It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Ya I heard that before...Got to blame Bush or Obama, but it takes something much bigger to turn men into evil killing machines even if it means their own lives.
originally posted by: Dr1Akula
For anyone interested
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter. Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subject to interpretation as anything else in the Quran.
Just a quick question, have you read it?
originally posted by: toktaylor
I will not waste my time with no Bible, Quran, Torah and/or any other such nonsensical religious literature.
Until a “book” is discovered that is:
1. Readable to any reader; changes automatically to the language/thought of the reader.
2. Indestructible, no force of nature or of man can destroy it.
3. Indisputable; no entry can be proven wrong of facts and truths and historical events
4. Future events are unfolding in exact sequence with precise accuracies to details.
5. Contains no parable and nothing subject to interpretations.
6. Explains inexplicable the universe origins and the purpose of life.
Then and only then, I would be compelled to read such a book…written by a GOD.
You cannot tell a majority population that their interpretation of their own faith is wrong and yours is right.