It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli army is denying Palestinian woman to reach her own wedding ceremony in Jordan.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

IF a post breaks the T&C, report it. Staff will review.

Do not reply to the post -

No Name calling of other members.

Your post will be removed.

Thanks and carry on.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Thank you for proving my point

A left wing BLOG SOURCE.

Objectivity out the window

Look I'm all for truth , but that requires actual investigative journalism backed up by sources with facts

I don't advocate blog sources as hard line truth advocates
edit on 11/20/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Support for my claim of child marriage in Palestinian areas?
Over 20% of pally women are married between 15-18.
Over 2% younger than that (15 and younger)
Their husbands are all noticeably older.
The patriarch of their religion married a 6 year old.
Hey if that was his thing whatever.
I'm not saying anything about the morality of it, I will let you add your own moral perception to that fact.
but don't pretend like it doesn't happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Are you talking about the jewish again? What is your support? Did you read the previously posts? Are you ignoring what happens in your community?

More lies? More propganda? More misinformation? Where is the source for your previously claims?

edit on 20/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Aisha.
Married at 6 consummated at 9.
author of many hadiths.
Wife of he who shall not be drawn in newspaper cartoons

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Are you talking about the jewish again? What is your support? Did you read the previously posts? Are you ignoring what happens in your community?

More lies? More propganda? More misinformation? Where is the source for your previously claims?

No offense but 2 things

1. Your OP isn't about what's happening in our area

2. Your OP source is a blog, how do you differentiate what's propaganda or not? Blogs are notorious for propaganda

What's the barometer , what you agree with is not propaganda and what you don't agree w is?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Checking someones posting and thread history usually gives a pretty good idea of what kind of propaganda is being pushed.
hint hint

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anyone notice that the woman nearest the camera in the wedding dress looks kinda like a bloke?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

And the thing is, a big (Huge) diference between us is that all my posts and threads are true, contain sources and facts! You instead are totally the oposite.
Huge diference!

Questions you ignore or run of here, here and here.[snip]
edit on 20-11-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
[snip]
Now about the OP, read this:

November 18, 2015:
This morning, Gisha submitted a petition to the High Court against the Defense Minister, Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (COGAT), and the Gaza Coordination and Liaison office demanding that they explain why they will not allow a 23-year-old Palestinian resident of Gaza to transit through Israel to Jordan on her way to her own wedding. Her future parents-in-law, both residents of the Strip, joined the petition as they too wish to attend their son’s wedding.

source
Contacts:
Address:
Gisha – Legal Center for Freedom of Movement
42 Harakevet St.
Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel
Phone number: +972-3-6244120 Fax: +972-3-6244130
and so on...

edit on 20/11/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: ugmold

I am good friends with rabbi Nuchems son.
The Rabbi took a bullet to the head and survived. Hasbt been all there since

A lot of News Coverage on the Rabbi, nothing about being shot in the head, but doused with bleach after the report by a sex offender....makes it sound like he is credible after all.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: buster2010

Thank you for proving my point

A left wing BLOG SOURCE.

Objectivity out the window

Look I'm all for truth , but that requires actual investigative journalism backed up by sources with facts

I don't advocate blog sources as hard line truth advocates

No I didn't prove your point. +972 is made up from journalist from both Israel and Palestine people who are actually there and see what is happening. Sorry it doesn't fit into the Neo-Nazis fascist views that the Israeli government and their supporters spouts.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Well thank you for the name calling.....

However I still fail to see how that legitimizes anything?

I can post any number or references. I googled your article and failed to find anything substantial that references any other sources but your blog

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

well, you wouldn't believe anything that doesn't fit your zionist agenda, even if it was you who wrote it.

What a hell, you can't discredit the messenger you need to discredit the information. Disiformation agents, it's the name for it.

Moreover, this thread event is insignificant on the daily base agression inflicted to Palestinians. This is just a simple example of the brutality of the fake democratic zionist israel.Worst is the torture, imprisionement of people indefinitely without a trial, collective punishment, siege, extrajudicial killing, etc, etc...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

well, you wouldn't believe anything that doesn't fit your zionist agenda, even if it was you who wrote it.

What a hell, you can't discredit the messenger you need to discredit the information. Disiformation agents, it's the name for it.

Moreover, this thread event is insignificant on the daily base agression inflicted to Palestinians. This is just a simple example of the brutality of the fake democratic zionist israel.Worst is the torture, imprisionement of people indefinitely without a trial, collective punishment, siege, extrajudicial killing, etc, etc...

My what agenda?

I don't have an agenda , I merely pointed out your source was a blog and all efforts to vet your story only returned to your blog .....which is a heavily left leaning BLOG.

Just saying but keep up w the name calling and accusations

Definitely doesn't bolster your stance

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I merely pointed out your source was a blog and all efforts to vet your story only returned to your blog .....which is a heavily left leaning BLOG.

I posted before two diferent sites with information. But, there are some more (israel media included) with this info and procedings... this must usual to you..
here read something:
Gaza Woman Told to Coordinate Wedding Date With Israeli Army - IDF implies that close family members can leave for the wedding, but not the bride.

Israel tells Gaza woman she must coordinate wedding date with Israeli army

for what I've checking this a common thing overthere... later we will have more...

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is typical of the way
these folks are treated. Although this is minor compared to the daily brutal harrassment of Palestinians reply to: voyger2

top topics

<< 1   >>

join