It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Simpson Healed 5.000 People from Cancer: This Is a Recipe That Kills Tumors in 90 Days

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

What nonsense. Everybody knows that in order for the hemp oil to work you have to mix it with rattlesnake oil.

Really worth having a look at how Endocannabinoids interact with the body and the Endocrine system and Endocannabinoid system.This is new medical science and one day may well change the way we use medicines..

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Where is the evidence that Rick Simpson Healed 5.000 People from Cancer?. Also where is the evidence that it kills the 100-250 different types of cancer regardless of the stage and in 90 Days?

''Some readers may find it interesting that the man who claims hemp oil cures cancer developed skin cancer after using hemp oil for several years'' skepdic.com...

Medical marijuana as the new herbalism, part 3: A “cannabis cures cancer” testimonial www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

Medical marijuana as the new herbalism, part 2: Cannabis does not cure cancer www.sciencebasedmedicine.org...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think OR would be a great place for him to come and grow his pot and cure people under controlled scientific observations. Lets end this debate once and for all.

Right now it feels like the old Radon cure...
edit on 28-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Too bad he can't with that pesky schedule 1 in the way and everything.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I know this man personally, I've worked with him for a number of years.

There is good about him, there is bad.

That's all I'm willing to say about it in public in all honesty. I can tell you that he's probably one of the most honest men I've ever met in my life and really just wants to help people.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Does anyone know the laws about shipping CBD within the US to states where cannabis is not legal?
I have a tumor that needs treatment but refuse to possibly lose my hearing over the conventional treatment (surgery).
I have an acoustic neuroma.
As a musician a world without sound would kill me.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I've always wondered:

Is his oil heated in any way?

If not it is actually filled with the carboxylated forms of the cannabinoids and not the de-carboxylated forms that get you high.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

I've helped him make batches a number of times. I've done it myself both heated and unheated.

I prefer the latter.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

I've helped him make batches a number of times. I've done it myself both heated and unheated.

I prefer the latter.

~Tenth

Thanks for the reply.

Is it recommended to not heat it so as to have the carboxyl acid attached to the cannabinoids?

Does he distinguish between the two?
edit on 29-12-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I would suggest it depends on what you are trying to treat in all honesty. There's a debate in the industry right now surrounding what's best and the reality is we don't have the science yet to prove it one way or another.

This is where I take issue with Rick and we disagree. He wants to scream it to the world and start having this available to everybody when they request it, and although I agree with him on the freedom part, I'm more of the mind to allow for proper peer reviewed studies to come to light before that happens.

Personally, I run a nursery/dispensary for a number of medical clients and deal only in actual bud, edibles and only ever venture down the road of oils and derivatives when it's requested as needed by special circumstances.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Does anyone know the laws about shipping CBD within the US to states where cannabis is not legal?
I have a tumor that needs treatment but refuse to possibly lose my hearing over the conventional treatment (surgery).
I have an acoustic neuroma.
As a musician a world without sound would kill me.

I do not think you can do it since it is illegal federally, but people buy all kinds of medical drugs through the post office that make it. It is not legal to ship cannabis products from state to state as per state laws either, or to even leave the state with such a product as in buying in Washington and going to Oregon, but the cops are not looking to stop it.

I think you need to make a road trip, or a friend for you.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Not sure about USA but CBD oil is legal now in the UK. You can even get it on Amazon..

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

CBD is in somewhat of a grey area. It appears to be legal to sell and ship within the US but has some restrictions applied.

More info here: www.cannalawblog.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys
a reply to: Xtrozero

Too bad he can't with that pesky schedule 1 in the way and everything.

That isn't stopping trials www.fiercebiotech.com... It's a real shame schedule 1 didn't stop this man and his false hope
edit on 31-12-2015 by jondoeuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: jondoeuk

Good try with your CBD oil. I swear.....do you people even read the articles?

GW Pharma's lead drug, Epidiolex, is an orally administered droplet crafted from cannabidiol, a part of the marijuana plant that doesn't induce a high.

edit on 31-12-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I´m glad to hear this, so that means, that spiritual healers get unemplayed because of you? :-))
Good work!!

keep it up! :-)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Hi Rick, Thanks for your Cannabis Oil as a good news sprang forth while using your cannabis oil medication to treatment my Sister's cancer,

I have been using some of your cannabis oil in treating my sister rare form of left hand side breast cancer with a lot of improvement since 3 weeks and the cannabis Oil is working in a miraculous way beyond our expectations, We bought the cannabis oil from [email protected] with a THC/CBD potency of 91% and 52% respectively. The medication is working with super proof . She is always Euphoric with THC potency and the medication is working miraculously. Rick, Is the condition of feeling high normal? She is a Mother of 3 wonderful kids.

It the THC% and CBD% Okay?

Thanks Sir, You are a Hero.
edit on 5-7-2016 by Sacherster009 because: Correction purpose

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacherster009

It the THC% and CBD% Okay?

Seems to be the case that the 2 together are very effective more so that one or the other used on their own.....

I am glad you dug up this old thread it is good if more people see it....

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This is where I take issue with Rick and we disagree. He wants to scream it to the world and start having this available to everybody when they request it, and although I agree with him on the freedom part, I'm more of the mind to allow for proper peer reviewed studies to come to light before that happens.

IS there actually any evidence to show that the oil is harmful in any way, using CBD as an example is there any evidence to show that somebody has rubbed the oil into their skin and it has made them worse and or have a reaction to it ?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

There appears to be more and more positive information coming out, ....i have actually met people whom have personally had success with these oils in the last year.....

Would be great to see some more thorough investigation into the healing potential of this plant......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join