It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The neutral observer is the answer? I think not. I like to LIKE and i think you like it too.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: vethumanbeing

That made even less sense and your edit about Monroe and Campbell being your brothers shows that my later post did flesh out what I meant.

More explicit (not a mind reader).

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You asked me to prove AUO was "based on a true story" and the answer to that was in the next post I made.

This means you jumped the gun and posted before reading my following post.
edit on 24-11-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You asked me to prove AUO was "based on a true story" and the answer to that was in the next post I made.

This means you jumped the gun and posted before reading my following post.

The majority of your responses have been made to 'Peeple" not toward me; interjected a random comment from the 'peanut gallery' is all.
edit on 24-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Asking for proof is a little more than a random comment.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Asking for proof is a little more than a random comment.

Proof of Campbell/Monroe's theories is all (it was a joke) as ascribe to them (truth held within).

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Sounds like the party got started and I need to catch up if I wan't to understand what you are posting.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Sounds like the party got started and I need to catch up if I wan't to understand what you are posting.

I will send you an R.S.V.P. (but sometimes I crash the party as an uninvited guest call you beforehand)

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I bet you will disagree, but i always saw it as byproduct of cultural evolution, the god and demi god thing, from times when we described our life influencing things, like wind and the sun and so on as gods to now where the high tech version of that seems to be the creator of a virtual reality to so many.

It really feels very likely that it all is fiction eventually. A way to cope with the disasters of reality. To me the universe is a chaotic place.
edit on 25-11-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I bet you will disagree, but i always saw it as byproduct of cultural evolution, the god and demi god thing, from times when we described our life influencing things, like wind and the sun and so on as gods to now where the high tech version of that seems to be the creator of a virtual reality to so many.

It really feels very likely that it all is fiction eventually. A way to cope with the disasters of reality. To me the universe is a chaotic place.

I don't disagree at all. The superfluous injection of a God, Demi-god idea was to help those in power (apparently had the ability to convince the populace they communicated with such beings) and held that sword over their constituents. All cultures started from a pagan ideology; and slowly were turned to a monotheist understanding. I have no idea why this had to happen as produced 5 major religions that are at odds with each other (exempt: Hinduism/Buddhism). SOMEONE or THING was convinced that the God idea would work to quell the masses.

edit on 25-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

And it did.
We should be happy they don't demand blood sacrifices anylonger.

Who knows where it goes, maybe the next step is to worship earth? As we all become more aware how we destroy our home and the patriarchy is replaced by emancipation... Wow that sounds too optimistic... Just noticed while writing how fluffy!

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And it did.
We should be happy they don't demand blood sacrifices any longer.

Who knows where it goes, maybe the next step is to worship earth? As we all become more aware how we destroy our home and the patriarchy is replaced by emancipation... Wow that sounds too optimistic... Just noticed while writing how fluffy!

Back to the past funstersisms of actually worshiping our FREAK/REAL guardian EARTH/SUN/water gods (what a concept; don't pave all of it yet; we still need agriculture). You say fluffy I think Marshmallow concepts (could be real) But Sugary; sort of like demi-gods becoming human celebrities now enjoying their status. Not the forward thinking Tesla/Einstein typical, more the Kardashian (human cartoon)distraction.
edit on 26-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah no, kardeshians will never be gods, they are pathetic and since the brain becomes the only work force relevant muscle it just works for all the teens and kids...
Once you get over that shallow phase you start to see what sad clowns those are which make their living with the hype around their egos.
It would be better if we stop worshipping things we don't need.
Hail Gaia!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yeah no, kardeshians will never be gods, they are pathetic and since the brain becomes the only work force relevant muscle it just works for all the teens and kids...
Once you get over that shallow phase you start to see what sad clowns those are which make their living with the hype around their egos.
It would be better if we stop worshipping things we don't need.
Hail Gaia!

TLC or any reality TV producer needs to do more diligent vetting. Who is whoring out who? The Duggars, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo; both rife with sexual misconduct with a minor. This cause "celeb" bothers me; as why (any or all) are they predominant media wise in the first place? I could understand a Nicola Tesla or a Walt Disney being giving front page coverage; I wonder if I am living in a cartoon force fed me? Gaia will have the last word.
edit on 4-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join