It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While the World Focuses on the Islamic State, Assad Keeps Bombing Doctors and Civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

It's rhetoric like that that keeps this perpetual war of idiocy going. So then we take out ISIS, well next another ankle biting terrorist group will rise to prominence with some new method of atracity to get everyone's attention. Then we start this whole song and dance over again. "Yea, we could have stopped with ISIS, but NOW we have to take care of these guys."

Though how much of your information on ISIS is media spin?
Boko Haram Actually Kills More People In Terror Attacks Than ISIS
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Boko Haram are not in the west killing us.

And its not rhetoric. Im not saying what I am saying beacuse some polictian told me too.

I was anti Afganistan, anti Iraq and Anti Libya and was anti action against Assad.

ISIS on the other hand have pretty much taken thiss war to us wether we like it or not. And unlike Al Queda whos demands were pretty much "we want the west to leave the ME and stop supporting Israel" ISIS demands are pretty much "everyone convert to our version of Islam or die". I dont see that we have ANYTHING to negotiate with ISIS for.

Plus there are not some floating terrorist group. ISIS do actual own land land, they have actual control over a area.

As I asked and you did not answer, if we pack up and go home do you think ISIS will just leave us alone? Or will they just carry on carving there pathetic caliphate out and growing stronger?

Plus unlike Iraq and Afganistan most the ME want ISIS gone. Most of the people of Syria want ISIS gone, even Al Queada want ISIS gone.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Boko Haram are not in the west killing us.

ISIS barely is as well.

And its not rhetoric. Im not saying what I am saying beacuse some polictian told me too.

Politicians don't have to tell you to do things for it to be rhetoric.

I was anti Afganistan, anti Iraq and Anti Libya and was anti action against Assad.

I know. I'm not doubting you or anything.

ISIS on the other hand have pretty much taken thiss war to us wether we like it or not. And unlike Al Queda whos demands were pretty much "we want the west to leave the ME and stop supporting Israel" ISIS demands are pretty much "everyone convert to our version of Islam or die". I dont see that we have ANYTHING to negotiate with ISIS for.

ISIS also uses our fear propaganda and desire to have a war with them against us to recruit new people.

Plus there are not some floating terrorist group. ISIS do actual own land land, they have actual control over a area.

So?

As I asked and you did not answer, if we pack up and go home do you think ISIS will just leave us alone? Or will they just carry on carving there pathetic caliphate out and growing stronger?

Probably not. They'll probably continue to try to harass us and get a rise out of us. That's what ramble rousers do. They WANT attention, and the more we ignore them, the worse they'll get. But it is always darkest before the dawn. As with a spoiled child whining he didn't get his way, eventually they'll run out of steam and stop.

Plus there are regional powers that can take care of it. Let the Middle East handle it's own. We have adequate security forces in the west to keep their terrorist antics to a minimum. I mean if you look at the numbers, Muslim terrorism (including ISIS) makes up a very small percentage of terrorism in the west. It really should be on the low end of the spectrum of terrifying things that can kill us.

Plus unlike Iraq and Afganistan most the ME want ISIS gone. Most of the people of Syria want ISIS gone, even Al Queada want ISIS gone.

Cool. Let them take care of it.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Russia provided satellite Intel on this as well and shared it publicly. That was what put the brakes on Syria a couple years ago. Shortly after that, Russian sanctions, don't figure.

I took the gasing incident as the line Russia drew that we stepped over.

I think the line the US stepped over was to plan an attack on Assad back then. I still think it is possible for Assad to poison his oposition. But we will probably never know for sure since both sides have a way of creating stories...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
assad only began bombing as the western backed radicals arose.
that's my opinion and also the opinion of most syrians.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Look normaly I am with the anti war crowd.

This time Im not. ISIS are not going away and they started the war this time.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one.

posted on Dec, 13 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Assad's victory is imminent and unavoidable as the rebel rabble and the "fake news" babble keep resounding into the collapsing psychological condition of the western reporters' parallel universe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join