It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks Coordinated Over SMS: SMDH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

everybody's seen the articles/clips flooding the nettoobz blaming snowden for paris and demonizing encryption. guess what? the paris attacks were coordinated using unencrypted channels. which were already being monitored.

Yet news emerging from Paris — as well as evidence from a Belgian ISIS raid in January — suggests that the ISIS terror networks involved were communicating in the clear, and that the data on their smartphones was not encrypted.

theintercept.com...

i just can't take this # anymore. wtf good is draconian surveillance if it's not even being tracked competently, and how ugly do you have to be to use the paris attacks to push an anti-encryption agenda?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO
As soon as they come up with a good system for reading our thoughts... we will all have a damn plug in our heads. They want to know everything about us.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Usual western blame games trying to deflect from the actual issues & they're still trying to sell these new surveillance bills. It is nothing more than a power grab using lies:

A TOP-SECRET NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY DOCUMENT, dated 2011, describes how, by “sheer luck,” an analyst was able to access the communications of top officials of Venezuela’s state-owned oil company, Petróleos de Venezuela.

Beyond the issue of spying on a business, the document highlights a significant flaw in mass surveillance programs: how indiscriminate collection can blind rather than illuminate. It also illustrates the technical and bureaucratic ease with which NSA analysts are able to access the digital communications of certain foreign targets.

theintercept.com...
edit on -216002015-11-19T10:53:39-06:000000003930201539112015Thu, 19 Nov 2015 10:53:39 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
As soon as they come up with a good system for reading our thoughts... we will all have a damn plug in our heads. They want to know everything about us.

I've been reading your thoughts since 24-9-2009.

Just let it go, not all cats are enemies and every enemy isn't a cat.

edit on 19-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

All cats are the beginning of a great Chinese takeout though!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Rosinitiate

All cats are the beginning of a great Chinese takeout though!

Racism again ! Racist joke !

What did cats ever do to you anyway ?!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

My ex-wife's cat crapped on the floor and I stepped on it in my bare feet in the middle of the night when I got up to pee.

new topics

top topics

join