It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighters in Syria are on steady doses of an amphetamine called Captagon.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hitler had the meth coke and heroin pill that was issued to troops.

It is a bad sign when the fighters are in one reality fighting and trippin in another reality.

They become very malleable.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

What I meant was it was the same class of drug.

sorry should of been more clear.

It is some really nasty stuff... hehe

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The U.S. Airforce still uses "go pills" probably dextroamphetamine but I think there's a difference between a monitored mission specific dosage and just full on abuse. If one Saudi prince needs 2 tons. Amphetamine psychosis, nationwide and everybody's armed. I'd be swimming for Europe as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: crazyewok

What I meant was it was the same class of drug.

sorry should of been more clear.

It is some really nasty stuff... hehe

It is.

The amphetamine group is not something to play around with. Just look at meth.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

The U.S. Airforce still uses "go pills" probably dextroamphetamine but I think there's a difference between a monitored mission specific dosage and just full on abuse. If one Saudi prince needs 2 tons. Amphetamine psychosis, nationwide and everybody's armed. I'd be swimming for Europe as well.

Yeah doctors do prescribe it. Under strict supervision it shouldnt be to risky but still not a great idea IMO.

Though these Jihadis wont have the luxory of doctors and as been mentioned they are useing a pretty potent amphetamine.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

Ya I was a flyer in the Air Force for 28 years, so I kind of know the process...hehe We were extremely limited on using go and no go pills that only the Flight Doc could give as per what type of mission we were on.

I think the last time I was in Iraq for 4 months I used go pills twice since I had a couple of 24+ hours day ahead of me. Typically my flight days did not exceed 16 hours so no pills. Fighters flying across the Ocean following refuel jets is another example of a go pill type situation.
edit on 20-11-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Anyone still thinking that Saudi was a buyer and not a supplier? Why?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I think there is a lot of people in Saudi taking this stuff too. But who knows, some Saudi business men could easily see this as a way to make money.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I think there is a lot of people in Saudi taking this stuff too. But who knows, some Saudi business men could easily see this as a way to make money.

And prop up ISIS, come on those bastards are behind alot of ISIS support.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
why would these pills make them so violent, hey must be different then the old diet pills

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Betcha our military does its share of drugs as well.

To stay awake. To sleep. Yeah.

The U.S. Air Force uses dextroamphetamine as one of its "go pills", given to pilots on long missions to help them remain focused and alert. Conversely, "no-go pills" are used after the mission is completed, to combat the effects of the mission and "go-pills". The Tarnak Farm incident was linked by media reports to the use of this drug on long term fatigued pilots. The military did not accept this explanation, citing the lack of similar incidents. Newer stimulant medications or awakeness promoting agents with different side effect profiles, such as modafinil, are being investigated and sometimes issued for this reason.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka
Yes. They all use.
edit on 11/20/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
why would these pills make them so violent, hey must be different then the old diet pills

They were mad before. Their "setting" is a hell.
Did you know that Cannabis edibles are different from smoking because Δ9-thc is metabolized into 11-hydroxy-THC which is four to five times more psychoactive than regular THC and penetrates the blood-brain barrier more rapidly?
This sh!t is using the liver to produce some wicked retarded meth. If you are familiar with a headache from anger or simply anger you know the heat.
I see it as their solar chakra has burned their boundaries and wiring. The flames are purgative but the smoke is toxic when you are burning plastic bottles.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Let me dream out of the box for a while because I think this is the most important thread in weeks.
Puppetmasters suplying drugs, arms and twisted ideology are more wicked than brainwashed teenagers.
Maybe, maybe there is still an option to see at least a portion of IS mercenaries as human beings crazy from drug abuse. Of course they have to be eliminated as long as they present danger and possess arms. I'm speaking about both police and military operation.
Let's cut off the supply roads from all sides and just collect the sleeping bodies/slow zombies into psych wards rather than mass graves.
Maybe a shia clinics would be more appropriate than a catholic ones but lol, the irony would be hilarious.
What about reinforcing shia Iran to build such infrastructure in Syria? It is never too late.
Let them clean their mess.
It's our mess too in the end.
edit on 21/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: filled

edit on 21/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 21/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: now it's better

edit on 21/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

The destructive (and deliberate) influence of drugs on this planet is underrated.
The danger of people's beliefs or religions is overrated.

Drugs designed to modify human behavior are one of the primary tools of oppression.
But the propaganda is so massive that all the cool kids KNOW that drugs are GOOD and religion is BAD. So be it. But look where this is taking us.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Mind set as you take them, to a certain extent.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Drugged addicted womanizer behaders that don't use deodarant.....what will they come up with next?

They are just soldiers, fighting a war - its just there king is make believe, just like ours.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Oh my, I have to admit I was struggling to comprehend what drives these soldiers to commit such sickening atrocities, now it's all falling into place.

"They gave us drugs," Kareem says. "Hallucinogenic pills that would make you go to battle not caring if you live or die."

edition.cnn.com...

“They are filthy, with straggly beards and long black nails. “They have lots of pills with them that they all keep taking. It seems to make them more crazy if anything. “They become agitated and excited, desperate to punish even children for the smallest thing.”

www.mirror.co.uk...

"We would beat them, and they wouldn't feel the pain," he said. "Many of them would laugh while we were dealing them heavy blows."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

Sounds the sort you get with meth heads.

Religious extremists + amphetamines = holy #

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Fun times!

A powerful amphetamine tablet based on the original synthetic drug known as "fenethylline," Captagon quickly produces a euphoric intensity in users, allowing Syria's fighters to stay up for days, killing with a numb, reckless abandon.

"You can't sleep or even close your eyes, forget about it," said a Lebanese user, one of three who appeared on camera without their names for a BBC Arabic documentary that aired in September. "And whatever you take to stop it, nothing can stop it."

"I felt like I own the world high," another user said. "Like I have power nobody has. A really nice feeling."

"There was no fear anymore after I took Captagon," a third man added.

Apparently the illicit drug is also contributing to militant's funds. Fantastic.

The side effects sound terrible, brain damage and psychosis.

Not sure if the two are related, but didn't they find used syringes in the hotel room of the Paris attackers?

Link

One major reason that giving amphetamines or methamphetamines to soldiers on a regular basis is a bad idea is that consistent use can produce paranoia, hallucinations, erratic behavior, etc. This most definitely has the potential to backfire on any army or command. If your soldiers become increasingly erratic and delusional it may be hard to command them.

Note, even the US military has stimulants ready for special occasions, such as a soldier let's say needing to be able to stay awake for an extended emergency situation. Used in only emergencies, this stuff has applications.

But regular use is very dangerous and foolish due to the reasons I outlined above.
edit on 22-11-2015 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join