It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor come forward?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
has anyone ever tried to come forward as titor and renounce every thing he said as being a hoax ?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
He went back to the future!
www.anomalies.net...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Apparently, he's no longer in the land of the living ...

The death of John Titor

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
*tries to be polite* *reminds himself he knows nothing about physics*
To hell with it... ROFLMAO!
I see two possibilities. 1. Some clever little hoaxer thought he could draw out the real hoaxer by starting a copy-cat thread. 2. The original hoaxer just couldn't get enough.
It almost killed me when he wrote off the subject of an obvious paradox by crediting "recent developments" (sort of a vague phrase for a time traveler to use too).

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Seemed funny to me. Had all the earmarks of a really great put on. The whole thing was similar to UFOs, most cryptozoology, and the ancient secret attempts by the Masons, Illuminati, (take your pick) to take over the world ... The closer you get to any of it, the more it obfuscates or just becomes silly. As Nero Wolfe might say.... "Pfui"!

It's interesting to think it may be true, but some of the Titor gig was just too silly, too pat, and not well thought out. But that is all just one yokel's opinion.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am John Titor....It's true, it's true!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As an amateur Titor junky,i have yet to see anything that is able to totaly dispell the titor post.
Most of the people i have read debunking him,either dont get what he was saying,or take it totaly out of context.
Not that i think he was for real,but its a damn good read,and i find it very interesting.
My favorite Titor Question is "Why doesnt someone just look up titor in the phone book?"......HAhahahahaha

top topics

join