It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 28 years old, I've never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone ever

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anobody

It's worse if you love someone whom you can't be with

u goof u don't have communication issues, no one thinks u are a nerd and frankly you can see people are not ignoring u

what would cheer u up

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Having a girl that makes me laugh and constant positive energy between me and her would cheer me up, lol

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
On a side note it's like I'm losing interest ( pretty much have) in relationships and stuff 'cause I haven't experienced anything, so....

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i don't know why, but i have this tendency to keep it professional and polite, but yeah......

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
God, I should be at Harvard topping it all.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You need to be patient. She will come across for sure but in the meantime you can have some fun. What happened to that one who wanted to be your FWB? You need to let it happen and enjoy in the moment...never let such opportunities pass you because it is likely you will regret it in the future. All you need to do is man up and take it, you only live once. Have some fun for the sake of it

Oh and just for the record, FWB can be a wonderful experience...so not much to fear about the outcome until one of the two gets emotionally involved. But hey you don`t get to have a gain without a risk, it`s a basic for every relationship. Come on mate, you should definitely call her and you two should have some fun. If you`re worried too much about actual sex, know that she too will be nervous about it because it will be new to you both. So couple of beers first should do the trick...

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

i don't know why, but i have this tendency to keep it professional and polite, but yeah......

Perhaps you should drink a beer or a couple even before going there or calling her

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Yes, about that...we had met up for a coffee again and it kinda fell apart. She's way older than me, and I think she wanted sex and for me, I was more interested in establishing a relationship. So during the coffee chat, I was basically like "i feel like i'm about to collapse" and ended it and I left. So yeah then later she texts me saying best of luck and I said the same....I guess I told her that I'm not good at relationship thing or anything. Besides, I had so many questions about her but was afraid to ask them.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hey, you call her now!!!

Really you need to do it, don`t think...just do it. Ask her questions after you two just had sex. Both of you will be more relaxed after. Ok I`m bit overreacting now but really you just need to do it because once you get it off the chest it will be so much easier for you to think clearly. I can imagine what`s bugging you so hear me out...

You call her and ask her if she is still interested, then if she is ask her to meet you in a bar for you to talk, you get there early, drink a beer before she comes, then buy her a drink and just say to her something like this...”ok here`s the thing, normally I`m very shy but I find you very attractive so I had to man up and call you as I really want to have sex with you(or better version -> to make love with you). Though I have to remind you that I`m kind of rusty so I hope you can offer me guidance until it comes back naturally. So what say you...” and give her a smile

Just make sure it`s not in overly tense tone, the earlier beer should help you with that..

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Oh and bring protection with you because if she says yes, it is likely you will get straight to it

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Op3nM1nd3d

Well I can try to do that, but I mean I'd rather sleep with someone that I truly love and like, and truly attracted to. But that's just me, I guess.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I get you and I`m the same way but think for a second. She is older than you and can help you so much in terms of experience. Once you meet a person you like and she likes you, you won`t fancy the idea to keep it professional and overly polite but could freeze again due to lack of experience. It is an opportunity that you really don`t want to miss on. All I`m saying you have this wonderful chance to get comfortable with all this and it may turn out as a wonderful experience for both of you. Once and if you two get comfortable with each other, you can also ask her all sorts of things that are on your mind and want to hear her opinion about it.

Ultimately the choice is yours but as you have already said it yourself, you are not getting any younger...and besides it`s not like you are getting married, it should be all about having fun

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Everything is so damn complicated. I've been bullied, I've been hurt, I've been a dumbass, I've been whatever you can think of. I'm trying to finish college at this point, to be honest.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Shhhh .... Your awesome ... maybe it would help if you stayed here more talked it out more .. nothing wrong with that

it hurts my heart to hear that .. you are doing extremely good

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Everything is so damn complicated

Only in your mind...things can be pretty simple if you let yourself live. That`s why I said that you need to give it off the chest so you can think more clearly. You are torturing yourself in vain and in the long run it will only get worse, if you don`t stop it...see our brain works this way, whenever we are about to experience something similar it calls upon a comparable memory from the past to know how to react at present and pattern becomes stronger with each similar emotional experience.

So what you need to do is to break this chain and act differently even if your feelings strongly disagree because of the nasty old habit. You need to liberate yourself and to do that you have to overcome exactly what is bothering you. Speaking out about this is already your first move and clearly you want to do it so like I have already said many times...just do it!!! Shoot first, ask questions later

Here is how to trick brain...say to yourself out loud...”F#ck it, I`m gonna do it”...saying it ten times will make you laugh at yourself for acting stupid...but you`ll do it because it will come from the back of your mind to remind you when in a situation where you have usually folded. I know...sounds stupid but it works, especially when a little intoxicated

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Buy a Hooker. See what your missing. Your game will change. Your not even thirty...I got socks older than you. Get in the game....Lots of fat chicks wanting some love.

As tongue in cheek as this is, he's really right on the mark.

Having a sexual experience will give you that confidence boost you need to quit being so damn worried about it.
Amazingly, after it, it'll all be so much easier. Hard to believe, but trust me when I tell you this.

Young guys get so caught up on looks, etc., but sex is sex, and having some fun with a gal who is willing and wants to have fun too, just really doesn't matter if you just enjoy yourself. Once over this psychological block, you'll be fine, as most young men are after...so don't sweat it.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Well I'm going to be honest, girls don't seem to be texting with me much and I think that's troubling enough. Like I asked this girl again saying we should go to movies but she gave me huge ass excuse saying that she has lots of homework, has to be studying, etc. which was obviously unpleasant and untrue that the semester started, but whatever...I said okay no problem.

My hopes always end in failures, ha ha ha.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Remember there was a time when texting wasnt even a thing. Phones werent event invented yet. I wish it was still like that sometimes. Dont you dare give up man. You can do it.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I feel terrible, though. People seem to ignore me, especially girls. I don't know what to do.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Join a local Gym... get in shape, you'll get noticed more

and you'll feel better about yourself

edit on 27-1-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join