It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Clinton is up to her old tricks again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Going to keep an eye on this one,see if Masada ends up buried like the other 80 some people that have crossed Clintons path. In the link the owner of Laugh Factory (a big comedy club) has been threatened by someone in the Clinton group for airing a video of 5 different comedians making fun of Clinton. They wanted the NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS of the comedians in the videos! So what were they going to do to them? Tell them they can't make fun of her anymore? Use her powerful strings to have their careers cut short? Let us remember what happened to the Smothers Brothers under Nixon. Just appalling how these people think they can do whatever they want.

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Who wore it better, Caitlyn Jenner or Hillary Clinton

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Wow, that could really backfire - I am not sure public opinion will be on her side on this once!

Here is hoping..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It's not going to change the minds of most democrats.

They'd vote for a sack of turnips if it had a D after it's name.

Just to be fair, however, the republicans aren't much better.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The short video they put up was funny.

The last guy joking about her mother's ethnicity was great.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

I find her so much more attractive that way.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
Going to keep an eye on this one,see if Masada ends up buried like the other 80 some people that have crossed Clintons path. In the link the owner of Laugh Factory (a big comedy club) has been threatened by someone in the Clinton group for airing a video of 5 different comedians making fun of Clinton. They wanted the NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS of the comedians in the videos! So what were they going to do to them? Tell them they can't make fun of her anymore? Use her powerful strings to have their careers cut short? Let us remember what happened to the Smothers Brothers under Nixon. Just appalling how these people think they can do whatever they want.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Uhhhmmm....hell NO!

Don't mess with the comedy clubs or comedians!

I love going to comedy clubs and have been to them all over the country. It's one of my favorite hobbies.

If the comedians get silenced, who else will point out the politician's idiocy?!

In all seriousness, some comedians actually speak out against the establishment under the guise of humor.

GEORGE CARLIN anyone?????

Please...someone post some George Carlin videos!!!

I would but, it never works for me.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Less concerned with 80 or so claimed to have been hurt by the Clintons and more concerned with actual thousands dead because of Republican ideology

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

Yeah, because her "what difference does it make" [ as long as I get rich ] attitude has done so much for this country. Remind again me how 'Dirty Harry" Reid got his name? Or how Diane Feinstein's husband got filthy rich off govt contracts?
It's ALL rigged, not just Republicans.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

My two cents....

- Should anyone ever ask her about it, she will say she had NO IDEA that someone on her staff did that. Free speech is so important to her, don't cha know.

- Considering how tyrannical and petty she is (as shown by the OP as a perfect example), could you just imagine if she becomes essentially in control of the FBI, Justice Department, etc. May God have mercy on us all.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
She doesn't want to come out of the closet yet. It could cost her a few points from black Christians.
Dick Morris spilled the beans a few years ago, but it didn't get any notice. A lot of prominent people in DC are bi/gay.

new topics

top topics

join