It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris attacks: Eight terror suspects named so far are not refugees and have EU passports

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You're missing my point. They might be EU nationals but they still trained in Syria and then returned to Europe.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

But the narrative is that they are refugees from Syria. EU nationals whether trained in Syria or not throws a wrench in the narrative.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No it's not. The narrative is that they probably slipped back through Europe with the refugees.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: superman2012
Dismissal and insult---the typical methodology of those spreading propaganda, having no arguments.

Like rabid dogs, there is no cure for these people. Allowing them access to civilized society is a crime against society.
Certain segments of that civilized society have become so open-minded that their brains have fallen out. Drugs and brainwashing have removed their survival instincts so they're perfectly willing to let this social pathology hiding behind religion to continue to be handed down, generation after generation.
Where western civilization and eastern civilization have erased the barbaric customs of past centuries, slavery, beheading, chopping off body parts, etc., those customs have been allowed to remain and flourish in the middle east.

Read their history. They don't have Ten Year Plans---they have Ten Generation Plans.

Dismissal? What facts did you present that couldn't be said for any immigrant, refugee or not?
Insult? If the truth offends you, you are in for a rough life!

Painting a whole race, country or religion with your broad paint brush and claiming that you know all, does not make it true. Are there some extremists? Yes. Would you like all Western countries to be painted with the same brush as the KKK?

Thought not.

Again, don't mistake facts and logical thinking as insults. Please.

No, western countries didn't want to be painted with the same brush as the KKK so we did what was necessary to wipe out the violent extremists that made up that group and others, like the Weather Underground. Europe did the same with their problem ideologies. That hasn't happened in the middle eastern countries so this barbarian threat has spread. IF there was a majority of "moderates" in those countries, the extremists would have been wiped out long, long ago.

Calling people racist for simply presenting the reality of the situation, presenting the facts without regard to race is ignorance since it seeks to avoid the reality of what is actually happening. As I've pointed out countless times, logic has nothing at all to do with this problem. These people aren't logical, they're zealots. Their goal is to kill anyone who doesn't follow their belief system. Like a rabid dog, there is no logic that can be applied except to keep them separated from civil society or kill them. Attempting to bring them into civil society and expecting them to change, overnight, a lifetime of belief is the dumbest thing I've witnessed in my entire life.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Dismissal and insult---the typical methodology of those spreading propaganda, having no arguments.

Like rabid dogs, there is no cure for these people. Allowing them access to civilized society is a crime against society.
Certain segments of that civilized society have become so open-minded that their brains have fallen out. Drugs and brainwashing have removed their survival instincts so they're perfectly willing to let this social pathology hiding behind religion to continue to be handed down, generation after generation.
Where western civilization and eastern civilization have erased the barbaric customs of past centuries, slavery, beheading, chopping off body parts, etc., those customs have been allowed to remain and flourish in the middle east.

Read their history. They don't have Ten Year Plans---they have Ten Generation Plans.

Dismissal? What facts did you present that couldn't be said for any immigrant, refugee or not?

Painting a whole race, country or religion with your broad paint brush and claiming that you know all, does not make it true. Are there some extremists? Yes. Would you like all Western countries to be painted with the same brush as the KKK?

Thought not.

No, western countries didn't want to be painted with the same brush as the KKK so we did what was necessary to wipe out the violent extremists that made up that group and others, like the Weather Underground. Europe did the same with their problem ideologies. That hasn't happened in the middle eastern countries so this barbarian threat has spread. IF there was a majority of "moderates" in those countries, the extremists would have been wiped out long, long ago.

Calling people racist for simply presenting the reality of the situation, presenting the facts without regard to race is ignorance since it seeks to avoid the reality of what is actually happening. As I've pointed out countless times, logic has nothing at all to do with this problem. These people aren't logical, they're zealots. Their goal is to kill anyone who doesn't follow their belief system. Like a rabid dog, there is no logic that can be applied except to keep them separated from civil society or kill them. Attempting to bring them into civil society and expecting them to change, overnight, a lifetime of belief is the dumbest thing I've witnessed in my entire life.

Your zealotry is enlightening Dr. Carson, please continue to compare human beings to rabid dogs. It displays the exceptional intelligence of Americans to the entire world.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Thought not.

Your zealotry is enlightening Dr. Carson, please continue to compare human beings to rabid dogs. It displays the exceptional intelligence of Americans to the entire world.

What would you call a group of people who are willing to kill you if you don't submit to their religious beliefs? A group that goes about chopping off body parts and raping women and children until they die? A group that goes and indiscriminately shoots people who have never caused them any harm?
So, yes, I see them as rabid---incapable of living among civilized society. Because they are not acting as human beings---why should we risk death and destruction by deluding ourselves that they can be changed? Pen them up in one place or kill them since I know of no vaccine that could help with their barbaric zealotry.
Of course, if you truly believe they are simply misguided youth caught up in the current meme of revolt, you can always jump on a plane and go to their camps and reason with them. Teach them the true way of humans--please.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

Thought not.

What would you call a group of people who are willing to kill you if you don't submit to their religious beliefs? A group that goes about chopping off body parts and raping women and children until they die? A group that goes and indiscriminately shoots people who have never caused them any harm?
So, yes, I see them as rabid---incapable of living among civilized society. Because they are not acting as human beings---why should we risk death and destruction by deluding ourselves that they can be changed? Pen them up in one place or kill them since I know of no vaccine that could help with their barbaric zealotry.
Of course, if you truly believe they are simply misguided youth caught up in the current meme of revolt, you can always jump on a plane and go to their camps and reason with them. Teach them the true way of humans--please.

I would call them Psychopaths, we have them of all ilk even here in the US. To paint them as savage animals in a public forum only increases their recruiting capability. Some lonely, sad, suicidal, depressed, etc., kid, decides they now want to be a rabid animal and go join. I personally thing we should bomb the hell out of them, but stop all of the anti islam rhetoric, as that is what fuels their recruitment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join