It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH ! The US government funded Afghan Mujahadeens, US funded ISIS, anyone see the pattern yet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
When a foreign power doesnt do what we say our government makes them the new bad guy and sponsors usually really bad psychopaths to take those regeims out and put some puppet dictator in.power once hes overthrown who will do what we say. Weve been doing it since the 60s. We have caused the problem in the middle east Putin is destroying that problem our administration is just pissed because hes doing it to keep Assad in.power. We need to get the hell out of the middle east and stay out.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That vid you posted of the Toyota's reminded me of this thread . www.abovetopsecret.com... Somewhere at one point those trucks went from the US to the ME for that very specific reason .....

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You know what I'm tired of? This constant nonsense based on nothing, no evidence, no proof, no actual validity to so many of these claims that the US funds all these groups.

The moderate rebels we have been supporting in Sryia are Al quada.. Please do some reading that is well documented.

Hello..

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq
www.examiner.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Exactly right.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LastInLine1
CIA did that with bunch of extreme teachers flown from Saudi Arabia

Actually, it was called Operation Cyclone, and the teachers pushing a newly radicalized version of Islam were funded by the US, and in Pakistan.

US National Security advisor at the time, Zbigniew Brzezinski, called it "Operation Cyclone" because it was designed to "stir the Islam pot" like cyclone.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Should have actually read the article as it says this...

There are $13.6 billion American dollars being used by ISIS after they were sold at auction.

“Foreign central banks hold dollars and can call on the Fed for currency distribution. The new $100 notes are flown to Baghdad after leaving a Fed facility in East Rutherford, N.J. In Baghdad, the bills are moved to the Iraqi Central Bank, where they are sold in daily auctions in which Iraqi financial firms request dollars that they pay for largely using dinars, the country’s currency.”

www.examiner.com...

So in fact it was sent to help Iraq but was then sold at auction by the Iraqi Central Bank...that is not proof the Federal Reserve is sending the money to finance ISIS.

I guess you only read what you want to read in that article.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The moderate rebels we have been supporting in Sryia are Al quada.. Please do some reading that is well documented.

You keep saying that, but you never actually document it.

It was embezzled by a Pakistani, which means that it might have gone to the Taliban.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: soficrow

Apparently, the source article came from Veterans Today, a "journal for the clandestine community." The publication's Boards, bureaus and correspondents look well qualified. VT's politics and agenda are controversial and perhaps questionable.

Please tell me you're joking. ...

Erm, no. As I said, "VT's politics and agenda are controversial and perhaps questionable." I linked

Prison Planet Intelligence Agency Wiki: Veterans Today
to support my comments.

You link the original article to farsnews, whose owner Hamid Reza Moghadam Far appears at first glance to be an Iranian-born American citizen, business executive and philanthropist with homes in San Francisco and Maur, Switzerland - who has fallen out of favour with Khomeini. ...Clearly, wikipedia's Hamid Reza Moghadam may NOT be farsnews' Hamid Reza Moghadam Far. Any hard info?

Iranian hard-line newspaper falls out of Khamenei's favor

Farsnews is owned by Hamid Reza Moghadam Far of Farsnews Agency since 2011. Farsnews was registered with Public Interest Registry on January 21, 2003. Hamid Reza Moghadam Far resides in Maur, Switzerland and their email is [email protected].

Hamid Reza Moghadam

Nationality United States
Ethnicity Iranian[1]
Citizenship American
Alma mater Massachusetts Institute of Technology (SB, 1977; SM, 1978)
Stanford University (MBA, 1980)
Occupation Chairman and CEO of Prologis, Inc.

Hamid R. Moghadam (born August 26, 1956) is an Iranian-born American business executive and philanthropist.
Moghadam currently serves as chairman and CEO of Prologis, a global industrial real estate investment trust (REIT), and a S&P 500 company.[2][3][4]

Moghadam is also a trustee of Stanford University,[5] board member of the Urban Land Institute,[6] and past chairman of the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT).[7]

Moghadam received the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year Overall Award in 2013[8] and is a past recipient of the Ellis Island Medal of Honor from the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations Foundations, Inc. (NECO).[9]

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

What is there to document, when the west openly admits they support the "moderate" rebels in Syria fighting against Assad. Do you not know Al Nasra is part of them, or just chose to ignore it?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Other than the title saying it is ISIS where is the proof this is ISIS?

I guess because it was on Youtube it has to be true. That goes for liveleak as well.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

That vid you posted of the Toyota's reminded me of this thread . www.abovetopsecret.com... Somewhere at one point those trucks went from the US to the ME for that very specific reason .....

Oh no! Someone sold a car! It's a globalised world with global markets, get over it. Probably was cheap?
Also why not: ISIS left the sign on it so you think your gouvernment is supplying them? Shouldn't it be an insult if they had to drive that infidel thing around with no hidden purpose? Wouldn't be surprised if someone gets applause for the conspiracy...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Funny that you talk about denying ignorance, when you're the one who do not wish to see the truth for what it really is.

If you seriously don't believe the west has been funding terrorists all this time, then you don't want to see the reality.

What kind of proof do you want us to give you? An official statement by the US president or what? Are you not able to link the dots by yourself and see what the hell is happening? It's not that hard seriously.

What about all those training of the moderate rebels that totally unexpectedly joined ISIS? Or sending weapons?

Poor west, they are just too naive.

Americans protecting us from the terrorist attacks? The most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: poor english

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The CIA covert operations and anything but small and use their resources in many ways . www.serendipity.li... If you are suggesting that someone from the ME bought that truck and had it shipped there you are correct . But who ,how and why would they ?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

www.examiner.com...

Read the article where it tells you the money was sold at auction by the Iraqi Central Bank...it was not sent to ISIS to fund them it was sent to Iraq to be used by businesses that use the American dollar to buy goods not the Dinar.

Does nobody actually read the whole article anymore, or is it just easier to read what you want in it?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: DJW001

What is there to document, when the west openly admits they support the "moderate" rebels in Syria fighting against Assad. Do you not know Al Nasra is part of them, or just chose to ignore it?

The part where the US funds Daesh.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

I starred you because I liked what you had to say but please learn basic grammar. I had to reread it three times to understand your point.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBandit795
If We Want To Stop Terrorism, We Should Stop SUPPORTING Terrorists

Lots and lots of links in there showing that the U.S. government has supported terrorists.

At one point is it safe to call those funding the terrorists, as terrorists themselves?

US government and its allies are terrorists by the very definition.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Here's the real root of the problem--we allow our government to give foreign aid to anyone and everyone. We have zero real checks and balances over that.

We allow it?

You have no say in the matter.

Prove me wrong and disallow it.

No matter who you "elect" the outcome will be the same and there is nothing we can do about it other than argue about who's theory is more correct on the internet.

edit on 19-11-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Erm, no. As I said, "VT's politics and agenda are controversial and perhaps questionable."

I don't want to veer too far off topic, but Veterans Today publishes hoaxes from Sorcha Faalas fact by "laundering" them through Eurofascist EU Times. Here is an example:

This article attributes the EU Times as its source, but if you click on the link, you will discover that it originates with Sorcha Faal.

Back to the matter at hand, given the importance of this story, if true, why are there no names, personal histories, photographs or documentation?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

"So in fact it was sent to help Iraq but was then sold at auction by the Iraqi Central Bank...that is not proof the Federal Reserve is sending the money to finance ISIS."

How convenient..
Did you really expect the US will sell their military equipment directly to ISIS?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join