It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen this Mars structure?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi all

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Now, we have seen alot of photos/videos of Mars that some people say shows structures that are artificial. Now, some of these photos/videos look interesting, but not proof at all.

Now, being that I am I'll with acute bronchitis, I have spent the last few days looking at some of this stuff.

Now, the video below is really interesting as it shows a huge structure that is very hard to dismiss when you see it.

I know people say you see what you want to see with this stuff, but the structure in this footage, to me, is a structure.

We see this long structure that looks a but like a seaside pier, that leads into a dome like thing .

There is so much detail here, not just a big blur. You can clearly see the structure.

No, I am no expert, and I would like to know what you guys think.

edit on 19-11-2015 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
no vid

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

Sorted

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Cool stuff.... but I just can't see it as a structure. More like layers of sediment of where an ocean used to be. (I don't have audio here so I could only watch; not hear the video).

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I have been looking at the many photographs available on the internet of Mt. Sharp and they depict no artificial structures as put forth in the video.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

I have been looking at the many photographs available on the internet of Mt. Sharp and they depict no artificial structures as put forth in the video.

That's another thing I was going to say. Are there any photos of the exact location that shows absolutely nothing?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Nice video. I am going to watch some of his other videos also.Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Hi all

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Now, we have seen alot of photos/videos of Mars that some people say shows structures that are artificial. Now, some of these photos/videos look interesting, but not proof at all.

Now, being that I am I'll with acute bronchitis, I have spent the last few days looking at some of this stuff.

Now, the video below is really interesting as it shows a huge structure that is very hard to dismiss when you see it.

I know people say you see what you want to see with this stuff, but the structure in this footage, to me, is a structure.

We see this long structure that looks a but like a seaside pier, that leads into a dome like thing .

There is so much detail here, not just a big blur. You can clearly see the structure.

He edits it as the video goes on. It's bs- and anything he did see initially is simply pareidolia

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Cool stuff.... but I just can't see it as a structure. More like layers of sediment of where an ocean used to be. (I don't have audio here so I could only watch; not hear the video).

Yeah, looks can be believing, but this structure, to me looks artificial. Does not mean it is though, but its the best I have seen.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oi think 'e should put his coider darn, get back orn 'is combine 'arvester and starp lookin' art rocks.

Heavy modification of low quality images and pareidolia

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking

He highlight/ changed colour, but the initial structure was still there. You can see it before he idited anything.

That's why it interested me. It's not even like its a bit of a structure. It's a whole structure that looks like it leads into some kind of dome. The long part of the object has pillars that are clearly seen.

I just find it fascinating

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Screen grab of structure please?
My work computer has videos blocked

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Oi think 'e should put his coider darn, get back orn 'is combine 'arvester and starp lookin' art rocks.

Heavy modification of low quality images and pareidolia

It very well could be, but it looks like a whole structure, Would it be so complete like that if it was editing?

It's not like its a bit of a structure, It has a beginning and end, with derail in between with what we would expect a structure to look like.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Screen grab of structure please?
My work computer has videos blocked

Can't, I am on mobile
Maybe someone else here can do that for us

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

When you start fiddling with contrast and the likes, yes you may get a clearer image in some places, but other areas, especially the brighter and darker regions, might end up merging to form a single shade that makes something look completely different.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk

When you start fiddling with contrast and the likes, yes you may get a clearer image in some places, but other areas, especially the brighter and darker regions, might end up merging to form a single shade that makes something look completely different.

Yeah, like a said, I am not expert, and I have seen that with many Mars photos. Rocks suddenly turning into something.

This one just seems more interesting because its a complete structure. You don't even have to look hard to see the shape of the structure, and how it looks like it was built.

Can someone post a photo of it?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Here is the original

It seems like quite a leap to go from the original image to his rendition using his "clean up" tools.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

And neither is the uploader, and the fact he has another video supposedly that shows city structures on Pluto pretty much explains alot about his videos.

He sees what he wants to see.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
His stated position is that there are no straight lines in nature, and he attributes that info to the scifi film, Prometheus.

Look at all the straight lines in this photo-

I think if someone were to turn this photo black and white, zoom in on the horizontal section in the center / far back section of the pic, add tons of contrast and false color, it would begin to look man-made.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Mars pics and searching for evidence of former "life". I just think what this video is showing is artifacts created by contrast and false color.

S&F for posting, it was a fun watch!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks for all the good replies. Some interesting posts and counter arguments.

I guess its because it looks like a solid, artificial object, that interested me.

But I guess, it does not matter how it looks, it still most probably is editing with Photoshop.

Does look amazing though

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join