It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks: Another False Flag? Sifting through the Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Conveniently, the jewish owners of the bataclan managed to sell the venue before the attacks:

www.timesofisrael.com... rs-recently-sold-pariss-bataclan-theater-where-is-killed-dozens/

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
as i read the EU is now considering to ban all semi auto rifles and tighten gun laws even more for legal owners i knew this ISIS crisis had to be part of a plan.

terrorists attacking with already illegal ak47s and explosives and EU says they now have to make owning legal guns almost impossible.

this is so straight in your face it's not even a conspiracy theory.

step two will be more surveillance and subcutaneous chips to better track the refugees and terrorist. oh and while doing this, why not for all citizens?
it's for your security

sidenote: why was iraq and lybia knocked out in a matter of weeks but 20.000 ISIS idiots can not be stopped by the almighty us airforce and 20 other countries?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

So what are your thoughts on this? I have to say, this isn't a WAR AGAINST TERRORISM, this is a war against WORLD PEACE and FREEDOM.

Remember, remember the 11th of September.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I liked how they turned Snowden into a scapegoat, kinda telling don't ya think?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Star for that!
Literally ROFPMSL!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Depends what you consider as being evidence, the facts are that this are real events that have happened, or things that have been said, take for example General Wesley Clarke supposed information on US war plans, pretty accurate, one might argue.

But I am sure this is enough "Circumstantial" evidence to think that the recent Paris attacks are nothing more than a false flag event, just like 9/11.

I think circumstantial evidence and motive are very important in unraveling what is going on. We will never see an investigation into the global elite powers, they will bury all evidence, so we have circumstance and motive -- and it's nothing to sneeze at.

The global powers with their war profiteers are the only ones gaining anything from ISIS and the Syrian refugee crisis.
edit on 20-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Turns out the female didn't blow her self up and has asked for help. -Daily Mail

Turns out the mastermind was out on the curb smoking joints and drinking after the attacks. Offers to a passer-by.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Didn't seem that bothered. Now he's dead and dead men tell no tales.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

I think events like that trigger more Paris-style incidents than shady forces with false-flags. I'm not against the idea that people in power have 'road maps' or that they exploit the crap out of atrocities. It just seems more realistic that terrorists are usually acting for their own reasons and not for our leaders.

TPTB just only needed to create the the idea of an "Islamic state" terrorist group and it just grew on it's own, since we know realistically that there are extremist with sinister motives to harm others anyway but didn't have a conglomerate or a group to belong to.

Where there is a means to do so, they the extremist will carry out there motives and it all comes back to TPTB knowing which strings to pull in order to create that problem, reaction and solution scenario in their favor.
edit on 23-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
for the paranoids on ATS....everything bad that happens in the world is caused by America....Obama is the American president, therefore, he is to blame for everything...got that?
corrected edit...
edit on 23-11-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2015 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
for the paranoids on ATS....everything bad that happens in the world is caused by America....Obama is the American president, therefore, he is to blame for everything...got that?
corrected edit...

America is not represented by a few with a globalists agenda.

If you can admit that your vote doesn't count than you know that you don't really have a say in the US wars carried out in the middle-east.

There is misplaced power in the states, and Eisenhower was right about that.

edit on 23-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

votes are traceable to a particular precinct, precincts are randomly verified with a hand count each election....the problem I have is that the statewide and national numbers are coalesced in digital form....those are the ones that need to be verified.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So there's no actual evidence just theory?

originally posted by: Mianeye

They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage.

How do you pay a suicide bomber...?

considering the source, globalsecurity, its not surprising there is no evidence to support the claims.

Huh, "Global Security", where you get that name? It's Global Research, and I am baffled about how you lot fail to see the obvious links thoroughly discussed in the that article.

What's not evidence may I ask from the links in that article?

I don't think we will ever see any more real evidence in this case then we have in other events of this type - until many years have past - but by then the damage is done - reactionary fears are used to enact more oppressive laws and prop up corporatist regimes. I really think the odds of being murdered by a law enforcement officer are higher (at least in the US) then the odds of being murdered by a non-state terrorist.

Howdy - the history is that the West has armed and trained the so-called Islamic Terrorists from the start. ISIS is using weapons we left behind and is making money by extortion, selling antiquities, running drugs (Afghanistan), and who knows how else. All it would seem learned from the CIA playbook.

Hating Muslims is exactly what The Powers That Be want from you because they can put on these events to frighten you and get you to approve their fascistic actions at home and abroad.

Do you really think the endless war on terror is going to work any better then the endless war on drugs. It's all made up - it doesn't solve any REAL problems we have but it keeps us afraid and will to do, say and pay for whatever we believe with keep us safe. IT ISN"T WORKING - stop believing the crap.
edit on 29-11-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So there's no actual evidence just theory?

originally posted by: Mianeye

They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage.

How do you pay a suicide bomber...?

considering the source, globalsecurity, its not surprising there is no evidence to support the claims.

Huh, "Global Security", where you get that name? It's Global Research, and I am baffled about how you lot fail to see the obvious links thoroughly discussed in the that article.

What's not evidence may I ask from the links in that article?

I don't think we will ever see any more real evidence in this case then we have in other events of this type - until many years have past - but by then the damage is done - reactionary fears are used to enact more oppressive laws and prop up corporatist regimes. I really think the odds of being murdered by a law enforcement officer are higher (at least in the US) then the odds of being murdered by a non-state terrorist.

Howdy - the history is that the West has armed and trained the so-called Islamic Terrorists from the start. ISIS is using weapons we left behind and is making money by extortion, selling antiquities, running drugs (Afghanistan), and who knows how else. All it would seem learned from the CIA playbook.

Hating Muslims is exactly what The Powers That Be want from you because they can put on these events to frighten you and get you to approve their fascistic actions at home and abroad.

Do you really think the endless war on terror is going to work any better then the endless war on drugs. It's all made up - it doesn't solve any REAL problems we have but it keeps us afraid and will to do, say and pay for whatever we believe with keep us safe. IT ISN"T WORKING - stop believing the crap.

ISIS are surviving because, it is the best weapon the West has got to keep the people in fear, while imposing tighter controls on our freedoms back at home.

You right you there are far worse threats at home than some gun wielding manics with an AK in the desert..

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
FALSE FLAG... FALSE FLAG....

The west, it is the US, the jews did it... of course they want to control, take away freedom.. what else?

Ok, now let's be a bit serious.
Of the 8 islamic extremists, four came from France, 3 of them went to Syria and came back from Syria.
2 islamic extremists came from Belgium and 2 other islamic extremists came as refugee.

Now let's imagine how it went.

The big bad government contacted these eight people with a plan, of course they want to know what the plan is.
So the government officer tells them, we'd like to have more control and take away people's freedom but we can't just go do that.
We need a good reason for it so we planned an attack on our citizens, that is why we need you!
The eight people obviously stunned, us? what must we do?
The government officer says, well you have to attack people and blow yourself up in a crowd.
We have arranged bomb belts and AK-47s wich you will need with more than enough bullets to kill 130 people and at least more than 350 people wounded.
The eight people flapping their ears, squeezing each others arms, (this is not a stupid dream) holyf# they say, and you think we are going to blow ourself up for nothing?
Well, says the government officer, by doing this you'll give your backward religion an even worse reputation than it already has, if you dont blow yourself up you'll be shot because special troops are always nearby and ready since the latest attacks, afterwards we will go after your family, arrest them and thoroughly search yours and their houses.

Deal?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join