It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Uncover Mysteries at U.S. National Parks: Tell Us Your Stories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AgathaLorentz
*wants to hear the story*

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DudeSwearengen
Might this possibly be for David Paulides missing 411 documentary that he's currently making?
I can't wait for this movie, the books are extremely intriguing.

No its not. There is a TV show called "Mysteries at the National Parks" it deals with cryptid, Ghosts, Devil Dogs, Demons, UFOs etc etc etc. That is what this thread was for. The TV show has already done most episodes on the parks listed in the OP.
edit on 14-9-2017 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't tell this story very often, for a number of reasons:

1) Ridicule. My own family made fun of me over it
2) I was at a young age and don't remember too many details
3) I certainly don't want any fame or recognition for relating this story
4) If my name were to be associated with this story, I don't want any publicity that might affect my employment

The only reason, therefore, I'm telling this, is that I'm more or less anonymous on this forum (i.e., my real name is not displayed).

Here goes:

I was a very small child, probably just barely school age. My family used to go on picnics in the mountains all the time, and the places we went made me think this must have happened in the Lincoln National Forest.

We were walking around our picnic area. I was a few feet away from the rest of the family (my brother, and my mom and dad). I began to get the sensation that something was "talking to me in my head." Something was trying to get me to follow it with the promise of candy or something. It wanted me to walk in a certain direction away from the family. I got the idea that this "candy" it promised was just out of sight, and if I would just follow the voice in my head...

I got a little frightened and returned to the rest of the family. Nothing ever came of it, but when I tried to discuss it I was laughed at.

I should state that now I am middle-aged and I have never been diagnosed with any sort of mental disorder, nor do I take medications for any sort of mental or psychological issue.

I rarely tell this story to anyone.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DrogoTheNorman

Definitely interesting to say the least.

on a different note, does anyone know what this production was/is called and if its available for view yet?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join