It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project Briefing Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Has anyone read this? it's pretty interesting to read...

I am pretty sure it's been discussed before, sorry about that, but I couldn't find the particular topic though...

you can download it on suprnova.org mirror sites...

the file name is "Disclosure Project Briefing Document (500 Pages Of Solid Ufo Evidence) (2001).pdf"

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
A link to the document would be nice, or a summary at least. I'm not going to waste time installing and finding it on Mirc.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This appears to be the complete work of Dr Steven Greer
here's the link
galactic-server.com...

warning...extremely LARGE download

[edit on 4-1-2005 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have the .PDF if you want it...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Has anyone actually read all of this???? Its overkill of info. If someone has read it, are there any good juicy parts to it?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is it the same one with the video? I have a video that was done by Disclosure Project.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sabac
Is it the same one with the video? I have a video that was done by Disclosure Project.

Yeah its the 500 page briefing document that was mentioned on the press conference video Sabac.

P.S. Are you named after Sabac red A.K.A The Sabacolypse?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I bought the 4 hour video, was that the one you got?

My wife's boss was a Colnel in the US Air Force for 20 years and worked at Groom for 5 of them. He is retired now and doing stuff part time, hence my Wife reports to him.

Anyway, he has watched the Disclosure Videos and read the book and says it is / was all true and he has seen the evidence etc. He also told me that he might want to become a witness for Mr Greer as he thinks the world should know what's going on, he hates all the lies.

It really interesting stuff when you hear it straight from the horses mouth so to speak!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have this video its a great watch, I would highly recommend this to anyone who truly seeks the truth.

I have not read the document though

[edit on 25-3-2005 by DarkCyrus]

new topics

top topics

join