It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighters in Syria are on steady doses of an amphetamine called Captagon.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Fun times!

A powerful amphetamine tablet based on the original synthetic drug known as "fenethylline," Captagon quickly produces a euphoric intensity in users, allowing Syria's fighters to stay up for days, killing with a numb, reckless abandon.

"You can't sleep or even close your eyes, forget about it," said a Lebanese user, one of three who appeared on camera without their names for a BBC Arabic documentary that aired in September. "And whatever you take to stop it, nothing can stop it."

"I felt like I own the world high," another user said. "Like I have power nobody has. A really nice feeling."

"There was no fear anymore after I took Captagon," a third man added.

Apparently the illicit drug is also contributing to militant's funds. Fantastic.

The side effects sound terrible, brain damage and psychosis.

Not sure if the two are related, but didn't they find used syringes in the hotel room of the Paris attackers?

Link

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

But..the body is a temple right?

A true Islamic follower would never taint the temple.

What would be the punishment if a follower of Islam was found guilty?

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Got to be on something surely to do half the crap these guys do.

Sure, training to kill in a War situation is one thing. Hacking someones head off with a small blade, shooting babies and massacring whole groups of people is another.

I saw this one video of "them" screaming down a highway "somewhere" and just letting rip into passing cars. Once they came into the side streets of a town, they were just shooting random people on the pavements. Having a good laugh about it.

They have to be right off their tits to do stuff like that.

Just terrible.

Bastards.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The side effects sound terrible, brain damage and psychosis.

Not to mention having to deal with a 50 caliber head wound...

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA F***KING BRILLIANT.

OH THAT MADE ME LAUGH!

GOLD!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
But why not some poppy seed heroin to just kill the pain. It's indeginous right? Oh that's right the U.S. Military and intelligence services already monopolized on ME poppy. Sucks to be them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Just wait till that # finds its way over here to the states , in large quantities. the war on drugs will have a whole new meaning.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

The new bath salt craze?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
destined for Saudi fighters

www.aljazeera.com...

Five Saudis, reportedly including a prince, were detained at Beirut's airport after two tonnes of pills branded as Captagon were found in cases due to be loaded onto a private jet.

It was the largest drug smuggling operation yet uncovered at the airport.

Captagon pills, which typically contain amphetamine and caffeine, are consumed widely in the Middle East.

The drug has helped fuel the conflict in Syria, generating millions of dollars in revenue for producers inside the country as well as being used by combatants to help them keep fighting.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Ahhh yes! I remember that story. It didn't click, but you are spot on!

I remember thinking "oh dear, heads are gonna role" but didn't even link it to IS.

Awesome.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Interesting at the END of the article it takes note it it a big problem in Saudia Arabia, a 7 ton a year problem.

If you listen to Gen. Wesley Clark he says our allies created and funded ISIS. Hmmmm

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Probably going to be worse than some guys going around trying to eat your face though.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
About two weeks ago some criminal Wahabi, Prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz got caught in possession of about 2 tons of captagon in his private jet in Lebanon.

Saudi prince detained at airport after authorities seize two tons of amphetamine pills from private plane

BEIRUT — A Lebanese official says Beirut airport authorities have foiled one of the country’s largest drug smuggling attempts, seizing two tons of amphetamine Captagon pills before they were loaded onto the private plane of a Saudi prince.

NATIONAL POST

Just saw agit8. . Posted it.
Sorry
edit on 19-11-2015 by Avicenne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Interesting as I think we all agree they are profoundly mentally ill.

Doctors report that the drug has dangerous side effects, including psychosis and brain damage, according to the BBC.

Hm. I wonder how long it takes for the hyperactivity and sleeplessness to cause one to have a massive heart attack?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
hitler did the same thing

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
There is this bit about a witness saying that he saw them in the car and "they looked like zombies, as if they were drugged".

in French www.lefigaro.fr...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I think am starting to understand what this Zombie Apocalypse was all about now that we have ISIS all drugged up and sh*t..

Crazy times indeed..

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Not long. Especially at the levels these asswipes are using it. At best, there will be permanent damage.

The human body can not sustain that for very long.

I used to use legal over the counter stimulants at huge levels when I was younger, and eventually the body says "enough"...and, eventually, your body, mine did anyway, develops resistance to it, and the quantities have to be enormous to have the desired effect.

Now this stuff? It's very powerful obviously, so the effects of long term use are going to be horrific, if they use it in the doses I surmise they will/do. They're young, stupid, invincible...couple that with drugs like this?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

Coming down off of it.

It's got to be almost crippling.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So, to identify ISIS murderers, we just have to make everyone wait in long enough lines at the airports.

They'll go spare!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join