It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bataclan Bombing Hidden in Last Years IPad Commercials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
William Tapley

"Last years prophecy is this year's Paris tragedy" - William Tapley

Last year, William Tapley posted two videos where is see's obvious signs of Illuminati hidden messages in Apple IPad commercials.

In this video above he connects 100% of the dots for a bullet-proof level of certainty that not only last weeks false flag, but ten months ago Charlie Hebdo false flag is Illuminati work.

I am mobile tonight so small OP.

Be sure to read the YT comments for more verification.
edit on 18-11-2015 by Granite because: sp

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've been waiting for this thread!
Finally!
I hope we can get back to good times here on ATS and leave all of the real world doom and mainstream gloom behind.
I miss those days (month and half ago or so), the end of the world, and "someone wants you to know something important" threads.
Asteroids.
Sasquatch genitals stuck in a barbed wire fence.
I miss those

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Yes, me too.

The Bataclan frontage is wide open in your face Freemasonary/Illuminati symbolism...owned by Jews.

What is take on this?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

My take is that he was highly entertaining. I nearly spit out my drink more than once.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I used to have on the fence of evil...but know it is clear where you stand.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: NowWhat

Yes, me too.

The Bataclan frontage is wide open in your face Freemasonary/Illuminati symbolism...owned by Jews.

What is take on this?

Well I don't know.
I think people are fascinating and this guy is very out there.
He seems very sure and clear with his thought.
Truly bizarre, perhaps insane.

However, as to his point, sure, I could see this as being possible.

I do know that nothing that we ever read about or hear about from MSM is accidental honest to god news.
Anything that comes on over the tv on the news is part of the script.
The real terror, etc that happens everyday "out there" are mere blips in the background that are delivered in a way that is designed to "float over you" and not settle in.

The script however…
Thats what is at the top of every segment, if not 24/7.

So yeah.
I wonder what the news (tptb) would do if something major happened that they didn't "control"?
They'd probably S### a brick.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Ooga booga booga to you too.

Sorry man, the self appointed titles? The "woman giving birth?" The numerology, that wasn't even accurate and he admitted as such with his "who knows, maybe they'll get there" line?

Shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It helps to have been subscribed to his channel for a year to get his straingths and weaknesses on topics.
And I agree with him more and more of his observations.

You will see this touched by MSM.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Wow this video has brought me so Much nostalgia of the golden days of ATS.

I miss it, I'm sure this guy knows how time travel works and can bring us back ten years in time.

Even if he is a crackpot just basing assumptions, THIS is the reason I joined ATS in the first place. Not the mainstream news outlet it is today, but well thought and very convincing conspiracies.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Is there any concert room in Paris that is not owned by a Jew ?

Just like the previous wave of attacks, where the HyperCasher store changed hands days before the attacks, where CharlieHebdo was owned by 'guess who'; here too, the bataclan changed ownership recently :

Jewish owners recently sold Paris’s Bataclan theatre, where IS killed dozens

As nothing but a morbid coincidence, guess on which date the transaction took place :

Pascal Laloux, one of the theatre’s former owners, said Saturday that the theatre was “sold in September after 40 years.”

“We’re devastated because we knew everyone who worked there,” he told Israel’s Channel 2 news.

His brother Joel, the co-owner, told Channel 2 that they sold the theatre on September 11, and he recently immigrated to Israel. He said he took a call from the theatre at the time of the attack “and I could hear the gunfire.”

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

All I can give you there is "WTF!?!?!?"

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Lunacy.

I am still yet to to be told why any "secret ancient organization" would need to "warn" people with "symbolism" in adverts, TV shows, movies... or how they would somehow manage to influence hundreds of thousands of random people all over the world to get these supposed "symbols" into all these things.

Irrational people see symbols where there are none because they are desperately looking for some explanation for events that they can understand.

This has nothing to do with any "Illuminati" and everything to do with Human psychology, delusion, gullibility and the desperation to find meaning.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
All this false flag crap is just annoying and tired.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I can't watch the video just now but I'll have a look later.
You seen the video from outside the Bataclan where the woman is holding up her entire body weight from the ledge outside the window with a bent arm?
She must have some grip to hold up ten stone with one hand......

top topics

join