It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks: Another False Flag? Sifting through the Evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I am sure many had a feeling about the recent attacks in Paris being nothing more than a false flag event. And so reading through about news articles to correlate this attacks to a false flag event, I come across this article. Much to my surprise, some genius had already done the analysis, of what I can only ascribed as being an "in depth" look into the recent Paris attacks being a false flag event. Furthermore down the rabbit hole, it does not end there, but links this attacks to 9/11 as well, all being a plot, we have come to term as the "NEW WORLD ORDER".

With this suspicion in mind, I had earlier authored this two threads with that sentiments:
‘Blood on his hands’: CIA officials, others implicate Snowden disclosures in Paris attack
Bloodiest attacks in 2015 linked to 'Islamic State' and counting.

So the general premise here, has been nicely laid out in this article from Global Research site: The Rabbit hole

Here is a summary from the article itself, that encompasses more or less what the article is about.

What do the globalists do when they want to create, reignite and keep their war on terror fought indefinitely? They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage. That’s what 9/11 was all about in the US, 7/7 in UK, the 3/11 train attack in Spain, the Hebdo Paris attack last January, and now this latest Paris encore reenactment part two.

In any unsolved crime the first question asked is who benefits by motive with an actual means to execute the crime?

In all of these tragic false flag events the global elite benefits in multiple ways. And it most definitely has the means by issuing marching orders to its owned and operated national governments, its favorite being the militaristic, brutal American Empire.

The elite’s agenda to polarize and destabilize the world politically and militarily manifests through the US foreign policy of regime change, nonstop war through divide and conquer methodology (i.e., Shiites vs. Sunnis, Euro-nationals vs. foreign migrants, Christians vs. Muslims, light skins vs. dark skins) and economic austerity through unpayable high interest from predatory IMF bank loans to debtor nations from both the developing and developed world. Through global theft and destruction, the ruling elite reigns supreme in absolute power.

That's why i think boogeymen Putin and is allies are the guys not conforming to this NWO agenda and for this very reason backed ally Assad in Syria since we all know what happened in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

Putin maybe a bad guy to some, but he appears to be a threat to TPTB's version of the New World Order. He did asked for a coalition from the west against ISIS, but was ignored and the tides have now turned in his favor and Paris attacks: World leaders united against terrorism, says Cameron

General Wesley Clarke wasn't kidding about the war plans he talked about either.
“We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

So what are your thoughts on this? I have to say, this isn't a WAR AGAINST TERRORISM, this is a war against WORLD PEACE and FREEDOM.
edit on 19-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012
So there's no actual evidence just theory?

I cant comment on other past events, but this one feels exactly like what it was.
a bunch of drugged up lunatics from the battlefields of Syria, performing a series of drive by's, crude IED detonations and a massacre in a theater.

blaming Snowden was just them taking the opportunity from tragedy to blame someone who's got them by the testicles..

pretty pathetic really.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Depends what you consider as being evidence, the facts are that this are real events that have happened, or things that have been said, take for example General Wesley Clarke supposed information on US war plans, pretty accurate, one might argue.

But I am sure this is enough "Circumstantial" evidence to think that the recent Paris attacks are nothing more than a false flag event, just like 9/11.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't know what planet you live on, but on planet Earth, these things take place. Don't know what you're in denial about. ISIS (RADICAL ISLAM) have posted online claiming responsibility -- which speaks for itself. Bat-# crazy Muslims thinking they'll go straight to heaven for butchering people. DURR, yeah, this never takes place... Time to wake up.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage.

How do you pay a suicide bomber...?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Mianeye

They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage.

considering the source, globalsecurity, its not surprising there is no evidence to support the claims.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I don't know what planet you live on, but on planet Earth, these things take place. Don't know what you're in denial about. ISIS (RADICAL ISLAM) have posted online claiming responsibility -- which speaks for itself.

I am not sure if it's me or Agit8dChop you are referring to, but ISIS had had to have some arms and financial backing to have become the most wealthiest terrorist Group currently operating.

Putin Outed ISIS’s G20 Financiers — But Not a Single Western Media Outlet Has Reported It

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

considering the source, globalsecurity, its not surprising there is no evidence to support the claims.

Huh, "Global Security", where you get that name? It's Global Research, and I am baffled about how you lot fail to see the obvious links thoroughly discussed in the that article.

What's not evidence may I ask from the links in that article?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
More reasons to think the Paris attacks are indeed a false flag:

Paris Attacks: 10 Reasons This Event Looks Like a False Flag Op

The Paris shooting of November 2015 which just occurred on Friday 13th November bears many of the telltale signs of a false flag operation.

Now more than 48 hours later, we have some clues that the New World Order manipulators are up to their old tricks again – which are getting very predictable by now. Here are 10 signs that the Paris shooting is yet another false flag attack designed to scare the common citizen (in France and everywhere), demonize Islam, provide “reason” for Governments at G20 and around the world to waste more money and take more liberty fighting terrorism, provide justification for the French Government to increase surveillance, and provide France and NATO with an excuse to escalate violence against Syria…

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #1: Drills on Same Day

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #3: Terrorists Already Known to French Authorities

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #4: Terrorist Declares he is from ISIS

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #5: Terrorist States Reason for the Shooting

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #6: Shooting Occurs Right Before G20 Summit

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #7: Shooting Also Occurs Before COP 21 (Paris UN Climate Change Summit)

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #8: Charlie Hebdo Precedent

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #9: Numerology

Paris Shooting False Flag Sign #10: A Long List of Beneficiaries

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I stopped reading and even wondering If it is a false flag when I saw number 9 Numerology.....also the rest of the points and? sorry but they prove nothing.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It is more a state of being whose actions perpetuate an outcome where some fellas are luck and some ain't. I'm sorry my friends. This is a messed up world.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Glad you put a ? question mark there because as Clyde Lewis said not every event is a false flag and may actually be part of the propaganda psywar destabilization plan in of itself----calling everything a false flag.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I am baffled about how you lot fail to see the obvious links thoroughly discussed in the that article.

We're not retarded.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

You should explain this theory of a "false flag" to the families of the 129 murdered people.

I'm sure they'd LOVE to hear it, with open arms, all agreeing with you.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

What do the globalists do when they want to create, reignite and keep their war on terror fought indefinitely? They simply carry out a series of false flag attacks using Muslim terrorist stooges as their hired guns to do their damage. That’s what 9/11 was all about in the US, 7/7 in UK, the 3/11 train attack in Spain, the Hebdo Paris attack last January, and now this latest Paris encore reenactment part two.

I just can't get into that style of thought ^^^

It dismisses the possibility that diverse peoples can be aggrieved enough to commit violence against those they hold responsible. It also overlooks the madness that lives amongst humans.

Take for example, Boko Haram marauding into Sudanese towns to murder, rape and burn. Or the Rwandan War? Brazilian loggers slaughtering indigenous peoples etc. These examples are just people being people and it's always gone on.

It only becomes food for 'false flag' conspiracies when it lands in our part of the world.

Years ago I read about some Afghanistani wedding that was accidentally bombed by Allied drones. Generations and family from all over the region. Bodies were so badly burned as to be unrecognisable and many were charred and fused together. In the end, families just took away bits of bodies and buried them under the name of whomever they'd lost. We compensated them with a flat figure of so many dollars per head.

I think events like that trigger more Paris-style incidents than shady forces with false-flags. I'm not against the idea that people in power have 'road maps' or that they exploit the crap out of atrocities. It just seems more realistic that terrorists are usually acting for their own reasons and not for our leaders.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

The first thing I react to, is that ISIS doesn't benefit Muslims. I question myself constantly, how does it benefit Muslims, to become homeless? To even "attrack" Ivan, to become his alter ego "Vlad". We all know what the Russians are capable of, anyone who tries to "attract" them is either insane or totally insane. And then the playup ... Mrs. Germany going onto the theatre and claiming "all refugees welcome", and that in an era where the west (including Germany) is supporting the US in turning the middle-east into a horror show. It all had the "theatrics" of a preparation for disaster.

I agree on one thing, and that is we must look upon who will benefit from this.

Who hates Europeans and Muslims alike, enough to want the two to clash together. Who hates Europe, so much, they wan't Europe to fall apart, from the inside. Who hates Russians, to want Russians to go and cause disaster, to others and themselves? Who benefits from the middle east becoming a disaster area?

Because, that's exactly what we're looking at.

edit on 20/11/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
I am sure many had a feeling about the recent attacks in Paris being nothing more than a false flag event. And so reading through about news articles to correlate this attacks to a false flag event, I come across this article. Much to my surprise, some genius had already done the analysis, of what I can only ascribed as being an "in depth" look into the recent Paris attacks being a false flag event. Furthermore down the rabbit hole, it does not end there, but links this attacks to 9/11 as well, all being a plot, we have come to term as the "NEW WORLD ORDER".

With this suspicion in mind, I had earlier authored this two threads with that sentiments:
‘Blood on his hands’: CIA officials, others implicate Snowden disclosures in Paris attack
Bloodiest attacks in 2015 linked to 'Islamic State' and counting.

So the general premise here, has been nicely laid out in this article from Global Research site: The Rabbit hole

Here is a summary from the article itself, that encompasses more or less what the article is about.

In any unsolved crime the first question asked is who benefits by motive with an actual means to execute the crime?

In all of these tragic false flag events the global elite benefits in multiple ways. And it most definitely has the means by issuing marching orders to its owned and operated national governments, its favorite being the militaristic, brutal American Empire.

The elite’s agenda to polarize and destabilize the world politically and militarily manifests through the US foreign policy of regime change, nonstop war through divide and conquer methodology (i.e., Shiites vs. Sunnis, Euro-nationals vs. foreign migrants, Christians vs. Muslims, light skins vs. dark skins) and economic austerity through unpayable high interest from predatory IMF bank loans to debtor nations from both the developing and developed world. Through global theft and destruction, the ruling elite reigns supreme in absolute power.

That's why i think boogeymen Putin and is allies are the guys not conforming to this NWO agenda and for this very reason backed ally Assad in Syria since we all know what happened in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.

Putin maybe a bad guy to some, but he appears to be a threat to TPTB's version of the New World Order. He did asked for a coalition from the west against ISIS, but was ignored and the tides have now turned in his favor and Paris attacks: World leaders united against terrorism, says Cameron

General Wesley Clarke wasn't kidding about the war plans he talked about either.
“We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

So what are your thoughts on this? I have to say, this isn't a WAR AGAINST TERRORISM, this is a war against WORLD PEACE and FREEDOM.

Gotta disagree with some that. The reason they stage false flags events is create and maintain fear in the population so they will belevie the govt when the govt says that have to take away some freedoms in order to protect the population.

This provides the right enivornment for The Powers That Should Not Be to to keep rolling out their agenda unitl they are satisified they no longer need false flags anywmore.

The govts always say their primary repsosnbility is to protect the population. Well; if they cared so much about the physical safety of the population why dont they have an equal amount of concern for the financial security of the population??????????????? Ever asked yourself that??

Does not their total absence of the same amount of concern for the financial safety of their population indicate their concern for the physical concern for population is false. After all, the chances of getting killed in a 'terro' attack is far less than dying from many other causes.

I read that in the US one is 29 tiems more likely to get killed by a cop than by a terroist.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Sorry I meant globalresearch. My statement still stands on its reliability and objectivity.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The definition of a false flag is roughly - covert operations carried out by governments or organisations which are designed to deceive the public in some way and appear to have been carried out by other groups.

So We know ISIS exist. We know people post all kinds of extremist views online in support of them and some of those people go off to fight and train with them. We know some bits of the Koran say you can punish and kill non believers and some people believe this is their duty. We know ISIS have claimed responsibility for the Paris Attacks.

So how could it be a false flag unless the people involved were mind controlled patsies....or they weren't actually there and were holograms? Where is the 'carried out by other groups' proof?

I don't have any trouble believing that certain agencies would let this mess happen and then capitalise on the outcome but that is not a false flag. There is also the possibility that our government see a few hundred of their own citizens as nothing when they will go to war and kill hundreds of thousands for oil....they simply can't be bothered monitoring these people properly and a few hundred lives is a decent gamble against the cost of doing it properly. It could well be a combination of these things.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Gold!

It's funny how only western attacks are false flags, a suicide bomb goes off in Baghdad and the silence is deafening..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join