It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal global DNA database being collected??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TEST SAMPLE?

The cards on which the blood has been dried is a record of the screening test. After the dried blood spot has been tested, it will be stored by the laboratory in a secure locked area in accordance with guidelines issued by each State Health Department. In NSW, these guidelines currently require the records to be held for 50 years.

However, no further tests will be performed on any identified stored blood sample by the Newborn Screening Laboratory without written consent from the parents/guardians, the person if old enough, or other lawful authority.

www.genetics.com.au...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yep. Figures. DNA samples they can get anyway. I dont see it as too far fetched. They already collect DNA samples of US military. The public is next.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How would they go about collecting the publics DNA samples?

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
How can I tell if they stole my dna. If they did i am going to sue whosever asses did this. My DNA is mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Oh and about collecting the publics DNA it would be easy. Set up huge blood drives around the country. Have it get funded by the government, and they can get your DNA.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sage, u can collect DNA samples from telephone recievers.

The most efficent way would be from doctors, who as routine always get your DNA ins some form through medical exams, such as blood tests, cultures, smaples of this, that, ect. All the gov needs to do is order docs to turn in DNA samples and such.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
They cant order the docs to turn in DNA samples. It would be illegal.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So is the patriot act, and half the crap they are doing now. yet they get away with it.

All they need to do is come up with a good enough sales pitch. Terrorism, drug dealers, ect. They already have made some unconstituional demands on protected groups.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Pizza, it is a forgone conclusion that they already have your DNA. As for "who", well thats what you are going to have a hard time with.

If you read the article, they collect samples when you are born... so they already have a ready made DNA collection for most of the industrialized world anyway.

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Why would we have a problem with "who" has already collected our DNA. And just who are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Holy crap...! I want my DNA back... Just how am I suppoused to commit murder with people having my DNA to test and figure me out... Oh wait... I will just hire Johnny Cockran.... Nevermind...

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I was in the emergency a few months back (minor asthma attack) and they gave me this paper of my rights some new laws...basically, the government has access to your medical records without notifying you. There were a list of who, what, and for what purpose the powers that be can access your records without your knowledge. Sure we all have been given blood at one time or another; a test here--a test there. they pretty much know all they need to know about u the rest is just enforcement and organization.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
I was in the emergency a few months back (minor asthma attack) and they gave me this paper of my rights some new laws...basically, the government has access to your medical records without notifying you. There were a list of who, what, and for what purpose the powers that be can access your records without your knowledge. Sure we all have been given blood at one time or another; a test here--a test there. they pretty much know all they need to know about u the rest is just enforcement and organization.

It would appear that the Cabal is making its presence known in every facet of our lives, and doing so with such finesse that we dont know it...

If you still have that release, would you mind posting exactly what text it has as relates to this topic?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
they pretty much know all they need to know about u the rest is just enforcement and organization.
I've been noticing lately, too, in the news that the police will want to collect DNA samples from a particular neighbourhood where a murder or sexual assualt has taken place. An example is here: home.hamptonroads.com...

I think that this is a total infringement on ones body by the Government to just collect DNA samples outright. They say if you are innocent, you have nothing to worry about. I say why don't they just give us a chip implant to keep track of us 24/7. Maybe it is a step for the NWO to eventually somehow mark everybody with a "bug" by getting everybody conditioned to the process of the Government infringing on our biological makeup by providing those DNA samples.

posted on Apr, 16 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
thats right IMMORTAL ,thats just part of the big plan to ensure they get us loosened up and brainwashed with the idea of intrusion....they do it slowly...methodically....very subtle .....so you dont suspect a thing........

new topics

top topics

join