It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Simpson Healed 5.000 People from Cancer: This Is a Recipe That Kills Tumors in 90 Days

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

How do you know what's the best oil for cancer and GI problems.

I've been trying to research it but there's so much info I just get flooded with too much info, if that makes sense.

peace

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

How do you know what's the best oil for cancer and GI problems.

I've been trying to research it but there's so much info I just get flooded with too much info, if that makes sense.

peace

I make my own.

I started making it after watching one of his video's.

I use it for GI problems.

It's easy to make but, it really stinks.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Thank you.

I will have to learn.

I've been on so many meds? All they are doing is killing me.

I've dropped 7 of them and - am feeling a bit better.

Now it's time to take this on myself.

peace and thanks to you

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Is his oil heated in any way?

If you heat it you will change the effects and the substance will turn more psychoactive.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Depends on the temperature, there is some heat involved in the oil making process, you need to gently flash off the solvent.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You can't cure arthritis, it's a degeneration of tissue from physical use, and it's a disease that by time you hit 80+ years old 100% of the population has it somewhere in the body.

You're describing osteoarthritis. It IS caused by plain old wear-and-tear. However, the really horrible arthritis--the kind that deforms joints, turns people's hands into twisted claws etc. is rheumatoid arthritis, which is a completely different thing. Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease. Although you've probably noticed it most in old people, it can hit people of any age and usually starts in late young adulthood to early middle age then gets progressively worse. Cannabis might actually help this form of arthritis.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Honestly, I would wager some drug companies are already selling synthetic cannabinoids under an unrelated name. I mean, they have known many cannabis properties for 50years..why not? I really hope that is not the case however.

They are, and have been for some time. Sativex is an MS drug and is made by GW Pharmaceuticals. It's been around for quite a few years. AbbVie makes Marinol, which is used for nausea in chemo patients and also to increase appetite in HIV patients. Cesamet, from Valeant Pharmaceuticals, is also used for chemo-induced nausea. There are also a couple siezure meds in the works though I'm not sure if any have been FDA-approved yet.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Have you tried CBD oil? It's my understanding that it's the CBD, not THC (which makes you high), that has the anti-seizure effect.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This is medicine from the Gods. I note the video is now gone. Youtube! Why you kill so many good videos.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Some plants are cannabiod replicators.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: rickymouse

Have you tried CBD oil? It's my understanding that it's the CBD, not THC (which makes you high), that has the anti-seizure effect.

I have the gel caps of hemp oil. They do work, but sort of make me feel too mellow, it was all right to feel that way when I was way younger, but now I like my interest stirred to learn new things all the time.

The Taurine seems to work well, it allows me to get a break from eating special soup all the time to control my Temporal lobe epilepsy. It does not dumb me down like the CBD oil does. But if I get a rough day and the noise in my head screams and my muscles in my left arm start to spasm, I will take one when needed. My epilepsy is controlled the best with diet, but sometimes I just slip and want to eat what others eat. Pizza is not a good choice for my epilepsy, neither are aged foods. It is the tyramine chemistry that is bad if I overconsume it. I can have a little as long as I eat some of the chemistries my old meds had, I researched what Big Pharma researched and looked where to find it in regular foods. If I were to take small doses of the meds and rotated the different chemistries, I could possibly use them. One tenth of the dose they had me on would possibly be fine, I found that genetically I cannot break the meds down so the levels in my body went too high, basically I was ODing on them. The blood tests they did looked for a dying liver, my liver partly calcified instead. I found that out from one of the Cat scans or MRIs right at the end when the Neurologist said the meds were killing me and she did not want to be the one who killed me so she would not try anymore.

Strangely, I get sick if I take a multivitamin on a regular basis, it has been that way ever since I was young. I never knew why, probably because I cannot detox them right. I do take a B-right every two or three days and a multimineral every day, but still cannot take those multivitamins with their big doses of certain vitamins in them. The neurologist did not think I was going to make it, but I got some ionic minerals and started to take them and I am still here, I studied a lot to try to understand things and for the last ten years I have kept going. For five of those years I studied a minimum of eight hours a day seven days a week like an addict. I took many classes and studied every subject I could. I studied how our food is processed and more of how it is grown, I studied how the FDA regulates things and changes in agriculture practices.

It was hard to believe what I was finding out, Hacking the science of Pharma and researching medical practices in China and India along with medical science here and in Europe. I try not to jump to condlusions, so I went ocd with skepticism only to find that some of the conclusions I had made were right. Profit is guiding medical and pharmaceutical science in this country so much that I feel I should not even call it science. Doctors and Hospitals want to supply continuing employment for their people and will look the wrong way just to make that happen for a while to gain income to pay their workers. We need socialized medicine and we need to squash all the profiteering in medicine in this country and the world. It is kind of depressing when you keep seeing deceit is running this country, not all of the deception is bad, but it is still deceit. They know what causes our illnesses to make medicines to treat us a lot of times, but they do not tell patients they need to eliminate certain food chemistries to avoid needing meds to treat these illnesses. They hide behind "good bedside manner" sometimes to profit from us.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

I know of a few people that are using MJ to handle the effects of RA. Says it keeps them going. Not sure about the CBD as they are growing their own and I think smoking it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join