you need to keep the Russian myth alive to maintain your military industrial complex. Your system depends on Russian being perceived as a mortal threat. It's not a threat. It was never a threat. It will never be a threat. It's a rotted, bloated cow." - Valentin Mironov (The Good Shepherd (2006)

I'll believe it when I see it in western hands. It's as if Nikita Khrushchev is back from the dead and running the Kremlin. Why does everything have to be a pissing match?

Russia's insecurity will be it's downfall.

new topics

top topics

join