It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS defector explains a key reason why people continue to join the group

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Edit to add: In my previous post I offered my thinking on what could be done. I know how you feel about unicorns - but what you keep repeating is that the unicorns never offer solutions. You don't like what they're saying - and that's fine. But to pretend that we aren't up for the discussion is dishonest

You have added nothing as a solution. That's your solution; nothing. BTW, unicorns don't exist...apparently like your alleged solution(s)

What discussion? There is no discussion from your position, just noise. Oh, and who is "we"? Never mind, I don't really care.

Enjoy your utopian fantasy land, don't let reality get in the way.

With all due respect, and I mean this from my heart; please DO have a good day, we have nothing further to discuss. I harbor no personal axe to grind here. I wish you well.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

maybe 'cause they're instructed to start war, the politicians instigate it, the terrorists are the boots on the ground.

Who is ordering Saddam to prosecute his war against his own people? Or is implying that the United States is the only bad actor the only idea you have?

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: eisegesis

ISIS uses the sale of oil

WHAT THE ...................................? Where are they getting oil from? Surely the oil producing facilities under ISIL control have been flattened from the air attacks and cut this source of wealth?

Syria terrorists sells oil from Iraqi oil fields to Bilal Erdogan, son of the Turkish president. Turkey is not what it pretends to be.

This is ISIL major bank...... selling oil.

Earlier even France was buying their oil but then stopped once the public found out.
edit on 28-11-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10   >>

join