It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First footage of Paris attacks shows diners diving for cover

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Terrifying video footage of a sustained attack on a restaurant during the Paris Massacre can be revealed by the Daily Mail today.
The exclusive images show the merciless savagery of an Islamic State assassin and the extraordinary bravery and survival instincts of his intended victims.
They also show the incredible luck of a young woman who would have died had the terrorist's assault rifle not misfired as he held the weapon over her head, giving her a chance to run away.
Police believe her to be the luckiest person to escape with their life during Friday's psychopathic rampage which left 129 people dead and 99 critically injured.

First footage of Paris attacks shows diners diving for cover

I've seen in more than one thread "where is the evidence" and "where is the cctv footage"....

I believe most of it has been seized as evidence since this is an ongoing investigation.

But since this one was released by the Daily Mail, I wanted to post it up on ATS.

I'm sure over the next several days more will be released.

Three CCTV cameras inside the premises recorded the heart-stopping effect as at least 30 bullets came into the premises from the street, leaving the pizzeria engulfed in a blizzard of dust and splintered glass.
Staff ducked behind the bar or made their way upstairs or downstairs to a basement during the commotion.

edit to add- Mods, if this should be in "war on terror" forum, please move. Thanks!
edit on 19-11-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2015 by raedar because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

first section look like shooter let a woman with Hijab get up and run.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

His gun jammed, the two girls were very lucky.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

His gun jammed, the two girls were very lucky.

His gun jammed? She said that? Because there is no evidence that his gun jammed.....he's not trying to clear it.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Logarock because: N

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Well, she is not wearing a Hijab, so that's what i assume since he didn't shoot them.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

At 22:34 video time he what? Pretends to shoot the two girls outside?
At the same time the two guys at the bar respond? 22:34

This has been doctored?

Can someone explain how all the camera angles have bullets exploding around them even though the camera at 3:43 in the video is facing the bar and on the wall......?????

There's also by the looks of the video no casualties outside the cafe/bar.

As the terrorist passes from the right to the left on the film footage he appears mid frame, the first round through the glass door hits the back wall? That means he can bend bullets or there was someone else who didn't fire at the girls at the start.
edit on 19-11-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Those women are more lucky that the terrorist is a terrible shot rather than him sparing them IMO.

Aside from that I know these are regular civilians but damn the way they moved under fire..they survived..but that could of been much worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

There was more than one shooter. I'm pretty sure stray bullets were flying in many directions.

The attacks then moved to central Paris, where a separate team of gunmen arrived in a black Seat at the Right Bank area of the city.
The attackers opened fire on the Petit Cambodge Cambodian restaurant in Rue Bichat, and the Le Carillon bar on the other side of the road.
With devastating coolness they gunned down diners and revellers at the two venues, killing 15 as many enjoyed their Friday night out.
The fourth attack came on Rue de la Fontaine au Roi, when the same unit of terrorists drove the 500 yards to the Casa Nostra pizzeria and opened fire on diners, killing at least five.

Telegraph
edit on 19-11-2015 by raedar because: added source

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Terrifying moments, and tragic outcome...
Seeing the videos, I think ''concealed carry'' of French citizens could save many lives...

In the meantime more and more ''refugees'' with fake passports are being arrested across Eu
and threats of isis continue...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

I had the exact same thought about the difference in outcome if someone could have at least provided some assistance for those people who were pinned down.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Looks to me like no one died on camera in that pizzeria, so the 5 fatalities must have come from outside..although it is clear the one woman who makes her way behind the bar was injured somehow, no idea how seriously.
edit on 19-11-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And sofar only one person questions the footage.

What the hell is this? Why is "glass" spraying in front of the cameras that are not even near the windows that are supposedly being shot out?

It is only flying in front of the camera. In fact the windows are not even shot out, there is no visible damage at all even when bullets are supposed to be flying through them, and glass is flying.

There is no glass on the floor near the window at all.

Seems like they produced a little play there then added some bad special effect, good enough for the evening news, and for some on ATS too.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaExpletive

What the hell is this? Why is "glass" spraying in front of the cameras that are not even near the windows that are supposedly being shot out?

It doesn't need to be glass, it could be pulverised masonry, plasterboard dirt and dust.
The scene just shows how vulnerable people are. That's what sickens me about these cowardly b'stard's.
edit on 19-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It is only flying in front of the camera. In fact the windows are not even shot out, there is no visible damage at all even when bullets are supposed to be flying through them, and glass is flying.

There is no glass on the floor near the window at all.

Seems like they produced a little play there then added some bad special effect, good enough for the evening news, and for some on ATS too.

The only debris you can see is the debris that is reflected by the light, but there is debris flying all over.

Are you suggesting the video staged? Do you believe the Paris attack did not happen? What is your point?

Welcome to ATS

edit on 19-11-2015 by raedar because: clarity

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It doesn't need to be glass, it could be pulverised masonry, plasterboard dirt and dust.

So why is there no damage to the windows or glass on the ground. Did you miss this part when you skipped to this,

The scene just shows how vulnerable people are. That's what sickens me about these cowardly b'stard's.

Your appeal to emotion doesn't work for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The only debris you can see is the debris that is reflected by the light, but there is debris flying all over.

And you know this because you can see the debris that you just said can't be seen?

Are you suggesting the video staged?

I am not suggesting it, I literally said that it is a production.

Do you believe the Paris attack did not happen? What is your point?

I am not there yet. My point is exactly what I said sofar.

Welcome to ATS

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

And you know this because you can see the debris that you just said can't be seen?

Are you suggesting the video staged?

I am not suggesting it, I literally said that it is a production.

Do you believe the Paris attack did not happen? What is your point?

I am not there yet. My point is exactly what I said sofar.

Welcome to ATS

Thank you.

If you shoot sheet rock with a bullet using a semi-automatic weapon, what you will mostly see is dust.

Paris was attacked.

It was live tweeted by people that were there. It unfolded over several hours and there was live footage from many different parts of the city during the attack.

This is CCTV video from 3 different angles proving this really and truly happened.

If you are literally saying this was staged, are you also assuming all of these people are actors? And all of the live tweets, also actors? And all of the people that died at the concert venue, actors? Was the blood fake? Was the band that was performing...were they in on it as well? And their Merch guy, is he not really dead as a result of this massacre? Wait, so the ENTIRE CITY of Paris, paid actors? And did you just now join ATS to put forth this theory with zero proof?

edit on 19-11-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sofar, the only thing I said was faked, is this vid.

I just said so.

So are you going to point out the damage to the windows through which the bullets had to have come in? Or the logically resulting broken glass on the ground?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

So why is there no damage to the windows or glass on the ground. Did you miss this part when you skipped to this,

Your appeal to emotion doesn't work for me.

First para is directed to you, the second is my thoughts.
Anyway you might look to camera 2 when all the while, even when the gunman had blown, the dust and particles are still continuing, and highly visible, and moving rapidly...a breeze perhaps?
Another thing, those cameras could have gone over to infrared, however given just enough lighting the scene could just look like normal black and white with no fuzziness..but, infrared is still a light source, meaning a beam is coming out of the camera, that could be why all the particles are so prominent, just a few observations.
Have you anything to add other than, "it looks staged" and, "No glass" ?

BTW, the door has visibly lost it's glass, I think you can see that as a woman comes in.

This is the restaurant, maybe called the Casa Nostra Pizza whatever..it's not a secret either. The double door on the right is where the woman and man came in when the shooting started. note the smashed window with the same orientation as in the video.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DaExpletive

From 3:42 to 3:46 in the video you can clearly see glass fragments on the seat of the chair vacated by the lady. Also at 3:45 you can see that the glass in the door is in fact cracked/shattered.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join