It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the ufo phenomena headed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
With the seemingly more and more crazy and bizarre ufo sightings or other related light/energy phenomena that occurs every year, Im wondering what is going to come of this whole thing and what is going on with the alleged beings that are here, what's their role and what's going on. With the ufo sightings going on before airplanes were invented, and the argued ufo descriptions and alien encounters that date back hundreds or even thousands of years, what is it that's going on now. It's apparent that sightings have increased over the decades just as the sheer abnormal happenings that they sometimes come with, including the so called "orbs" of light/energy that have sometimes appeared at crop circles, if you wanna connect the two. But I think I've read a case of a ufo (solid) breaking into several different balls of light. Anyway, when putting credibility to the claimed contacts and experiences that people have had, one main question is why are they showing themselves in our sky more and more. Well, it would be assumed that a clear effort has been going for many years to disclose their existence in a certain way and that this still continues. Again, when putting credibility to peoples claims, it would also show that their is apparently more the one race or group of beings here. Some report human looking beings, others grey either short or tall, others even blue etc etc. If true, then what is their relation to each other and their relation to our sightings.

Some people also contend the idea that human origin, evolution, and/or modern spiritual awakening, is apart of and connected to the alien presence. You have to wonder what a full discloser of the government and its people would look like and what is going to happen if everything comes to light, wether forced or government willing. Surely whatever is going on with the ufo phenomena and its cover up can't last forever, it's only been a few decades where this topic has been a really mainstream known idea but it has very much progressed since. It seems like it's just a matter of time until something big happens with this, and no matter what it is I believe it's going to bring about an extreme change. If people became aware of aliens visiting here, wether from the next star system to ours in any direction and from one of the thousands close by us, or even another galaxy or were here the whole time, it would definitely change the way every person sees reality. A mass change of perception would occur.

I think it's also interesting to ponder all of the legends of the many different cultures oceans apart that speak of star people, sky watchers, or other gods and deities in general, and how some said the gods would come back at a new time cycle.. Of course the government has hidden technology but, where, if is responsible for sightings like they sometimes claim, does their actions come into play with what's going on. And what do governments think of, or know about these sightings. You have the military members who speak out and say the government believes certain things about the phenomena and how they collected that several alien races are coming here etc. Either way It's obvious they care about ufo sightings and alien encounter claims from their investigations, and from an official documented stand point, I don't know how they think about the sightings that go back before aircrafts, or the so called "foo fighter" orbs seen during ww2 dogfights. No matter how you look at it, Something has to happen and something is happening.

www.mysterypile.com...
cropcirclewisdom.com...
www.educatinghumanity.com...

edit on 19-11-2015 by Telepathy3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3
95% of UFO sightings can be explained if enough effort is put into explaining them.

Who is to say the other 5% couldn't be explained too if there was better information available, like good pictures or video of the event? Why so many blurry pics or videos of only a few pixels where you can't tell what it is, and no credible pics of aliens?

If you understand this UFO case you'll know a lot about the phenomenon, as it's one of the top ten UFO cases:

www.ufocasebook.com...

I'd also suggest checking out this video. It would have been my first UFO sighting earlier this year except my sighting ended like this video. Not everyone's does, because it might be going in another direction, or it might be something else.

UFO? Or not?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Five percent that's isn't explained Adan also be ing explained? Well I'm positive that out of all of the case investigated by the government themselves, the "five percent " indeed didn't have any explanation. Especially for ufo sightings before aircrafts came

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Having had a ufo 'experience' myself before that has not and never will be published, I of course am biased. But short of a humanity changing experience, we are and will be at impasse. I do not see it any other way.
edit on 20-11-2015 by smirkley because: To add the word 'not'

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
My first sighting came when I was 9, in 1956. Before satellites (official) even. My second and third in 64 and 65. And not one since. I have been waiting that long for a disclosure, or a mass, world wide visit. Anything BIG. But now as much as 60 years later, I find all over the internet nothing but other peoples stories, a whole bunch of fuzzy lights in the sky and a whole bunch of 'experts' making a living off of the whole thing.

If it is all a cover-up of advanced human tech, I am at a loss as to how it has been kept so secret all these years. Those sightings from the 50s and 60s suggested tech far in advance of what was publicly disclosed, and indeed what is currently known of tech in that period.

The increase in sightings need not mean that there are more of them, only that more are being reported. Recall that back then, people who reported sightings were ostracized and ridiculed, hence many might not have reported. Now however with the popularity of the topic, people are more inclined to report, at least to friends and on the internet. But even that is suspicious. Certain a % of people would do so just to make other people jealous.

So, Tele, I am at a loss to come to any conclusions. The two basic 'materialistic' answers, 'hiding aliens' and "hidden human tech" await some clear and undeniable evidence and at this point I would welcome either one. The only other explanation to which I can arrive is a deeply spiritual one, one that can only be gleaned in parts and pieces by individuals within their own selected paths of growth. More and more, I am leaning in this direction, vague though it may be.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It won't shake the people who have already wrapped their heads around the issue. That number is climbing and maybe once they are the majority ( I think we're close) the change will be hardly noticeable. People need to really start accepting this as reality.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In the internet age, the UFO phenomenon looks grim to me. Everything that may be credible or real is diluted by the loads of "information" from bloggers, self-proclaimed whistleblowers, telepathic channelers, and basically anybody who knows how to use the internet.

I get the impression that ninety percent of what I read is fantasy and the ten percent is real. So many trolls, scammers, fantasy-writers and attention seekers. I usually just stick to ATS and MUFON videos for any UFO stuff. Everything else just seems like a sci-fi story with the "based on a true story" sticker on it.

On a positive note, I believe that more and more people are considering the possibility of very advanced secret technology or extraterrestrials. Maybe that will eventually give way to more real whistleblowers.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For what it's worth, I suspect that people will continue to have strange, unexplainable individual experiences, but they will be less and less anxious to share them with anybody because they will come to understand that it's pointless to do so. Maybe they will contribute to sites like this one. Maybe not.

So what will happen is that while more people will generally accept that "UFOs" exist, there will be fewer and fewer reported sightings and more and more rehashing of old cases. Ufology will become stagnant and infected like an old swamp.

Then the Alien Machine Lords will show up and sterilize the planet. So happily ever after.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Seems reasonable. I guess I tend to give more belief to peoples claims but have has my one sightings and strange things happen as well

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Seems reasonable. I guess I tend to give more belief to peoples claims but have has my one sightings and strange things happen as well

Right. For me, the thing is 'those strange things'. I guess that while many chalk of all of those strange things like sightings and psychic experiences and paranormal stuff to nothing more than the miss-firing of human synapses, which of course is a possibility, I think that there could be much more to it all. That we live in a reality where all we can really understand of the rest of the 'big place we are in, is just an inkling, just a taste here and there that confirms for some that this is so. So that is what I go with. I believe my own 'otherly' experiences, I just do not rely on them to be concretely defined and certainly not something I feel a need for others to believe. As well, I can get along with others accountings, just take them as I take mine. Experiences to remind me that this is not all there is.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
SPOILER ALERT!

Where is the UFO phenomenon headed?

I can answer that, but you won't like the answer any more than I do:

The aliens are taking our planet.

As we speak, the last stage of hybrids are infiltrating our society and acting as human as possible to blend in, until 'the Great Reveal', at which point hybrids and abductees are activated as a proxy army.

They've pretty much already won, thanks largely to a populace so stupid that they refuse to accept that the decades of UFO sightings, alien encounters, military skirmishes, clandestine abductions involving reproduction and hybridization, and UFO intervention in our defense capabilities (including our nuclear defenses) point clearly to a very real threat.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
the goal is to have a flying saucer in every garage across the country

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
nowhere

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
95% of UFO sightings can be explained if enough effort is put into explaining them.

Says who?

Edited video.
edit on 23-11-2015 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
“Some report human looking beings, others grey either short or tall, others even blue etc etc. If true, then what is their relation to each other and their relation to our sightings.”

Whether there are the Heinz 57 varieties or more, we are being visited by more than one race from more than one place. This would explain why some are “angelic” and some are “demonic”. They are probably all on a science mission, doing whatever it is they need to do. Catalogue, observe, manipulate, whatever...

Some could be here on a scenic cruise. Like the Phoenix wing flying right down the middle of the state following the nicely lighted highway system. Or the Alaskan almond, buzzing the JAL 747. “Look Martha, there’s a human vehicle!”

Seriously, if you are going to fly right over a major city when everyone is awake you are either on a joy cruise or you are making a statement to the United States military government that they better stop screwing around or they [ET] are going to expose the whole ET thing and in so doing expose the US government.

“ufo descriptions and alien encounters that date back hundreds or even thousands of years, what is it that's going on now.”

The present aliens may not be related to the past aliens. Though the past ones may be well known to the present ones. Maybe the Annunaki were the first to settle in this solar system and they left a record everywhere they went of their colonies, Earth being among them. The current aliens only had to follow the trade routes of past explorers.

If you look at the Greys, they may be doing a whole different science experiment than another set of visitors, like one involving the manipulation of humans into something else.

“I don't know how they think about the sightings that go back before aircrafts, or the so called "foo fighter" orbs seen during ww2 dogfights.”

Whether the first crash was the Black Forest in 1935 or Missouri in 1941, you can bet that by California in 1942 the military knew something was up. I would bet that by the time of Ike, the US knew the history of ET contact with Earth. They probably learned then who was here and from where, and for how long. As well as who was here before, and for how long. They know in general terms what is going on and they are guilty by association.

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Says who?
I've seen people try to dispute the 95% number, and some give a range like 90-95% if you prefer that, but the reason I think 90% is a bit low is that all the studies that reported unexplained percentages below 95% also stated that inadequate resources prevented thorough investigations of all reports in the study. Thus it's logical to presume that had more effort been applied to explaining cases more would have been explained. Would the number always be 95% in every study? Probably not, but personally I find it hard to disagree with researchers who bandy about the 95% number as it seems quite plausible to me. This author says possibly 95% or more and I find it hard to disagree with that also:

Wesley Clark

Researchers are in general agreement that most sightings, possibly 95% or more, are ultimately explainable as either natural phenomena or man-made in origin.
That's a consensus guesstimate but this cites some figures:

History of UFOs

From 1952 to 1969 Project Blue Book compiled reports of more than 12,000 sightings or events, each of which was ultimately classified as (1) “identified” with a known astronomical, atmospheric, or artificial (human-caused) phenomenon or (2) “unidentified.” The latter category, approximately 6 percent of the total, included cases for which there was insufficient information to make an identification with a known phenomenon...

The Robertson Panel met for three days in 1953 and interviewed military officers and the head of Project Blue Book. They also reviewed films and photographs of UFOs. Their conclusions were that (1) 90 percent of the sightings could be easily attributed to astronomical and meteorologic phenomena (e.g., bright planets and stars, meteors, auroras, ion clouds) or to such earthly objects as aircraft, balloons, birds, and searchlights,
So not quite 95% but how much higher would those figures be had more effort been applied? 95% isn't a bad guess if you ask me, and this figure was also cited by Bill Birnes, publisher of UFO magazine, who certainly knows something about the topic. I've also seen this figure on a MUFON website.

edit on 20151125 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

join