It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Collapse of The American Dream (Explained in Animation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Many of us here on ATS know a great deal of information behind the under-workings of society in which we live in. However, explaining what we have come to know, and in a manner that is not only comprehensible, but convincing and liberating, can be extremely difficult. Fortunately, there are arguments and information out there that have been written in a way that can be told to just about anyone, and they will be able to understand the position (whether they choose to believe it or not is entirely up to them).

It actually reminds me of a quote from Einstein: "if you can explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself".

The video linked below is not new, but it is definitely worth a watch. Even if you know all about the subject, it's written and depicted in a way that everyone can understand it. I highly suggest you share it with others.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Man this gets reposted here like fifteen times a year. Ah well repetition is important to spread a true message I suppose. I am still fulfilling my American dream for now though.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Thank you, I hadn't seen this one yet.
Doesn't matter if it's an older video, the topic is still current.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Dude in your video should've worked harder. It's their own fault for being a poor destitute individual. They should just roll over and die because no one but themselves is responsible for them. We vote in a representative who continually work against us and privatize loss. But it's still the poor's fault because they're just too irresponsible and didn't try hard enough because they're crackheads and losers.

/sarcasm off

Maybe one day we'll become a society that moves beyond self and greed.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Maybe one day we'll become a society that moves beyond self and greed.

You'd have a better chance seeing God. They designed it so no one man, president or king can't stop it, nor an army of men. So confident in that are they, they're willing to lend you the money to try.

A group, a "society" as obscure and committed as them, planned in secret and protected in a manner that rivals their own collusion and shares the patience and commitment of a dozen generations might, just might stand a chance.

S&F to the OP. It might be a tired video, but now more than ever people need to wake up. War only enriches a few and enslaves the rest....even if you win you lose. War on credit.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

its an oldie but a goodie, my son killed my laptop last night and all have is this stupid iPad, which I cannot use well and care not to learn how,sio cannot embed this but if you search for "the story of your enslavement" you may like it too....itsabit droll but straight to the point

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Seems accurate
And sad little animation

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Now, I want you to talk to me like I'm 4 years old. Who is this designed for, the simple minded brooding teenager who is seeing the world as it really is for the first time?

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: luminary11

Yes (and anyone else who is out of the 'know'). I'm not sure what your point is?

top topics

join