It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighters in Syria are on steady doses of an amphetamine called Captagon.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: Domo1

But..the body is a temple right?

A true Islamic follower would never taint the temple.

What would be the punishment if a follower of Islam was found guilty?

The "body is a temple"quote is Christian, but these guys kill innocents, destroy holy places and most of their victims have been Muslim.

They are assuredly NOT Islamic!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Fenethylline (BAN, USAN), also spelled phenethylline and fenetylline (INN), and also known as amphetaminoethyltheophylline and amfetyline, is a chemical linkage of amphetamine and theophylline which behaves as a prodrug to both of the aforementioned drugs.[1][2] It is marketed for use as a psychostimulant under the brand names Captagon, Biocapton, and Fitton.[1][2]

I've been looking around, it's illegal even in the M.E. It's easy and cheap to make according to some people. The effects are similar to meth according to some users. Detox required for a healthy outcome. Dehydration can be a problem when taking it, weightloss.

Pharmacology

Fenethylline is metabolized by the body to form two drugs amphetamine (24.5% of oral dose) and theophylline (13.7% of oral dose), both of which are active stimulants themselves.[4] The physiological effects of fenethylline therefore result from a combination of all three drugs.

Abuse

Abuse of fenethylline of the brand name Captagon is most common in Arab countries and counterfeit versions of the drug continue to be available despite its illegality.[6][7]

Many of these counterfeit "Captagon" tablets actually contain other amphetamine derivatives that are easier to produce, but are pressed and stamped to look like Captagon pills. Some counterfeit Captagon pills analysed do contain fenethylline however, indicating that illicit production of this drug continues to take place.

Fenethylline is a popular drug, allegedly used by militant groups in Syria. It is manufactured locally in a cheap and simple process. According to some leaks, militant groups would also export the drug in exchange for weapons and cash.

en.wikipedia.org...

If they are so "loaded" as we hear, why are they manufacturing a cheap and dangerous drug for 'weapons and cash'. Curious.
edit on 11/19/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Personally, I hope somebody is.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Don't despair.

This is nothing new.

Muslims have been using natural amphetamine analogues contained in khat for centuries.

And who can forget the hashishans/assassins.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Betcha our military does its share of drugs as well.

To stay awake. To sleep. Yeah.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Rosinitiate
Don't despair.

This is nothing new.

Muslims have been using natural amphetamine analogues contained in khat for centuries.

And who can forget the hashishans/assassins.

I doubt that many will get your final remark.

Here's a link that explains it Assassins from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit on 19/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

ISIS IS not islamic? Where did you study islamic studies?

The leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, obtained a PhD in Islamic Studies from the University of Bagdhad.

ISIS is pure Islam, straight from the Quran.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

ISIS IS not islamic? Where did you study islamic studies?

The leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, obtained a PhD in Islamic Studies from the University of Bagdhad.

ISIS is pure Islam, straight from the Quran.

I doubt that a PhD is a requirement of Islam.

If someone studies plumbing, does that make them a pipe fitting?

That being said, I do know that there are a lot of Quranic verses that imply violence.

Perhaps that is one of the reasons I am Christian. I cannot believe that God would give instruction to go maim and destroy what is supposed to be the pinnacle of His creation.

And if God wanted to destroy, surely He is all-powerful and could do it far better than any of His followers?

edit on 19/11/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
When a muslim cleric with a doctorate from one of the most respected muslim universities says he is muslim I take his word for it.

Muslims claiming other muslims are not real muslims is a very islamic thing to do. It started right after muhammad died when the sunnis and shiites started murdering each other and never stopped.

edit on 20-11-2015 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I think there is a connection to the chem factory blasts in China, just speculation.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

i've taken captagon in college, when i had to pull an all-nighter before an exam. It's more effective than coffee, but the rebound effect was quite big (oh, and the occasional black-out during the exams
)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

In the early nineties, while studying here in Belgium, many fellow students had a doctor's prescription for Captagon during final exams. It didn't seem that big of a deal, but it certainly worked very well for studying through the night while staying perfectly focussed. I used it several times during the last days of final exams. Besides keeping you awake and focussed, it doesn't really have any other strong effects that I can remember. The focus was pretty amazing though. I remember very well that it gave me a kind of tunnel vision, where all you can see is the page you are studying. It could be taken for several days on end, without needing sleep. After that, a 24 hour nap and you are back to normal.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Add some Lariam and Cheque drops and you'd have some wild people.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Nazi used the same thing, so did the USAF in WW2 to keep the soldiers fighting longer.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They're pretty much going to burn themselves out then. They must be in pretty bad shape already. They won't be eating or sleeping, and heading straight for a heart attack. They won't be able to retain information to any useful extent.
If they're destroying themselves from the inside out that has to be good news for their close neighbours.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Nazi used the same thing, so did the USAF in WW2 to keep the soldiers fighting longer.

It's widespread even today, soldiers are getting their uppers in food and their downers on prescription. This is not a muslim only thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i have got an interview of ISIS members for you.
look in their eyes and notice their behaviour. the are victims of excessive drug abuse.
no wonder they commit such crimes.

m.youtube.com...

here is a video of a man talking about how the sheiks would give them drugs.

m.youtube.com...

don't think drugs are ok for muslims.
they aren't even muslims. they are scum.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Not the same drug, but ya there are go and no go pills in the military, work great. These guys take this stuff every day and never sleep and it makes them feel super human along with no thought to the killing or even killing themselves. Vietnam put drugs in their soldiers rice, only the officers ate clean rice, but even that was not at this level.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What I meant was it was the same class of drug.

sorry should of been more clear.
edit on 20-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join