It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at how our vile politicians cover for Saudi Arabia!

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Last night on a UK political TV show called question time were the audience put questions to a panel and a journalist Mehdi Hasan rightfully pointed out the similarities between ISIS and Saudi Arabia and the MP Anna Soubry went berserk! She would not even let him speak!
Here is a clip of what happend:

Huffington post

I say bloody well right Mehdi Hasan! It was not a cheap point! It was a valid and very true point!
We should be looking at Saudi Arabia!

ISIS is getting support from somewhere and we all know some of it at least coming from the Saudis! It there versions of "Islam" ISIS is trying to export.

Of course our PM David Camron alreays admits he is being blackmailedby the saudis.....

I say dam the vile Saudi Regime. I would rather take a slight increase in security risk and rise in oil prices than be tied to them!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I highly suggest watching the BBC's Adam Curtis' documentary film called "Bitter Lake". It explains why the west covers for Saudi Arabia.

I would link the YouTube video, but I'm on a mobile device.

Basically, FDR and the then Saudi King, made a deal that the US would use Saudi oil to keep the house of Saud in power, keep them rich and above all, leave wahhabism alone.

This meeting essentially laid out the carpet for non stop CIA clandestine missions of overthrowing governments to install puppet regimes which would be loyal to US interests. In other words, make way for Western banking schemes and capitalism in the Islamic world. Seeing as over the decades since FDR, federal government's in the West have continued their hand over of power to the banking system... Hence 2008 and beyond.
edit on thpamFri, 20 Nov 2015 07:19:31 -0600k1511America/Chicago2019 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Saudi Arabia - the land of Wahhabi-government sanctioned public beheadings and leaders of the United Nations human rights council.

Oil is the only reason the house of Saud has not been taken out (and introduced to the 21st century)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Why do you give Chunts like her the publicity ?

They are best ignored.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well she can't be seen agreeing with the guy going against her "allies"

Typical politician trying to make an equal and fair comparison seem less than what it is

It's time people stopped voting for scum like her and her ilk

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Why do you give Chunts like her the publicity ?

They are best ignored.

You know what you maybe right.

How anyone voted her in is anyones guess.

She not only a saudi shill but she comes of as not to bright.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
Well she can't be seen agreeing with the guy going against her "allies"

Typical politician trying to make an equal and fair comparison seem less than what it is

It's time people stopped voting for scum like her and her ilk

The people in her constituencie who voted for her should be ashamed.

edit on 20-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The U.S. has also been guilty of covering for Saudi Arabia...

- 19 hijackers on 911 were Saudi nationals

-Bush allowed wealthy Saudis including Osama Bin Laden's relatives to fly out of the U.S. shortly after 911 even though all flights were grounded coming into and going out of the U.S..

-28 pages said to show Saudi Involvement in the 911 attacks has remained classified

-The US provides Saudi security cover; while Saudi Arabia ensures the free flow of oil boosting production at times of crises.

-The U.S. ignores Saudi human rights abuses and treatment of women

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You should hold a referendum on expulsion of such politicians to Saudi Arabia. I will help with fundraising.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JedemDasSeine
You should hold a referendum on expulsion of such politicians to Saudi Arabia. I will help with fundraising.

Start a kick starter!

Infact I am tempted to start a poll on the gov website to sanction Saudi Arabia.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

They have defend Saudi Arabia and the gulf states our biggest consumer of British arms and large provider of oil. It's all simple and totally hypocritical

And now from a real politician

edit on 20-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hillary and the Clinton Foundation gladly accept millions from the Saudis.

Remember when the NAACP returned millions that NBA owner Sterling donated to them because accepting would be seen as being complicit with percieved racism.

Clinton accepting money/bribes from the Saudis is defacto support and endorsement of their appalling treatment of women, children, gays and countless other human rights abuse under sharia.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Saudi Arabia gets away with anything they like. I made a video to poke fun at them. (youtu.be... if you wanna see.) A young man from SA messaged me, upset about my points in the video. We were able to discuss our differences and learn some from each other, but even he admits they can be very intolerant, to say the least. He mentioned that he wished that women could drive so the men wouldn't have to carry them around everywhere. I said, being tired of driving is different from being tired someone else doesn't have the right to do so. He said, it is the law of the land. What am I to do?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

No.

Ignoring them is why they're in power, or still in power.

Don't ignore them, remove them, then watch over the one who replace them, remove as necessary.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
ISIS is getting support from somewhere and we all know some of it at least coming from the Saudis!

Whats with all the attraction to the MSM?

It's hard enough as it is to weed out the truth without looking at the elites #1 propaganda tool...

Try this search instead, change up some of the words...

Another search turns up some interesting results...

For example, a simple search using the name 'Mehdi Hasan' turns up the below gem:

So could someone else on the panel or in the audience please point out that Mehdi Hasan has expressed similar contempt for us infidels as Isis have? Or will someone point out that he is employed by an un-democratic regime which is accused of being one of the principle creators of Isis? I expect Mehdi to spend some considerable time erroneously blaming the West for Isis. Will he spend any time blaming his Qatari bosses?

Will someone please ask Mehdi Hasan about his views on infidels?

CIA-Mossad-sponsored ISIS sends press releases of its atrocities in order to establish itself as a permanent enemy in the mind of Western public.)

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death." -- Adolf Hitler

Western intelligence had to establish "ISIS" because the US Military balked at aiding "Al Qaeda," a group they had been told was responsible for 9-11. Now Al Ciada can be seen as an ally against "a greater evil." Thus, ISIS is actually more like the Trojan Horse - with US/UK/NATO/Israel inside.

Most Americans believed what they see on TV so this new brand of sand pirate, ISIS, is actually accepted as our new reality.

ISIS - Why the West Rebranded Al Cia-dah

The Muslim Brotherhood: This is the real identity of the new leaders of Tunisia, Libya, Egypt and soon Syria. The real identity of the Iranian leaders. They only pose as devout Muslims. They are gangsters for hire.

by Former Intelligence Officer

In his book "Hostage to Khomeini," Robert Dreyfuss gave a pretty accurate rendering of the Muslim Brotherhood in 1980, which as I have witnessed, is common knowledge in high government, diplomatic and Intelligence circles:

"The real Muslim Brotherhood is not the fanatical sheikh with his equally fanatical following, nor is it even the top mullahs and ayatollahs who lead entire movements of such madmen; Khomeini, Qaddafi, General Zia are exquisitely fashioned puppets.

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money.

Together, the Brotherhood probably controls several tens of billions of dollars in immediate liquid assets, and controls billions more in day-to-day business operations in everything from oil trade and banking to drug-running, illegal arms merchandising, and gold and diamond smuggling........a terrorists-for-hire racket; they are partners in a powerful and worldwide financial empire that extends from numbered Swiss bank accounts to offshore havens in Dubai, Kuwait and Hong Kong.

The real story of the Muslim Brotherhood is more fantastic than the mere imagination of the author of espionage novels could create. It functions as a Conspiracy, its members exchange coded greeting and secret passwords, although no Formal membership list exists; its members are organized into hierarchical cells or orders.

The Muslim Brotherhood does not respect national frontiers; it spans the entire Islamic World. Some of its members are government officials, diplomats, and military men; Others are street gangsters and fanatics. While the leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood are at home in plush-carpeted paneled board rooms of top financial institutions, at the lower levels the Muslim Brotherhood is a paramilitary army of thugs and assassins. At its highest Level, the Muslim Brotherhood is not Muslim.

Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

edit on 20-11-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

This is the doc I was talking about. WORTH WATCHING! Even if it is a 3 part series, 40 min each.

For some reason, I think the audio is screwed up on the Youtube version.

Here is a link to the dailymotion version.
edit on thppmFri, 20 Nov 2015 16:05:14 -0600k1511America/Chicago2005 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We need to do this with All Government.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Yes. Absolutely, we do.

new topics

top topics

join