It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political author Gearoid O Colmain: "They are 'NOW' going to crack down on conspiracy theory sites"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Political author Gearoid O Colmain: "They are 'NOW' going to crack down on conspiracy theory sites and conspiracy theorists"

IF

If it happens once.

If it happens ONCE. It's an accident.
If it happens TWICE. A coincidence.
If it happens THREE (or more). It's a PROGRAME.

9/ 11/: NEW YORK. Terror attack. 'Government Drill'. Depicting same scenario. Same day. Same time. Same place.

7/7/: LONDON. Terror Attack. 'Government Drill'. Depicting same scenario. Same day. Same Time. Same Place.

Friday/ 13/2015: PARIS. Terror Attack. 'Government Drill'. Depicting same scenario. Same day. Same Time. Same Place.

We are NOT being protected.
We are being conditioned and controlled.

Video below is of :

Political author Gearoid O Colmain discusses the Paris attacks with RT International

" They are 'NOW' going to crack down on conspiracy theory sites and conspiracy theorists"

"Above Tolerating Stupidity" (ATS)
edit on 18/11/2015 by TVeducated because: Typo

edit on 18/11/2015 by TVeducated because: changed title of thread

edit on 18/11/2015 by TVeducated because: The video didn't play. Stop asking everytime I edit. ANNOYING.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TVeducated

I must be slipping on my 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.... what "drill" was going on that day? Plane crashing into buildings practice?

Edit to Add: You forgot the Madrid bombing/drill

edit on 18-11-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Funny how "they" are always going to crack down on conspiracy theorists/sites. been hearing this for 30 years now...too bad there no ATS or Jim Marrs to expose...oh wait.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Oh, they're here.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Here's a radical thought..instead of nebulous, meaningless words like "they" and "powers that be", can we, oh, i dunno, actually use names, and cite something resembling evidence? Not saying it can't/won't happen, but jumping at shadows for shadows' sake isn't helping much.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I must be slipping on my 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.... what "drill" was going on that day? Plane crashing into buildings practice?

Edit to Add: You forgot the Madrid bombing/drill

I think it was NORAD who was supposedly running a training simulation involving airplanes crashing into buildings.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Your Avatar fails you. Colombo 'KNOWS' who committed the crimes. His power is in catching them out.

9/11 The Lost Tapes full documentary - September 11 2001 NEADS NORAD FAA TAPES

edit on 18/11/2015 by TVeducated because: Video didn't embed.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Objection!!! I didn't ask "just one more thing" yet.....

I love this stuff so I will be checking out this video some time soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
"Political author"? You mean 'blogger,' no different than you or me.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I don't want to get into it. But they're pretty much everywhere, creating division and distractions.
edit on 11/18/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, hopefully they don't because conspiracy theorists are a whole different group than radicalized Muslim extremists. Most of us simply sit at home writing in forums.
edit on 18pmWed, 18 Nov 2015 20:14:43 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Oy vey again with the 'they".... "They" also said if you don't wait 30 minutes after eating to swim you'll drown.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The point is this:

When, and from 'NOW' on. If. Someone, Anyone. Gets 'labelled' a 'Conspiracy Theorist' or 'Truther''.

"You are as 'Wrong' as a 'Terrorist"

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Gearoid O Colmain is talking perfet sense here but sadly I believe that many will simply brand him as a conspiracy nut, which is of course all part of the plan to deflect free thinking.

I think this is probably one of the most profound interviews that I have seen to date in relation to the current world situation.

If we do indeed start to witness the shut down or crackdown of conspiracy websites via intellectual terrorism, it may be wise to prepare measures in order ensure that ATS continues to function as a voice for the free thinking members of the world.

Torrent sites have managed to thrive through the use of proxies and mirrors and I would hope that ATS would be be able to thrive should this hypothetical threat ever take effect.

I also hope that ATS has more than one copy of the sites database backups too.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

I don't want to get into it. But they're pretty much everywhere, creating division and distractions.

"Someone's on point"

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Yep that's why computer glitches lags and buffers when my favorite sites are up.

Damn those alphas!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TVeducated
Political author Gearoid O Colmain discusses the Paris attacks with RT International

There's your clue, Russia Today. It's not news, it's state-run propaganda.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join