It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Pod people" grown on trees in India?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by rajkhalsa2004

And as an avid reader of the Indian press, I'm sure you can provide us with loads of examples of these enquirer-type reports, correct?

Raj

Yeah, www.indiadaily.com..., enjoy...

[edit on 10/17/2005 by defcon5]

just because you handpicked the "enquirer" analogous of india,doesnt mean that *all* of the indian media carries " 100 ways to perform the great indian rope trick" and "Fascinating beasts and where to find them" articles on their front page

its kinda like sayin all the american newspapers write "Meanwhile,another extra-solar spaceship crashes in roswell!"

Ever heard of The Times Of India?

Getting on the topic,i tried to google it but nothing more than the already posted pic and some thai folklores came up,looks like not many have tried to do any research on it.maybe its just another myth after all

Edit:why the edit for a single line?

[edit on 9-11-2007 by xenomorph07]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I seriously think this is fake;D The first picture looks like the fake fairy.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have not and will not make a judgement about this until someone provides proof of hoax or proof of human dna

Until either is provided.. either is possible.

I find a plant growing in such a way very unlikely by random happenstance.

If someone can post a scientific analysis of the components and nature of what these are made of.. that would be great. I don't think it will happen though.

If they do indeed have human dna as well as plant.. that data will never be made public.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This reminds me of a type of vampire from, Australia, i beieve? They were little people with bright red skin, who would hang around in the trees until people came around to the edge of the woods, and then they would jump out and swallow the humans whole! But you know, for SOME reason, it seems these things are a bit too small to swallow children whole.

In any case, it does NOT look like they are wearig cowboy hats to me.
Also, i wouldn't say it would be impossible for something like this to exist, a human-plant hybrid, though the idea does seem chimerical. It seems like for something like this to really legitimately exist, it would have to be an odd but natural thing, as people can barely do anything with what they currently know of genetics. And it would be disturbing if this was human invention or invention otherwise. In fact, it would be crazy if this wasn't hoax, no matter how intriguing an idea. What do you think it would change if these things were found legitimately to be, well, legitimate?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join