It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Pastor Says Victims Of Paris Attacks Worshipped Death And Therefore Deserved To Die

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

nice catch!

while I have stated the pastor is wrong imo to say they deserve to die I also wonder what if the pastor is completely right and what if that seeming idiot in va. stating all muslims are terrorist as his stiffy grows but what if they are right.

yes I also ponder what if they are all seriously wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: Akragon

nice catch!

while I have stated the pastor is wrong imo to say they deserve to die I also wonder what if the pastor is completely right and what if that seeming idiot in va. stating all muslims are terrorist as his stiffy grows but what if they are right.

yes I also ponder what if they are all seriously wrong.

Spoiler alert!

They are wrong. All of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

The difference here is pastor Anderson is not acting iin accordance with his holy book. Muslims holy book and Muhammad command them to fight the non-believers to the death.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

I'm pretty sure that God tells people to kill non-believers in the Old Testament. Might be wrong though, but I know there's something in there about stoning people to death. (Adulterers and prostitutes if memory serves.)

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

www.biblegateway.com...

If the Jews were stoning and killing everyone for sin then no one would be alive to atone for on the day of atonement.

We are also told, "20 For by works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight, since through the law comes knowledge of sin."

The purpose of the Law is to make us aware of sin. I don't think the punishments were actually carried out most of the time, otherwise how would anyone ever make it to the day of atonement for forgiveness because the punishment for most sins in the OT are death and they are sins people commit often. Jesus was the Perfect Lamb. All sins are forgiven from now unto forever thanks to Christ. He took on the sins of the world and gave us all the choice of receiving grace. Pastor Anderson is ignoring the power of Christ sacrifice.

And Jesus answered and said to them, "It is not those who are well who need a physician, but those who are sick. 32"I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."

Christ came down for sinners not people boasting in the pride of not listening to rock music. I believe Pastor Anderson is saved, but his words simply show his ignorance of Christ and the love he had for all mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join