It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Terrorists take 170 hostage incl. French military personnel, US & Chinese citizens in Mali

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It seems there is a specific and hidden reason for this siege. Things like "assassination" and "robbery" come to mind and not some kind of demonstration.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
BBC:

US special forces 'involved in Bamako operation'
Posted at 13:42
US special forces are assisting in the hostage rescue operation in Bamako, US news network CNN reports.

So, obviously the U.S. Special Forces had to already be on the ground in Mali or somewhere very close by?

Not something that is discussed in the MSM in my recent memory.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: asen_y2k

# these people how many examples are needed? We are at war!

And in war we let the enemy enter our countries unchecked, en masse, because they said they are nice.

History is being written as to how to lose a war, historically.

This is unlike any war fought in history. This is something absolutely novel. We must adapt and use new tactics to win this one.

Soviets used to go get family of the terrorists and mail pieces of said family to said terrorists.

This may be all we have.

Sure beats listening to a bunch of sympathizers saying "our fault" and "can't defeat an idea" and "whatever we do makes them grow".

F that. Kill their families and/or nukes. Like Hirohito's Japan, when they laugh and say "haha you'd have to kill us all".....well, see if they laugh when we get to 50 % or 75 %.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jmilo
Hey guys didn't you read skeptic overlord thread? Even if this is once again Muslims killing innocent people it's Not all Muslims. You need to listen to Overlord and be more worried about hurting Muslims feelings and less concerned about them killing you. Internet message board owners and poor democrats know more than we could s we hope to.

Carry on Muslims. If you want to have sex with my wife I'm also a cuckold let me know.

lol, for anybody who ever thought there was a point at which they'd be too embarrassed to repeat the sickly excuses and dodges....here ya go. No, they won't stop even after 100 of these attacks. It's clear that they are supporting and trying to help them.

Not you Jmilo, the folks you're referring to.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
FINAL WARNING

Thread moderation and other members are NOT up for discussion. If you have a problem send a complaint. Post bans will be handed out if it continues.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

BBC:

US special forces are assisting in the hostage rescue operation in Bamako, US news network CNN reports.

So, obviously the U.S. Special Forces had to already be on the ground in Mali or somewhere very close by?

U.S. Army special forces have had been in Africa since the early 90s. They are part of africom. Basically Africa socom. Shortly before desert storm they were assigned to that area. I won't say what group they are or where they are based.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

How many of them where the attackers?

The genocidal cult fails again.

They called in the mali military,french SP and US SP and shut it down before it started.

27 innocent people dead all the insane jihadist cult members are dead next world domination...not.

Its like a insect infestation that is under control. The exterminators will just wipe them out before they get to do big damage.

They killed a small amount of people then got thier a--es kicked like usual.
edit on 20-11-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

BBC:

It seems like it was a SOF guy who was at the embassy and responded when they realised how many American nationals where in the hotel, there may have also been another operator in the country at the time.

Its not as if there was a whole Squadron of Delta force on stand by to respond.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
nevermind
edit on 20-11-2015 by Exitt because: can't find it

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBloodRed
It seems there is a specific and hidden reason for this siege. Things like "assassination" and "robbery" come to mind and not some kind of demonstration.

I happened to catch this attack as it was breaking. Witness reports were coming in first. People inside of the hotel reported the "attackers/mercenaries" (my term) were moving quietly through the hotel and went to the seventh floor. That tells me they were after a particular person or persons.

The other initial report from witnesses about the "attackers/mercenaries" showing up in the car of a diplomat stuck in my mind. Whether the car was stolen or not, they were definitely there on "official" business. Literally and/or figuratively. My questions are -- who sent them and who paid them?
edit on 20-11-2015 by tweetie because: Added more thoughts.

edit on 20-11-2015 by tweetie because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry Zaphod. didn't see your post till I posted. del this pls

edit on 11/20/2015 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
MALI may be the straw that breaks the terrorists back

Unless all this is a black op

Obama better start doing something for real against this world-wide madness

Why this attack in MALI may be the last one they’ll allow and might be a stepping stone to Obama’s exit (or he better change).

The rich and famous are being targeted as well as diplomats

They won't allow that to occur much more

Also the French President was actually inside that Soccer game so these kinds of attacks are getting to close to the elite

edit on 20-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Kill their families and/or nukes.

Nukes is taking it too far. Not worth even discussing.

Regarding families.........these suicidal jihadists have forsaken them all. There are parents in ME who raise their kids to become suicide bombers. Saw a documentary on youtube where a 8 year old was in a jihadist academy along with his 6 year old brother. father was fighting for Nusra somewhere else. The 8 year old wanted to be a fighter and 6 a suicide bomber. Camera got still on the face of this cute 6 yr. old for like 10 seconds when he said that.

Would any strange 6 year old even know what is a suicide bomber in reality? Who told this child about these gory evil things? most probably the parents and/or relatives.

brainwashing and misleading at its best. extremely sad, they are our fellow human beings after all!!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Suspected Islamist gunmen who stormed a hotel in Mali's capital, Bamako, have "no more hostages", officials say. The Radisson Blu Hotel was stormed by special forces after gunmen entered it and seized 170 people, many of them foreign guests. Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and its offshoot al-Murabitoun said they carried out the attack, according to an agency used by jihadists in the region. An unnamed UN official has said at least 27 people have been killed. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said 12 bodies were found in the basement and 15 bodies were found on the second floor.

One of the hostages killed was Geoffrey Dieudonne, a member of parliament in Belgium's Wallonia region.

Thats the story for now. Many inconsistencies. They are saying 170 hostages were taken, 76 freed and 27 killed. So what happened to the rest 67 hostages? Apparantly all hostages have been freed. I have no idea how that can be.

Also security guards said there were 10-12 terrorists. Only 2 have been killed. So once again, where are the rest?
edit on 20/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: stevieray

Kill their families and/or nukes.

Nukes is taking it too far. Not worth even discussing.

Regarding families.........these suicidal jihadists have forsaken them all. There are parents in ME who raise their kids to become suicide bombers. Saw a documentary on youtube where a 8 year old was in a jihadist academy along with his 6 year old brother. father was fighting for Nusra somewhere else. The 8 year old wanted to be a fighter and 6 a suicide bomber. Camera got still on the face of this cute 6 yr. old for like 10 seconds when he said that.

Would any strange 6 year old even know what is a suicide bomber in reality? Who told this child about these gory evil things? most probably the parents and/or relatives.

brainwashing and misleading at its best. extremely sad, they are our fellow human beings after all!!

- ISIS was created by covert intelligence and continues to be trained and supplied by Western governments.

The tactics ISIS uses, including monstrous acts of genocide, were clearly taught to them by covert intelligence interests (look into the School of the Americas for similar programs), considering ISIS insurgents continue to receive aid from Western intelligence despite their behavior.

Western governments are well aware that ISIS agents have been inserted into refugee camps and are being imported into Europe and the U.S.

ISIS smugglers have openly admitted to this infiltration plan, yet the U.S. and EU governments continued the immigration surge.
In truth, the only unifying drive of many captured ISIS fighters has been a concerted hatred of the West and the U.S. in particular due to our government’s complete destabilization of the Middle East.
Meaning, the establishment (globalists) brought chaos to the Middle East, then conjured the rise of ISIS out of that despair, then used ISIS to recruit young men with a hatred for the West, and has now led those fighters right to our doorstep.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm starting to think that ISIS has far more superior assets providing them with intel than our own alphabet agencies do !

These rats seem to know exactly where and when to strike based on whom they're wanting to target at the right time and place.

I guess the elephant in the room is:

Where/who are they getting their intel from ?!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There is supposedly a terror alert in Brussels tonight.
I checked with the OCAM that supposedly issued the alert and there was nothing in their newsroom?

diplomatie.belgium.be...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join