It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kean University On High Alert After Bomb Threats And Direct Threats To Black People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A person on twitter with the username "kean university" or @keanuagainstblk has made numerous threats against all black people who go to Kean University, as well as threatening that there is a bomb on the campus.

The account has been suspended, but here is a screenshot of the tweets twitter.com...

The campus is currently open and operating on a normal schedule, but the police continue to investigate.
twitter.com...

Here is an article I have found on the matter, containing more detail.

Approximately 100 Kean University students participated in a peaceful rally on campus last evening with 10 students spending the night at the clocktower, joining students across the nation to raise awareness of recent racial unrest at the University of Missouri and other college campuses," the university said. "Shortly after the start of the rally, threatening racially motivated tweets were made against the black community at Kean University from an anonymous Twitter account as well as a bomb threat against the campus at large.

All other schools in Union County, New Jersey are on high alert.

Considering that I am from this area, this is most likely some kid who doesn't know better. There is alot of stupidity around these parts of New Jersey, and alot of the youth acts before they think. Let's hope that everyone is safe and that this doesn't encourage people to do bad things.

But, it looks like there is a new threat everyday now ever since the Paris attacks. This cannot continue. We cannot live in a world with constant paranoia and being scared for our lives.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo
I would wonder... false flag?

But then.... wouldn't it be a real coup for ISIS if they were able to instigate civil unrest in the US by using race?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
A person on twitter with the username "kean university" or @keanuagainstblk has made numerous threats against all black people who go to Kean University, as well as threatening that there is a bomb on the campus.

The account has been suspended, but here is a screenshot of the tweets twitter.com...

The campus is currently open and operating on a normal schedule, but the police continue to investigate.
twitter.com...

Approximately 100 Kean University students participated in a peaceful rally on campus last evening with 10 students spending the night at the clocktower, joining students across the nation to raise awareness of recent racial unrest at the University of Missouri and other college campuses," the university said. "Shortly after the start of the rally, threatening racially motivated tweets were made against the black community at Kean University from an anonymous Twitter account as well as a bomb threat against the campus at large.

Considering that I am from this area, this is most likely some kid who doesn't know better. There is alot of stupidity around these parts of New Jersey, and alot of the youth acts before they think. Let's hope that everyone is safe and that this doesn't encourage people to do bad things.

But, it looks like there is a new threat everyday now ever since the Paris attacks. This cannot continue. We cannot live in a world with constant paranoia and being scared for our lives.

Meh....my guess is that it is some BLM crybaby that wants to get the spotlight back on these stupid, unwarranted protests. Probably set up a dummy account on Twitter to post a threat so that the rally would get some headlines.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
But racism doesn't exist anymore?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hopefully this is nothing, but you can not underestimate the possibility of some degree of collective psychosis, what with recent events. Hope this isn't another disturbed individual pushed over the edge.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

i'm with you on this one ,it has my spider senses tingling like crazy .
i certainly can not rule this scenario out..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

you beat me to it lol. but yea i totally agree i could see it being a BLM crybaby just trying to get the spotlight back on them, so they can say "ooooo see we're under the threat of constant attack pay attention to us".

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rabb420

you beat me to it lol. but yea i totally agree i could see it being a BLM crybaby just trying to get the spotlight back on them, so they can say "ooooo see we're under the threat of constant attack pay attention to us".

I don't get why they aren't marching and rallying in bad areas of town where they are actually killing each other....no fake calls or threats needed....these stupid rallies are such a sham. They shouldn't get any coverage, especially after trying to compare themselves to the terrorist attacks in Paris.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Anti black setiment is strong on this site.

It's just some dumb knucklehead, nothing more nothing less. The police are investigating so let's see what happens.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

twitter.com...

Meh....my guess is that it is some BLM crybaby that wants to get the spotlight back on these stupid, unwarranted protests. Probably set up a dummy account on Twitter to post a threat so that the rally would get some headlines.

Are you #ing serious?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yep these types of threads always bring the racists out. I mean why would they believe that a white person could do this, they seem to think it is only the colored that are capable of evil.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
So do they carry a shade card ? How black is black ? Is it 'charred clay' or 'log cabin' ?
www.dulux.com.au...
How do they cope with vitiligo ?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

We're all people.
We all have a right to live on this planet.

Sounds like another story to take your mind off what's really happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Anti black setiment is strong on this site.

It's just some dumb knucklehead, nothing more nothing less. The police are investigating so let's see what happens.

Ahh so not supporting BLM = anti black sentiment

On th contrary , I think the whitewashing of anyone who doesn't support BLM is strong on this site, funny it's those exact people that are the first to pull the race card

I think some mirrors need to be held up

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

twitter.com...

Are you #ing serious?

Yes. The BLM protesters have already launched a crybaby campaign about actual terrorism overshadowing their rallies.

With the responses I have seen from some of the BLM idiots, I would not put it past them in the least to have set up an account to make this threat SOLELY for the purpose of getting them back in the news.

After all, many of the reasons they are protesting now have been proven fabrications or have no corroborating evidence that they happened.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone
Yep these types of threads always bring the racists out. I mean why would they believe that a white person could do this, they seem to think it is only the colored that are capable of evil.

Sure a white person could have done it. With the whining from BLM about not getting coverage over made up racial events, it is more likely someone on the BLM side wanted to attempt to bring them back into the news.

Seems it failed though. I hope they find the person that did it.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucifershiningone

Here are just a few reasons why I say what I say...because it has happened NUMEROUS times before:

College Hate Crime HOAXES
edit on 11/18/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If you really think ISIS is anything but the elite's proxy of savage behavior radicalized to be used for the elites purposes... Then you don't understand the current situation.

Russia is the one poking the US's weak point. Not ISIS. (Who are busy cutting people's heads off and trying to enact prophecy in Europe) Russia, however, by paying protesters to RIOT during sensitive matters of racial protests in the U.S. is done to maximize domestic instability. In case you don't know, I read between the lines and Russia tried VERY HARD to turn the Eric Garner die-ins into RIOTS or traffic stopping nuisances to flare tensions in the U.S. as backlash for U.S. pressure and Sanctions VIA the EU over the UKRAINE CONFLICT. It's very clear once hearing about paid protesters and following international events for motive bases.

That's not to say that the U.S. Doesn't chronically suffer from race injsutice. But just that Russia knows of this very well probably by CIA facts leaked by Snowden on mounting domistic issues and that we (America) hide our racism like perfume on a lump of #. (Not well at all)

The Russians have just as much interest in securing Syria to strengthen their fiat money via Ruble backed loans to the Syrian people as do the EU/US. That's a large part of the reason behind the conflict. ISIS was created by the U.S. to allow the removal of ASSAD for a "reset" or chance for a government to hold that region that would use WESTERN LOANS. Rather than RUSSIAN LOANS.

And they have just as much interest in poking at the U.S.. Russia is not in the right on this matter, nor is the U.S. intervention in the "Arab Spring" , or ISIS with their Toyotas, crimes against humanity, and U.S. weapons.
edit on 2015 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

[
I don't get why they aren't marching and rallying in bad areas of town where they are actually killing each other...

If they are from the area then they would know better then to head over to Irvington or Newark. Kean College is in a relatively safe area.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Yep, it exists from every race on the planet.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

Well this must be awkward for you.

It was all a set up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join