It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Anomaly spotted above Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Exactly it's not worth it! as Planet X has been proven to be real no questions, so why pursue Me anymore and troll My comments incessantly as has been the case the whole time I've been here.

SO interacting with another member on his comments is trolling?

I take you say that because you don't like to hear the truth, so now who exactly has published facts that (is it Planet X, or Nibiru) actually exists anywhere in the Solar System?

I guess all the amateur astronomers in the world must be in on this conspiracy to hide it from the public, because they would have let it be known it was out there...and yet we have nothing from any of them, how do you explain that?

Actually well done you propelled me to get out there and prove Planet X is real, so thanks on behalf of all the gang!

I know they are just waiting for something that will never happen. And no Planet X doesn't exist and it's nowhere near our Solar System, but it is fun watching you try to [rove it.

Keep up the good work...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: restless genius

I realised it was a reflection straight away as it was moving along with the ISS so hence it could not have been something outside the ISS.

You can't just come here and use something like common sense when in a Planet X/ Nibiru thread...what were you thinking?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

With all due respect, your delusional ramblings are off topic here. There is no 'object in Space' in the OP vid. The same thing can be seen in the video I posted earlier from May 2014. Skip to 1:01:00 to see the first appearance in this vid. @ 1:06:45 the 'planet' begins to fade out and completely disappears. You'll see it again as the ISS comes around to have the Sun create the reflection again around 2:37:13 and fades again around 2:39:49. NOT an object in Space.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So go back to your own thread and prove Planet X is real. With science. Not vague pictures that are clouds. But real science. If you can do that I will accept it is real, but only if you can really prove it.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That's true.

Ok I think I have cracked it.

What we are actually seeing IS Nibiru/PX and its decided not to hit the earth but instead follow the ISS around that's why when I saw it, it was moving along at the same time its bloody stalking the ISS.

lol (That's more like it I think ).

Forget Nibiru the Destroyer, we now have Nibiru the Stalker.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: restless genius

Niburu the Stalker is also equipped with such advanced cloaking technology that it can only be seen from the ISS and not earth. Pretty wild stuff

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

originally posted by: restless genius

Niburu the Stalker is also equipped with such advanced cloaking technology that it can only be seen from the ISS and not earth. Pretty wild stuff

That's not quite true. Endofdays says he can see it and take pictures of it and it's in the same place and it's because the whole solar system has halted and he has photos of it as proof.

/breath

Oh, it also looks strangely like a cloud.

That's according to him anyway. For some reason he won't actually post any proof outside of his photos or answer and questions I've asked him.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Oh so its got favourites now pfft.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

This picture is an obvious hoax. But claiming that amateur astronomers should be able to see any large planets, or brown dwarf within the solar system is also false. Not all brown dwarfs are that hot that they can be easily seen. There are brown dwarves that are as warm as the human body, and are incredibly hard to detect.

No new planet is that close to Earth. But according to calculations, and what the evidence shows there are at least 2 objects/planet and something larger within the Oort cloud which puts such objects inside the solar system.

edit on 23-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This picture is an obvious hoax. But claiming that amateur astronomers should be able to see any large planets, or brown dwarf within the solar system is also false. Not all brown dwarfs are that hot that they can be easily seen. There are brown dwarves that are as warm as the human body, and are incredibly hard to detect.

In addition to giving off infrared radiation that would be readily detectable by space based IR telescopes, brown dwarves would also reflect visible light. Since a brown dwarf would be larger than Jupiter, it would probably have been detected by the same surveys that are finding all the new Plutoids.

No new planet is that close to Earth. But according to calculations, and what the evidence shows there are at least 2 objects/planet and something larger within the Oort cloud which puts such objects inside the solar system.

The supposed orbital perturbations in the trans-Neptunian region may have other explanations.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

as Planet X has been proven to be real no questions, so why pursue Me anymore and troll My comments incessantly as has been the case the whole time I've been here.

Sure,

So why would need to do this then

Actually well done you propelled me to get out there and prove Planet X is real

So you need to prove whats proven?

Whats the point? As Planet X has been proven to be real no questions, So whats the point of you needing to going out there and prove it if its proven no questions?

so thanks on behalf of all the gang!

The gang?

So you are a bunch fools trolling ATS for responses to have a laugh?

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But claiming that amateur astronomers should be able to see any large planets, or brown dwarf within the solar system is also false.

Yes, if its a brown dwarf and in our solar system just about everybody with the ability to look up would see it without the need of any device other than their eyes.

Not all brown dwarfs are that hot that they can be easily seen.

True, but you do know of amazing phenomena known as 'reflection'?

There are brown dwarves that are as warm as the human body, and are incredibly hard to detect.

Do you know how you see any part of your own or anothers human body?

Its the light reflecting of it that allows you to see the human body.

So if you have a human hand the size of a brown dwarf anywhere in out solar system it would be visible, why?

Because it would be reflecting the suns light.

Its not that hard to understand, but I do know some do have issues with basic concepts and a very troubled interpretation of what they perceive.

Example; clouds can be objects in space to some that are heading our way but have not moved and are always in the 2 oclock position.

So I can understand that some might have trouble understanding what a reflection of light is.
edit on 23-11-2015 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Very observant EndifDays77.

I didn't think anyone would spot these.

I'll let you in on an esoteric secret of priceless value. What you are seeing in this image is the metaphysical projection of an enlightened being. The white, start form is an apparition of their body. The red lens is an overall Third Eye manifestation overlayed. The orbs you have pin pointed are energetic junctions of sacred geometry constructed virtually by the being, connected to their own meridians and chakras. The solid shape in front of the being's projection are virtual controls to this manifestation as a whole.

Go look at the symbol of the Kabalah Tree of Life and transpose a humanoid form on it. The orbs will line up between the two images synchronously.

edit on 23-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Yes, if its a brown dwarf and in our solar system just about everybody with the ability to look up would see it without the need of any device other than their eyes.

People, even with telescopes, would not be able to detect such an object in the Oort cloud... Do you have any idea how far that is?

In the thread which I linked earlier ( here ) there is even a video i gave of astronomers explaining how even WISE would not be able to detect such an object if it was that far away because of the constraints of using such equipment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

True, but you do know of amazing phenomena known as 'reflection'?

Did you know that brown dwarves behave very differently than stars? If you add mass to a star, it expands, but Brown Dwarves are different. if you add mass to a brown dwarf it becomes smaller due to a quantum mechanical state called degeneracy.

We have even found what possibly could be the smallest star, which is smaller than Jupiter itself. That star is called 2MASS J05233822-1403022, which has a diameter of 0.09 times the size of our Sun, and it's smaller than Jupiter.

Due to the weird state of degeneracy of brown dwarves, there could be even smaller brown dwarves than the star 2MASS J05233822-1403022.

Do you know how you see any part of your own or anothers human body?

Unless you know exactly where to look for such failed stars, you could miss the smallest ones easily.

Because it would be reflecting the suns light.

Not at the distances I am talking about which would put such objects within the Oort cloud.

So I can understand that some might have trouble understanding what a reflection of light is.

Stop being so condescending...

Anyway, this video is a hoax, so I do not want to deviate from that fact. If you want to discuss the actual possibility of such objects in the Oort cloud, read the information i provided there and then respond in that other thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-11-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I kind of see what appears to be a female face in some of those images to the upper side. Is nibiru her name?

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I just want to share some observations and correlations I have made between the objects captured in the ISS image,My own images and a LASCO/SOHO image.

Here's the thread I've been updating over the year noting the observations (images).www.abovetopsecret.com...

The winged orb is now quite familiar, if you've followed the thread. I initially noticed this form in what I believe to be the main object, over time, the winged form has now appeared in the other objects (moons of PX) that have also appeared at times.

There are two objects I want to pay the most focus on in the ISS image. They are both winged orbs, but due to their positioning in My images and that of the ISS and SOHO, I know that one is the main object and the other an orbital.

I'll post My own images of a 'winged orb' first, so you can tune in to what I'm saying and showing.

When I saw the ISS photo I was flabbergasted! Think about this? The ISS image bears stark resemblance to my images, the only ones of their kind I know to exist, as many PX images are obvious second Suns and not (at times) subtle smaller 'winged' objects as I have seen. What are the chances of two objects appearing in the ISS video that bear exact resemblance to the images I have captured on the ground of PX?! Also add to this the SOHO comparison. To Me this is game set and match for PX research. One last point I want to make. I am normally an advocate of Zetatalk but their explanation has made me question their agenda, which I believe now to be a controlled opposition to trick people at the last moment. The only reason ZT would claim this ISS image is not PX, is because it would suggest it's passing will be sooner than we think, the primary object in my images has increased many fold in size since April, so at this rate it will be huge soon, and I'm still taking images at any chance btw (keep an eye out for updates). An early passing of PX is now my stance and matches the EQ pattern that is suggesting Poleshift could be in May next year (follow Terral03 for the EQ thing). So, back to ZT, they claim this ISS image is a "glob", this is utter nonsense when you compare the images, so imo ZT has outed itself as part of the deception, very clever mind! Because they are 80-90% accurate and correct, and I still would advise people to become familiar with the info, it's just that you need to know their PS timing is probably a lie, and add to this, their safe location advice may be underestimated, so stay vigilant! BTW we will have a PX,Sun and Earth alignment *forecast for December 1st* it may not be this day exactly, perhaps very near after,or even before, you will know when it happens it will be a massive event, I predict the US will possibly get hit on this alignment, as the pressure has converged around the Pacific meeting on the West Coast, a heads up for you good Folks there!
Stay well ATS!!

Example of the winged orb as seen from Earth, this is what I am comparing to the object at 10 o'clock (from the main object) in the ISS image:

Here's the ISS image. One is a render I made to explain what I am seeing,another is an original,and the other an invert. I want you to pay close attention to the winged orb *in close at the 10 o'clock position from the main object*. Hold this image in your mind, or even scroll up and down to compare it to other images I will add. Also hold the form of the main (largest) object in mind too.
ISS Image-original,render,invert:

Here's but one of hundreds of SOHO images of PX. In this image I can pick out the smaller winged object as well that matches the ISS image, It is *also in the 'tail' of the main object*. I know the images of my own above are 'tail' objects due to their position on the out skirts of the two o'clock position and other outer areas around the sun.
SOHO/LASCO image,Unzoomed and zoomed:

Here's a more recent photo session, and possibly one of the most revealing, certainly it was unique! as I had never seen 3 clusters of objects. The middle orb looks good to be the main object due to positioning and color and shape, and the top and bottom cluster I must assume are orbitals.I provided a sequence of these images in the thread, covering the hour I was imaging and observing them. Also take these images in mind when imagining and comparing the formation of what is a mini solar system.
Three tiered clusters of objects depicting the mini solar system:

This last image I was reluctant to add to My thread, in fact I wasn't going to, until I saw the ISS image that is! I usually like to provide the clearest representation of what I am seeing, and this image didn't quite stand out in the images enough for my liking. Again I saw this by naked eye, at the usual time, in the usual place (for the main object), displaying a somewhat familiar variation of the winged orb. This was a very,very subtle sighting of PX, what I call a 'projection' (aura) of the solid object. This form, from what I have learned, is caused by light refraction through the atmosphere and also the dust/debris cloud shrouding PX must also play it's part. I had issues with photo clarity on FB but I think it should be ok here. I've again made a render detailing exactly what I saw and to help tune the viewer into the image. In the render you can see the red orb, this is the 'projection' of the object, within this is a white orb, this seems to be the solid form of the object. The squiggly white line is the debris 'trail'. I present this now as it bears resemblance to the ISS image of the main object, especially the winding 'trail'. This may not be the most convincing to some, but I should have enough reputation here after the other collection of photos and accounts I have made over the past year. Of coarse I have been through the usual process of elimaination just to preempt any debunking attempts. These objects are provably real as I have outlined over time
Example I am comparing to main ISS object, for greatest clarity and understanding, zoom in on the last image (original) the others have slightly compressed:

Just as I mentioned in your other clouds thread, this is exactly what I said you, and all other nibiruites do. jump into anything and anything that you think fits your "theory" , and, without any rational thought or investigation, use it as confirmation of said planet'o'doom.

Get a grip

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

So now let me help you out a little bit.

Do you understand you wouldn't have made this thread if something such as Nibiru were close enough to be seen by the ISS?

They have an answer for everything. Didn't you know that ISS in itself is a hoax?

www.timetounite.com...

You Tube is full of these ISS Hoax believers. It just goes on and on and on.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join