It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Pastor Says Victims Of Paris Attacks Worshipped Death And Therefore Deserved To Die

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I guess if he would have used a smiley face and and stated that it is just his opinion then it would more accepted.

I am starting to believe that negativity exist in every line of reasoning and we are all just playing a game of hot potato.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

oh yeah - that's the guy who doesn't know the difference between martial law and a federal marshal.

lol!!!

edit on 11/19/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

I guess if he would have used a smiley face and and stated that it is just his opinion then it would more accepted.

I am starting to believe that negativity exist in every line of reasoning and we are all just playing a game of hot potato.

See the problem with playing hot potato is that sometimes, the people that aren't paying attention get burned

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
No see, this guy doesn't represent Christians and isn't a true Christian. You see this rhetoric only works for Christians, becaaause America is full of blatant hypocrites.

Indeed it is!

Of course, not you or your social group, right? Its silly to even suggest the possibility!

It seems the best chance we've got is for the programmers to rewrite some things, if only we weren't all bound by the same culturally coded dissonance.. Maybe some day, but probably not.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
A (religious) person being totally crazy. What's new?

Extremism has always been the name of the game for the human species.

I hope some day soon the TIME will come for us moderates to RISE UP and purge our polarizing overlords and in the name of GOD shall it be- oh.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

You sound like you want to kill all the Christians who won't, don't act the way you want them to act
You sound like you want all Christians to treat this individual preacher the way that Daesh followers treat infidels
These types, also like that extreme anti homosexual baptist church are, yes are roundly condemned by Christians, hey do a google search

you sound a little unbalanced

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You sound like you want to kill all the Christians who won't, don't act the way you want them to act
You sound like you want all Christians to treat this individual preacher the way that Daesh followers treat infidels

How do you get that out of the words posted by Flammadraco in the OP? Care to cite/quote, from the post that you're responding to, exactly what part of the OP made you jump to this conclusion?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

where is the Christian outrage towards this pastor and pastors in the US like him calling for sections of society to put to death?

Here ya go: CHRISTIAN OUTRAGE

Feel better? : ]

The guy's a nutcase.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

How do you get that out of the words posted by Flammadraco in the OP? Care to cite/quote, from the post that you're responding to, exactly what part of the OP made you jump to this conclusion?

How do I not

Go search google for all the Christian outrage against this preacher.

I dont care to quote anything, I dont need to validate what I think to you windword.
Who are you and why should I care to justify myself and my feelings to you.

I made a statement, justify it, no thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I dont care to quote anything, I dont need to validate what I think to you windword.

Nobody cares what you think. You said the OP sounded like..., but you refuse to quote the words.

If, when your lips form the words that your eyes are reading on the screen, those words sound different than the same words I'm reading on my screen, which it appears that they do, then I find myself questioning your ability to discern reality from the imaginary voices that must be knocking around inside your head.

Again, please cite where the OP "sounded" like he "wants to kill Christians".

edit on 19-11-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Nobody cares what you think. You said the OP sounded like..., but you refuse to quote the words.

If, when your lips form the words that your eyes are reading on the screen, those words sound different than the same words I'm reading on my screen, which it appears that they do, then I find myself questioning your ability to discern reality from the imaginary voices that must be knocking around inside your head.

Again, please cite where the OP "sounded" like he "wants to kill Christians".

Oh dear
I have said NO to windword and he is having a clickity fit on his keyboard

No

No

I dont have to or care to

No

No
I dont have to or care to
Suffer in your jocks

edit on 19-11-2015 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

In other words, you don't have to back up your accusations, because the voices knocking around in your head tell you so.

Got it!

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

In other words, you don't have to back up your accusations, because the voices knocking around in your head tell you so.

Got it!

Let it go windword
I dont care to explain myself to an unknown internet warrior with his little bombs and keyboard angst and the thought process of a small child.

Here is a little tip, it wont help.

Comparing IS to a Christian minister

Think, actually put your brain into thought mode, think deep, think hard, work it out, just try.
Its not that difficult

A little bomb, i feel scarred by that, you are so intimidating, you are so strong, poor me

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

That's what you're doing though isn't it? Right now. You're explaining yourself to him. You're explaining that you don't care to explain.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

A little bomb, i feel scarred by that, you are so intimidating, you are so strong, poor me

Actually, the little bomb (uzi) emoji was meant to imitate you, and you're drive by attempt to assassinate the OP's character by accusing him of wanting to "kill Christians", etc., and then running off without backing anything up.

You "sound" like you're a coward.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

These types, also like that extreme anti homosexual baptist church are, yes are roundly condemned by Christians, hey do a google search

you sound a little unbalanced

lol, build a bridge and get over yourself!! I want to kill all Christians? ok then!

Better to remain silent and appear stupid than to speak and remove all doubt. We know you don't have the best reading or comprehension skills as proven in your post.
edit on 20.11.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't need counter evidence to prove what has already been established.

Of course not. Anything to keep yourself from shaking your confirmation biases.

Mainstream Christians don't behave like the idiot linked in the OP. All the people involved in the Paris attacks are Muslim. But please continue hating Christians and not Muslims because it suites your liberal ideology.

Mainstream Islam doesn't behave like the idiots in Paris either.

They may not behave that way but they certainly condone it.

No they don't. There are COUNTLESS threads and posts on ATS showing Muslims denouncing ISIS and terrorism. I've posted quite a few.

Using this thread's logic, where are all the Muslims denouncing jihad? Oh wait, they worship jihad. See how generalizations work. You and others in this thread have been gernalizing Christians, but when I generalize in the same manner using Muslims I am suddenly "wrong". Typical liberal logic at its finest.

Your logic makes zero sense here.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I don't need counter evidence to prove what has already been established.

Of course not. Anything to keep yourself from shaking your confirmation biases.

Mainstream Christians don't behave like the idiot linked in the OP. All the people involved in the Paris attacks are Muslim. But please continue hating Christians and not Muslims because it suites your liberal ideology.

Mainstream Islam doesn't behave like the idiots in Paris either.

They may not behave that way but they certainly condone it.

No they don't. There are COUNTLESS threads and posts on ATS showing Muslims denouncing ISIS and terrorism. I've posted quite a few.

Using this thread's logic, where are all the Muslims denouncing jihad? Oh wait, they worship jihad. See how generalizations work. You and others in this thread have been gernalizing Christians, but when I generalize in the same manner using Muslims I am suddenly "wrong". Typical liberal logic at its finest.

Your logic makes zero sense here.

Mainstream Muslims don't act like the OP? Yeah, instead of just words they get crazy.

Terrorist attack in Paris.

Refugee riot.

Refugee attacking a concealed carry holder.

Muslims try to murder a man for handing out anti-Islams pamphlets.

I mean I could fill up this thread will countless amounts of evidence but why waste my time trying to convince and obtuse liberal?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Oh cool a bunch of youtube videos... Nothing like a bunch of anecdotal evidence carefully manipulated to show your agenda. Try again.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: BIGPoJo

Oh cool a bunch of youtube videos... Nothing like a bunch of anecdotal evidence carefully manipulated to show your agenda. Try again.

Anecdotal like this?

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org...

Or this?

www.cnn.com...

I'll wait while you find some Christian terror. I find it funny that people are outraged over words from an extremist Christian while they downplay the increased violence of jihadi Muslims. Truley hippocritical.

Here is how the liberals frame it; Christians are bigoted homophobes/islamaphobes/teabaggers who hate everyone, Muslims are peace loving flower children who get along with everyone. Prime example, this whole thread...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join