It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm 28 years old, I've never had a girlfriend or kissed anyone ever

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: anobody

But the question is, how long do I have to wait?

As long as it takes. Don`t be hasty...like you said you need a time frame for it. Small steps. Have some friends first for your character/confidence building and sooner or later it will come naturally. You might even be surprised how it turns out just like I was with my first steps...

...Back in the day I had a friend that would turn my head upside down. We were spending a lot of time together and I became interested in her so overtime I told her about it but she said she had eyes on someone else and wanted for us to just stay friends. It really hurt but I was happy to stay friends with her as she was a pleasant person and a great company. After half a year or so when I went on a few dates with another girl and after, when we agreed we would give it a try and see how it goes, my friend that knew about it because we talked about such stuff, told me in the most weird and shy way that she actually wants to be with me...
I could tell she was for real and a bit jealous so I asked her why now and why she declined it before. She said she doesn`t know but that she had strong feelings for me now. Me being myself, I told her I just can`t do it because I promised my fresh girlfriend to give it a try. So time has passed and we never really had anything afterwards as we both moved away from town and eventually lost contact.

But yeah at that point when I already got myself a girlfriend and then having received a surprise request...it was a massive confidence boost, almost a revelation but at the same time I wasn`t as happy as I was supposed to be because I did care for my friend and wanted her to be happy. It was almost as if she wanted me to feel this way....I guess I will never truly understand women

So yeah it takes time and patience to get comfortable with a person and vice versa and sometimes also a lot of courage to break the ice and open up completely but sooner or later something will happen, for better or worse and either way it will only make you stronger and a better person. And in the end you will most certainly be rewarded and perhaps even more than you asked for. All you really need to do is socialize in person but texted compliments, jokes, invitations are a good start.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It's Ok. You have plenty time to do it actually.
Just find a girl online, ask her on a date and kiss her. It's simple!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
take Redmans advice.

But seriously, don't be afraid. Maybe have a drink or two, some liquid courage, and understand that what you expect is what you will get.

Talk to any girl, with no expectations, feel the vibe she is giving you back and if it seems like she likes you, you just gotta make the move.

It's always kinda scary, but its always a rush too. If you do kiss her its an amazing feeling. If you don't its not that bad actually, You at least won't regret not trying at all. And most of the time girls are really nice when turning you down as long as your honest with them and treat them good.

Getting turned down for me has always been kind of a relief. It's like, well #, that didn't work, at least I tried, she was giving out weird signals, better move on.

No more thoughts waisted about what could have happened.

Sometimes you'll surprise yourself too, I've made out with girls I completely thought were way beyond my league. Like this girl should be dating Elon Musk or something. Girls have their issues too, most just want to be with someone that makes them feel comfortable.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok, new update. There is a girl that appears to want to sleep with me but I don't wanna get her pregnant or anything lmao...I think it's more like of a friends with benefits thing.

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

GO for it dude...

Condoms work...

Get er done brother!!

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anobody I've found friends with benefits to be quite a good way of having a relationship. It can get confusing once your feelings change. Like are we friends or a couple? Just enjoy what you can get at the moment. Don't get too involved. As I said it can be a confusing set up

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Can I ask
u have a gf that lets you look at chicks on tinder? or am I reading things wrong
Btw I hope u're feeling better cheeky

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

you are fun !! nothing to worry about
Woman love complicated it's more fun that way
God let us know!!!

what counts as 'sex' is so questionable these days anyway

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly she was the friend with benefits, it was always difficult, because she shouldn't have been seeing me at all because she was a nurse from the rehab hospital I was at and relationships with patients is not allowed in the NHS. I was never sure of the stability of the relationship so still went on tinder, but deleted from phone, whenever she came over. Finders just a bit of fun anyway I'm not planning on going on any dates from tinder

I'm doin well thanks started radiotherapy this week so tired and looking forward to a break this weekend

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

that's kind of a hot story but
(the nurse thing)

oh wow .. respect .. that must require so much strenght and you are still awesome fun on ats .. making us all happy ..you said this round will be so much harder
. Rest up buttercup

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
merry xmas everyone...you know, being this age i still feel like a kid, ha. what a boring day...no one to spend it with. ugh!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ok, update. i don't think it's gonna work out between me and her 'cause i'm not that type of a guy who sleeps around so i'm not into that. however i sent a text to a girl that who went to my class saying we should go to movies but still haven't received a response from her.
edit on 28-12-2015 by anobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

The trick is: envenom them first, then provide the antidote later...

Here I am nearing 30 and I'm not even sure if that's normal.

It's better late than never. Think of it in a positive side: You have grown to 30 without meeting our dear friend the HPV virus...
edit on 2015-12-28 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

edit on 2015-12-28 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

to be honest

it's hard to find a nice guy these days ..

personally there is no way anyone knows u haven't slept with anyone .. also if I ever met a guy who is loving (the right person) it would not one bit phase me if they have zero sexual experience

people (I think I can safely say most people) even who have had numerous sex.partners are still crap in bed.. worst thing of all they don't know how to deal with a woman(their partner).. epic fail .. and actually knowing you haven't slept around is kind of massive massive bonus point (at least in my opinion)

I get it I just want u to stop stressing

edit on 29-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: anobody
ok, update. i don't think it's gonna work out between me and her 'cause i'm not that type of a guy who sleeps around so i'm not into that. however i sent a text to a girl that who went to my class saying we should go to movies but still haven't received a response from her.

Unless you know this girl pretty well... its probably a bad Idea to ask for a date via txt

Walk up to her after class and try to start a light hearted conversation... Perhaps about the class you're taking with her...

At least you already have something in common... This way you can work up to actually asking her out

a surprise txt from someone she doesn't know well asking her out can sound kinda creepy

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Does love even exist? I always wanted a connection with someone but apparently it doesn't work for me. Funny at that, I have no exes at all and I haven't touched anyone, not even an ass.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

the more I go on..
I think people don't have the capacity to love unconditionally
love is rare.. and what most people call 'love' - it's not love

you have to remember (ok I won't speak on behalf of girls) but I can go my whole life without sex or ass grabbing( I hate it - hate it - hate it) it makes me feel so yucky .. me .. during dot dot I always pictured I am somewhere else or that it's a movie and this is all for show I cried my eyes out after .. I always feel like u have to put out to keep something that may turn up to be love .. it never does

I bet u anything there are people here who haven't touched someone for months or years .. it makes u feel lonely .. and it's not that these people can't get someone .. its like ..what's the frikin point

ok I shut up now I just don't want u to spiral into a yucky spot

edit on 30-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anobody
Does love even exist? I always wanted a connection with someone but apparently it doesn't work for me. Funny at that, I have no exes at all and I haven't touched anyone, not even an ass.

it very much exists... I've had it twice

Does it last is a better question... I think its very possible love can last

Though we live in a messed up world, and it seems that love is not the strongest force in the universe as myth and legend tell us... Religion can conquer love... found that out the hard way (VERY hard way)

Even though I've had my issues with love... the one thing I still have is hope

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Time is the only obstacle in your way now. Be patient my friend.a reply to: anobody

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just feel terrible about not being able to find a girlfriend, I mean I never had one and probably never will. I get ignored a lot, so I'm pretty much a nobody. Just constantly do. No I'm not fat, no I'm not a nerd........just communication issues. My ears are bad and #.

Always feel terrible, never stops.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join