It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson’s campaign made a U.S. map and put a bunch of states in the wrong place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

I know why Clinton and Bush want it. Part of their whole family dynasty (and for Killary... she has an unquenchable thirst for power, Power, POWER!!!!).

For the longest time I thought Trump threw his hat into the ring for his own entertainment... then when he started seeing some of the polls... thought, "Hey, I could actually make a run for this thing." (I'm still not sure if he really wants it or not, but I'm not a mind reader).

Carson has and continues to befuddle me. I don't get it. Successful guy. New to politics in many ways. Why would he want to do this? Is it possible he sincerely wants to (and thinks he can) really make some, mild, modest improvements for the nation? My overdeveloped cynical side stops me from fully thinking that. I can only say that of EVERYONE running on both sides.... he confuses me the most.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, to be fair and to ruin the fun of this thread, I am a graphic designer and I create quite a few maps from vector map files, and it's quite easy to move a cluster of states when you're doing something and forget to put them back. I shipped off a few for review in my years where I had even hidden layers that contained states in them, removing them completely.

Mistakes happen--implying someone is an idiot because of it is asinine.

And no, I'm in no way a fan of Carson.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
Well, to be fair and to ruin the fun of this thread, I am a graphic designer and I create quite a few maps from vector map files, and it's quite easy to move a cluster of states when you're doing something and forget to put them back. I shipped off a few for review in my years where I had even hidden layers that contained states in them, removing them completely.

Mistakes happen--implying someone is an idiot because of it is asinine.

And no, I'm in no way a fan of Carson.

Then I default to my second post. He's put too much faith in his team. There's also a difference between stupid and careless and though human, you personally are not running for president like he is. Is it normal for a designer to display the finished product to the world before its seen by the person that its supposed to represent?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

It just seems like a simple photoshop error is all, though that creates the question of why they had all those states on a separate later in the first place.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join