It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Obama is bankrolling a nonstop protest against invented outrage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I found this article quite relevant considering recent events. The author discusses Obama's education and it's influence on his "army of social justice bullies" trained to "carry on his revolution to fundamentally transform America."

I'm not in a position to question the biographical information contained within. However, I do have to agree that Obama has done little if anything to bring people together. While I understand that all politicians are divisive, it does appear that he is intentionally fanning the flames.

I'm curios where this discussion will lead. Specifically, how off topic we will get.

Article
edit on 19-11-2015 by skoalman88 because: Fixed a typo

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: skoalman88

I hear the winters are cold on Mars this year.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Divisive? He's divisive but let's not forget Bush.

The reason for the dislodging is intentional. If we are divided and don't speak with a common voice than they can always say we have half America on our side.

This morning I couldn't help but see the parralels, the social engineering leading up to these events. It's easy to look at them as separate but when stepped back you can see the intertwining of the "race riots" here in America and our knee jerk responses to the Muslim crisis.

The events in Fergueson etc., were subconscious national subliminal messaging. Let America be divided, create a bigger division by fueling the animosity and broadcast it to every television in the country and the globe. Watch the blacks riot in the streets acting almost subhuman, condition your thinking to see them below yourself.

Now fastforward to today. "Kill all the Muslims because all terrorists are Muslims".

They engineered fear in the psyche, if this is what civilized blacks are capable of imagine them with suicide vests.

Sucks you keep falling for it. #Blacklivematter

Where's Mr. Sharpton? Shouldn't he be out with a Bullhorn?
edit on 19-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Disgusting waste of tax $. Makes me sick to think of the millions of US citizens working their buns off to pay their bills and Obama siphons off to pay for agitators and 'community organizers'.
the left in the US won't stop until the Republicans / conservatives are a permanent powerless minority, at which time they'll open the treasury and pay off their voters and the US will go bankrupt.

and no one in the major media will report on any of this.

top topics

join